(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

mrsokcat wrote: »

tangmo92 said:

taecguilove said:

mrsokcat said:

guigui really like to lean back to taecppa.. 

and i don't know why i very like this pict

Agree with you that gui gui like to lean to taec...what's not to be like with body like that I sure won't miss every chance I have to lean to taec too..hahaha feel the warmness of each other feel safe and protected..my oh my...

I think she instinctively like to lean on Taec,If you guys remember when they play Kaybaibo on the cave cafe, when they found out they both got the same result, guigui lean on Taec back but Taec wasgetting up from his sit, that's why guigui fall on her back in the long chair.The second time, in the same game, and now they are stand up back to back to each other, but then they got the same result too... Taec was walking away when guigui unconsciously lean on his back, that's why guigui almost fell down and then Taec help her stand up..

I am no expert and do not know how to make gifs, maybe somebody can make it..You might find the detail there...Hehehehe

yes... i remember the scene... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

actually there alot of scene where gui gui unconsciously lean towards Taec and Taec maintain his upright till after they came back from Jejudo....it was then where he start unconsciously start invading...guigui spaces too....you see when in the earlier episodes when Taec help or leans towards Gui Gui she will always lean back but it was okie if she was the one who did the leaning but when taec starts to be casual towards her you can see that she pull back....

remember the snow hill mountain top where Taec hold Gui GUi hands as they were walking towards where they had their snow fight next??? ....well before that it was gui gui that hold taec hands first lols...but when it was taec times to hold on to gui gui hands....she stop her....so honestly this girl is one mystery too....she can be bold to Taec but she stop her when he is being bold....but we can definitely see here that Taec stop hesitating and starts invading and leaning towards Gui Gui after Jejudo trips.... :) i will do that photo bombing on the leaning towards each other next week :D 

Next week? Uwaaaa~ too long waiting! ㅋㅋㅋ

Just kidding! Can't wait for next week!:) love love love photobomb seshhh~ :-*

Guest bibidep

CuppyW said:

Hey guys!

Just ignore the haters,  I found one thread on Baidu which is very interesting and you guys will be very happy!   I love this writer's point of view.  The writer is a guy who can find very detail and giving a very good analysis.  He is very superior FBI in Baidu. 

Remember the TV Show I posted earlier (as quoted),   the MC asked So E Hyun and Taec to buy a gift for each other (approx 29:00)...
First,  Look at what color of clothing Taec pick....
gui2_zps6c3ff66f.jpg
Then,  Look at this photo......
gui1_zps50ce4bb4.jpg

Quote from Baidu FBI  "First one is coincident,  but the second one........."

:) 
id="yui_3_9_1_1_1375473637207_363"

bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui shippers, 

I read but can't comment anything until now because My brother's family came to visit me from afar.  Wow so many memory pictures of TaecGui and news.  Thank you @Angleangie and everyone who contributed to this thread.  This couple really make us go nut because of their gazes, their skin ships, their smiles, their hands movement and their caring for each other.   If all these signs are not love but just for the show, I don't know what kind of award can we give them hahaha. 

Look at the picture below, Taec's ten commandments posted on the wall, that mean GuiGui's ten rules had to surrender to make Taec happy and be a man in the house hahaha.  Taec really want to be a leader in everything but not kissing in this show hahah. 

Look at Taec in Who Are You drama, did he want to sleep in the police office for real or just for the show???  If just for the show it's ok but if for real life he must be very tire to lie down like that.  Who did he want to HUG doing his sleep hahah???  GuiGui's not there for him to hug so he had to hug the sofa hahah.

998902_479746998782725_1244658597_n.jpg

He had a bad hobbit when he sleep haha, either have to hug or put the legs and the hands all over hahah.
1002488_479747028782722_436215968_n.jpg

Credit to TVN

bouquet78 said: bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui shippers, 

I read but can't comment anything until now because My brother's family came to visit me from afar.  Wow so many memory pictures of TaecGui and news.  Thank you @Angleangie and everyone who contributed to this thread.  This couple really make us go nut because of their gazes, their skin ships, their smiles, their hands movement and their caring for each other.   If all these signs are not love but just for the show, I don't know what kind of award can we give them hahaha. 

Look at the picture below, Taec's ten commandments posted on the wall, that mean GuiGui's ten rules had to surrender to make Taec happy and be a man in the house hahaha.  Taec really want to be a leader in everything but not kissing in this show hahah. 

Look at Taec in Who Are You drama, did he want to sleep in the police office for real or just for the show???  If just for the show it's ok but if for real life he must be very tire to lie down like that.  Who did he want to HUG doing his sleep hahah???  GuiGui's not there for him to hug so he had to hug the sofa hahah.

He had a bad hobbit when he sleep haha, either have to hug or put the legs and the hands all over hahah.

Credit to TVN

bibidep said: CuppyW said:

Hey guys!

Just ignore the haters,  I found one thread on Baidu which is very interesting and you guys will be very happy!   I love this writer's point of view.  The writer is a guy who can find very detail and giving a very good analysis.  He is very superior FBI in Baidu. 

Remember the TV Show I posted earlier (as quoted),   the MC asked So E Hyun and Taec to buy a gift for each other (approx 29:00)...
gui2_zps6c3ff66f.jpg
gui1_zps50ce4bb4.jpg

Quote from Baidu FBI  "First one is coincident,  but the second one........."

