(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

sshevolkth said:

Jennifer Tey

said: On the train they play Kai Bai Bo and the winner will cracked the hard boiled egg on the loser forehead... Well Taec win the first round and he tell GuiGui no whining or acting cute to get away from the punishment... After the punish,net GuiGui ask for 2round and this time she won and she stood up to warm up herself before she crack the egg on Taec forehead... Which happen to be quite hard... The egg broke into 2...

bibidep said: For some reason Taec did not want to post or talk about GWGM, we should leave him alone and just post in GuiGui's facebook or Weibo.  If he had anything related to Gui Gui for sure he somehow have the way to find out by himself.  The Twitter he had I think only post the things related to his JYP's matter.  Sometimes people lead the couple to end their relationship because they are trying to break in their private life and ruin their career so they have to breakup.   I really hope that in case Taec and GuiGui are friend or lover they don't have to decide not to contact with each other because of this.

teoki61 said: Hey guys,

I'm new here and i want to share my opinion about this couple. Before I start, I want to say sorry because my English is not good.

I'm a big fan of this couple and I can see that people here love them too but I think some of you are taking this show a bit to serious. I know you don't want to hear that (I hate it too when someone says this haha) but I tried to look at things more rationally.

I saw that someone here said that he/she doesn't know if she/he will be a fan or hater of Ok Taecyeon. Now this shocked me to be honest.

We all know that this is a show and when they accepted the offer, all they had to do was to "act" as a married couple. Photoshoot,ring exchange,honeymoon,housewarming party, cooking etc. Everything a married couple does. They don't have to fall in love with their virtual partner.

I think Taecyeon did a very good job. At the beginning we could see that she is not his ideal type and that at times he felt tired (because she is really very childish tbh...even though i love her childish ways so much and I think it's okay as a friend, i think it can be annoying too. I, for example, would love to have a childish friend, but not a husband.). But he still did everything for her. He took care of her and acted like a mermaid, a sea dolphin, a penguin (lol), danced to 10 out of 10 and I'll be back, bought her the shoes, always ganbei, kaibaibo etc. Sometimes he wanted to say no,but he did it anyway.
And I think during the whole show, he was being himself. He didn't act, he showed exactly how he feels. I can't remember another guy on WGM, who showed that he is...ehm tired and exhausted because of his wife haha

For GuiGui, I felt that wgm was just a show for her to have fun, and Taecyeon was someone she could have fun with. At the beginning she also was not interested in him. I remember watching episode 4 last week and i thought that she was...ehm disrespectful to Taecyeon. She kept mentioning Nichkhun, and did aegyo to Seulong and Kwanghee, even holding hands with Kwanghee. Seriously who does that in front of her husband? But watching the later episodes I could see that she started to like Taecyeon more and more and sometimes I felt really bad for her because she wanted to talk about her feelings, but she couldn't because of her English.

Right now, I think that both like each other, but more like friends. I could be wrong, I don't know. I do wish, like everyone else here too, that they will become a real couple. But seriously if they don't, I can't blame them.
Imagine you have to participate in a show, where you have to act like a married couple with a complete stranger and you only meet twice or three times in a month, with lots of people around you. (And you also have to think of your possessive fans but that's a different topic...). You can develop feelings, but it's also possible to not like the person at all.

I think some people are too harsh on Taecyeon and expect him to tell the whole world that he is in love with GuiGui or something.

Last but not least I want to say again, that I really love this couple and I love to read the comments here (especially when people post photos or videos or interviews of these two :) ). I hope they keep in touch and I also hope that they will have a second season.

