(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Midge Razak

Earlier someone said "dari mata turun ke hati" - what the eyes perceive the heart conceives. I heard it from somewhere.

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin

wrote:

»

angelangie said:<br />

<br />

chinly Lin said:<br />

<br />

angelangie said:<br />

<br />

bouquet78 said:<br />

@angelangie

, did you receive the email from yes.com stating that the delivery time for the GWGM DVD (Taiwan edition) has been changed to 13.8.13?....oh...this is so so so disappointing. I have been waiting for this ever since mid July and see, what happen now. I am worried that yes.com might not be able to get the stocks for us,...oh no...I am worried...I hope we won't get another email saying that yes.com will refund due to unavailabity of stocks...then I will go CRAZY!!!!!!.... <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@bouquet78

<br />

yes i did....i know how u felt it just crazy i hope they will release it soon too

:)

probably overwhelming request or they are changing something to the package who knows

:/

or too much orders flows in ....take your pick.... but hey cheers another 11 days to wait for <br />

<br />

<br />

@bouquet78

@angelangie

at least you know when you'll get yours...me on the other hand, I just know that it's going to be released beginning of August (which by the way we are already in August and no message yet...) <br />

<br />

<br />

@chinly

Lin <br />

did you try to write to them and ask them for the exact shipment dates???....had they taken your money???....what i like about yesasia is that they do not bill you the money till they ship out the product......even though the credit card centre had notify me about the amount...but no payment is claims from them as yet....check with them especially if you had paid for it.....and if you paid by credit card and still no notifications or shipment dates is committed you can always filed for fraud case with your cc card centre this will make the business be black listed and they will be unable to use CC service....so check with them first if you had paid if not files for fraud case unless the shop is something you actually trusted....then it okie...<br />

<br />

<br />

@angelangie

no worries.  I pre-ordered through the official store provided through GWGM Facebook.  Just had to leave a deposit for pre-ordering.  I guess I'll call tomorrow to check.  Can't wait to see what "unseen" footage they will include ^^

Guest xybershock

packmule3 said:Greetings from Seoul!

Thanks for the pictures, @angelangie! Keep them coming, please. I noticed too that when they went for their wedding shoot appointment, Taec had his arms around Guigui when they walked inside the photographer’s place. Did my eyes deceive me? The camera shot was from a distance.

I asked the hotel concierge to see if someone could arrange a Taecgui tour for me and my request received an incredulous look. [Oh well. :)] It’s stupid but I feel like Guigui has trademarked the word “Oppa!” and has sole rights to use it, that whenever I hear it said around me here in Seoul [where people obviously speak Korean, cdbarzun! duh…], I instinctively turn around to check who’s calling. And this morning, too, at breakfast, when I heard the word "yoebo,"  I snorted into my coffee because I remembered her again. Is this the Guigui syndrome that Taec said he was afflicted with...that she just pops in and out of his head?  

Next stops: Manila, then Bangkok for R&R. 

Guest bibidep

Hello all TaecGui shippers, 

I read but can't comment anything until now because My brother's family came to visit me from afar.  Wow so many memory pictures of TaecGui and news.  Thank you @Angleangie and everyone who contributed to this thread.  This couple really make us go nut because of their gazes, their skin ships, their smiles, their hands movement and their caring for each other.   If all these signs are not love but just for the show, I don't know what kind of award can we give them hahaha. 

Look at the picture below, Taec's ten commandments posted on the wall, that mean GuiGui's ten rules had to surrender to make Taec happy and be a man in the house hahaha.  Taec really want to be a leader in everything but not kissing in this show hahah. 

1010615_305428926268152_1396830190_n.png

Look at Taec in Who Are You drama, did he want to sleep in the police office for real or just for the show???  If just for the show it's ok but if for real life he must be very tire to lie down like that.  Who did he want to HUG doing his sleep hahah???  GuiGui's not there for him to hug so he had to hug the sofa hahah.

998902_479746998782725_1244658597_n.jpg

He had a bad hobbit when he sleep haha, either have to hug or put the legs and the hands all over hahah.
1002488_479747028782722_436215968_n.jpg

Credit to TVN

Hello all TaecGui shippers, 

I read but can't comment anything until now because My brother's family came to visit me from afar.  Wow so many memory pictures of TaecGui and news.  Thank you @Angleangie and everyone who contributed to this thread.  This couple really make us go nut because of their gazes, their skin ships, their smiles, their hands movement and their caring for each other.   If all these signs are not love but just for the show, I don't know what kind of award can we give them hahaha. 

Look at the picture below, Taec's ten commandments posed on the wall, that mean GuiGui's ten rules had to surrender to make Taec happy and be a man in the house hahaha.  Taec really want to be a lead in everything but not kissing in this show hahah. 

Look at Taec in Who Are You drama, did he want to sleep in the police office for real or just for the show???  If just for the show it's ok but if for real life he must be very tire to lie down like that.  Who did he want to HUG doing his sleep hahah???  GuiGui's not there for him to hug so he had to hug the sofa hahah.

He had a bad hobbit when he sleep haha, either have to hug or put the legs and the hands all over hahah.

Credit to TVN

Awww kiyomi taec ^_^ he must be very tired if that shot is BTS :) but his sleeping style to me is really good... I mean, it makes him more "human" like us... If you get what I mean~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Archived