:) 
id="yui_3_9_1_1_1375473637207_363"

Guest bibidep

cj2057 said: bibidep said: CuppyW said:

Hey guys!

Quote from Baidu FBI  "First one is coincident,  but the second one........." :) 

Guest bibidep

129alphabet said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

Hello all TaecGui shippers,  <br />

<br />

I read but can't comment anything until now because My brother's family came to visit me from afar.  Wow so many memory pictures of TaecGui and news.  Thank you

@Angleangie

and everyone who contributed to this thread.  This couple really make us go nut because of their gazes, their skin ships, their smiles, their hands movement and their caring for each other.   If all these signs are not love but just for the show, I don't know what kind of award can we give them hahaha.  <br />

<br />

Look at the picture below, Taec's ten commandments posed on the wall, that mean GuiGui's ten rules had to surrender to make Taec happy and be a man in the house hahaha.  Taec really want to be a lead in everything but not kissing in this show hahah.  <br />

Look at Taec in Who Are You drama, did he want to sleep in the police office for real or just for the show???  If just for the show it's ok but if for real life he must be very tire to lie down like that.  Who did he want to HUG doing his sleep hahah???  GuiGui's not there for him to hug so he had to hug the sofa hahah.<br />

<br />

He had a bad hobbit when he sleep haha, either have to hug or put the legs and the hands all over hahah.<br />

Credit to TVN

Guest yokalana

Hello all TaecGui shippers, 

Credit to TVN

He really does have a SEXY BACK!!!!!!! Ommo hahahaha..... Gui2 will be submerged in his buddy if he hug her the way he hugs the sofa hohohoho :)) you know how petite Gui2 is compared to taec.....

@chu3x maybe these pics of sleeping taec can be your inspiration for the new chap of your "hawt" ff ?! Hehehehehe

Guest yokalana

He really does have a SEXY BACK!!!!!!! Ommo hahahaha..... Gui2 will be submerged in his body if he hug her the way he hugs the sofa hohohoho :)) you know how petite Gui2 is compared to taec.....

@chu3x maybe these pics of sleeping taec can be your inspiration for the new chap of your "hawt" ff ?! Hehehehehe

Guest yokalana

angelangie said:

mikoshine said:

bibidep said:

taecguilove said:

mrsokcat said:

virpotter said:

angelangie said:

mrsokcat said:

CUTE >.< HANDSOME >.< SWEET >.< COOL >.< SEXY >.

SEXY BACK, DEEP SEXY VOICE, MAKES YOU MELT LOOK

Guest bibidep

I just think about Taec in his current drama.  He is going to have a romance relationship with So E Hyun later on.  If I'm Taec I will imagine my real feeling with the one I'm in love right now to act to make it look real.  So far his eyes gaze and the look he had for the lead lady still like brother and older sister, which I like it hahah but not good for him.  Like one of the shipper in here posted Taec and his lady in the drama in the Taxi, wow, why they sit and look away opposite of each other, it so obvious that they are not comfortable with each other yet and it already almost a month working together.  I think the MC know and said something to them that's why after awhile they sit straight and sing together too but still not feel at comfortable like he was with GuiGui in GWGM. :P   I hope he's doing that to make his wife GuiGui happy and not to worry he has another woman. I don't remember after the show of GWGM or before the show Taec said in the variety show that he wanted to know all his girlfriend ex-lovers story, why did they break up so he doesn't make the same mistake with her.  Taec really want to be a good boyfriend and good future husband, I hope he does what he mean, so lucky for whoever get marry with him if he is true with his words.

Guest bluemoonlight

Gui Gui replied to a fan on weibo today...
Fan: Gui Gui, Taecyeon, miss youGG: (replied with four crying emoticons as seen below)
tlhv.jpg
cr: baidu
Aww...we really miss you and Taec too, Gui Gui! :((
I think Gui Gui misses Taec & the staff too...she made so many happy & special memories while in Korea... :x

Guest leechalee

Its about 3:50am here...finally finished my marathon of GWGM BTS with proper eng subs.. ahhhhh but now I feel like watching the full eps all over again..

*love how Guigui changed her cellphone cover from the pink flipcase to what looked like a yellow cat case (I only noticed it in ep 12)... delulu thinking: Taec probably couldn't find a green cat case so gave her the yellow one instead :)).. Rational thinking: Guigui decided to get the yellow cat case herself coz she misses Taec so much when theyre apart.. wait- is this reasoning rational or am I still in delulu mode? :-)) *

gwenchana gwenchana *guigui style* I am surrounded by my michoso family after all hahaha I think it was a cat case.. maybe it was a mouse?? Either way it suits the "tom and jerry" couple lol

Guest bibidep

leechalee said: Its about 3:50am here...finally finished my marathon of GWGM BTS with proper eng subs.. ahhhhh but now I feel like watching the full eps all over again..

*love how Guigui changed her cellphone cover from the pink flipcase to what looked like a yellow cat case (I only noticed it in ep 12)... delulu thinking: Taec probably couldn't find a green cat case so gave her the yellow one instead :)).. Rational thinking: Guigui decided to get the yellow cat case herself coz she misses Taec so much when theyre apart.. wait- is this reasoning rational or am I still in delulu mode? :-)) *

gwenchana gwenchana *guigui style* I am surrounded by my michoso family after all hahaha I think it was a cat case.. maybe it was a mouse?? Either way it suits the "tom and jerry" couple lol

Archived