Guest indian_monsoon

Hey guys! I started writing a TaecGui fanfiction. It is based a year after Taecyeon and Gui Gui finish filming. It will be a little bit different chuu3x's fanfic however. Chuu3x, you are my inspiration for getting on the fanfic bandwagon so early! 
Please read and comment!!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497175/you-are-my-sunshine-taecgui

I seemed to have upset some people when I said I would be a Taec hater or fan. Obviously I am a fan. I also know very well this is acting and TV and they both took the job when they joined. I thought I was clear that I didn't have an issue with anything that was said or done, except Taec saying he was upset GuiGui didn't say yes to real dating with him. I know we don't know their feelings and I know he may have been saying that just for the camera too. But if he did use that part over and over just because it was good TV, I am being honest when I say I wouldn't like it. I personally feel it would be un-gentlemanly of him to use that particularly thing just for TV ratings. I believe there are certain things men should never say to women, they should never call them certain words even when they are very upset and they should never lead women on to think they might have feelings when they don't. Scripted or not, Taec seemed to have very good manners and be very polite and respectful of everyone. If he did say that particularly thing only for TV and didn't mean it, I would feel that is something he shouldn't have done. It is just unkind. It is also strange to me that in the last couple of days, there are lots of new people joining that only want to stand up for Taec -maybe the hottest finished their homework and decided to start posting on our board? Lol

A couple  more thoughts-and this is not bashing Taec, just asking some questions.  Why not say he is in love with her if he is? Who cares about the press, the fans, the ratings, etc. He is rich, has a very good career and doesn't have to worry about anything again if he doesn't want to. Maybe if celebrities in Korea were more honest and just said the truth instead of worrying how fans and their management will react, the fans would learn to behave differently and things would gradually change. All the secret dating and secret plastic surgery and all the other  secrets has to be very exhausting for them. And what is wrong with expecting him to promote the show? There are many people that work on the show that need jobs and need the attention and the ratings. The WGM regular show is not doing so well. He can promote his movie, his new TV show, he does many many 2PM promotions, why is it okay that the only thing he doesn't promote is WGM? I am sure he got paid for this too, so why shouldn't they expect the same effort in promotions from him? I don't understand people saying it is just TV job so don't take it seriously, but then saying it is okay if he doesn't want to promote it.

Guest femeka

jcruz said: He said numerous times that he was hurt when she didn't say she wanted to date him for real, so if he didn't at least try, I think he owes GuiGui a public apology.

Bubble-AF said:

Sorry for cutting your post >.<"" but this part is my most favorite XD  (that question is boring the hell outta me until now)
Couldn't agree more than that .... I seriously look forward to his action/ response to Gui Gui.
I try to understand him and his burdens being a part of 2PM, and I believe that there are a lot of time that things did not go like what we want/expect or can't even make our own decision. Maybe he didn't do it now or he might do it secretly, lolzz ... who knows?? xDD
Well, hopefully we could hear some good news from them soon either they are dating or contacting each other^^ BUT it's best if they announce their marriage hahaha ....  otherwise (borrow your words) he owes GuiGui a public apology.

indian_monsoon said: Hey guys! I started writing a TaecGui fanfiction. It is based a year after Taecyeon and Gui Gui finish filming. It will be a little bit different chuu3x's fanfic however. Chuu3x, you are my inspiration for getting on the fanfic bandwagon so early! 

Guest indian_monsoon

pluie625 said: indian_monsoon said: Hey guys! I started writing a TaecGui fanfiction. It is based a year after Taecyeon and Gui Gui finish filming. It will be a little bit different chuu3x's fanfic however. Chuu3x, you are my inspiration for getting on the fanfic bandwagon so early! 

indian_monsoon said: pluie625 said: indian_monsoon said: Hey guys! I started writing a TaecGui fanfiction. It is based a year after Taecyeon and Gui Gui finish filming. It will be a little bit different chuu3x's fanfic however. Chuu3x, you are my inspiration for getting on the fanfic bandwagon so early! 

@jcruz, hmm....as a woman myself,.....I do agree with you on your below comment. TRUE,....if Taec doesn't mean what he said,...it is not appropriate to bring up this part again and again...oh,well, whatever is done is done...what we can do now is to give them our blessings and supports....are all the fans around the world giving this couple too much pressure?..idk..

"But if he did use that part over and over just because it was good TV, I am being honest when I say I wouldn't like it. I personally feel it would be un-gentlemanly of him to use that particularly thing just for TV ratings. I believe there are certain things men should never say to women, they should never call them certain words even when they are very upset and they should never lead women on to think they might have feelings when they don't."....

Archived