(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gaby cahyadi

Very sad... What is the title this song ? Really don't like sad ending... Still imagine they will together someday..

Guest yokalana

angelangie said:

chu3x said:

spikeaso said:

Thetcha_witch said:

chu3x said:

tatatataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Finally!!! To those who are following my TaecGui fic, i just posted a new chapter :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/6

1300 views! thanks to all!!!

Enjoy reading!!

Cant wait your next update!!!! Now that the GWGM has already finished, your fanfic will be the one im waiting for... it's like a medicine to take my taecgui missing sickness hehehehe

Guest chu3x

yokalana

said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

angelangie said:<br />

<br />

chu3x said:<br />

<br />

spikeaso said:<br />

<br />

Thetcha_witch said:<br />

<br />

chu3x said:<br />

tatatataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan<br />

Finally!!! To those who are following my TaecGui fic, i just posted a new chapter

:D

<br />

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/6<br

/>

<br />

1300 views! thanks to all!!!<br />

<br />

Enjoy reading!!

Guest attica

THERE IS BTS FOR THE LAST EPISODE! but its private..... :((

I still cant believe its over, still cant believe its over. Mummy, its overrrrr. *sobs*

Guest ineedlove

th?id=H.4533218819114283&pid=15.1
loves this picture..coz it looks like from a children fairytale
th?id=H.4722875974747777&pid=15.1
loves this picture coz it looks like from a happily ever after prince and princess fairytale

thanks to taecgui that because of them we able to experience a real life fairytale..hihi
:)
p/s: dear god make them a real life couple..
[-O<

Guest Jenny Johnson
Guest didoniji

sorry it seems that the link i posted won't view the picture :(
but it's the making films vid that i tried to screen cap

Guest ShermaineL

I went and read some of the  previous post and I come across one of the member JessieLim747 post at  page 377. Especially her last paragraph  she has mentioned on Gui Gui English Skill.

Quote:

"Personally, I wish Gui Gui would put a lot of efforts in improving her English skill because she can't communicate with Taec by using her body language now unless they talk to each other face to face.... Hopefully, good English skill will bring her career & friendship with Taec up to a whole new level......"   UnQuote

To : Jessie, before I start commending regarding your post  I  do hope that you will not get offended   by what  I am going to say now. I believe you have a good concerned for Gui Gui  to improve and work hard on her English skill so that she will be able to communicate  well or even write to Tace as .she can't  use her body language  now to communicate  as they are not seeing each other face to face

I do hope that if you have some free time read thru some of the previous pages whereby some of the shippers  have written about Gui Gui profile and also some of the shipper post of her good English in writing and speaking .   Beside her English, she has also another language which is  Japanese she is able to speak too.  Tace know Japanese well and I believe she can also use this extra language to communicate with him not necessary must be in English.

In  the beginning of the show when  she meet up with Tace on their first date she  was truthful and honest and  opened to  Tace that she is not  good in her English speaking  therefore Tace is very understandable and speaking slowly to her and  their friendship even grow closer even though they have language barrier.  So language is not a barrier  to them anyway.  Is the Power of Love that overcome all things.

I can see Gui Gui  in  person is a fighter herself and she know how  to obtain her need for perfection. she know how to work hard on thing she want to achieve. 

I give you 2 examples, 1)  If you  recalled in episode 2  Gui Gui told Tace that because of this show she need to communicate in English with him and she went to learn English  for this show.  

Example 2)  Do show Tace her dancing in the amusement park,  she find herself  a choregraphy to teach her for the dance.     Now you see what I mean she know what she want in life and she always look for improvement  herself to achieve for better result and perfection .  She do not need to be told to be improve on the thing she want to achieve. 

Therefore,  really you do not have to worry  in her English  in order to have a friendship with Tace and her career  to a whole new level.  U can see from the show the card letter she wrote to Tace is simple and good English she has written.  The only thing I  can see is the speaking  and expression  of the word is hard for her when she wanted to express out in English to Tace  and Tace in the interview has also aware of this short coming in her expression in  English.  

If one day she  really become Tace's  wife her  English  and Korean  language speaking will override everyone fluently.  So try not to think  or worry for her so much.  She is a survival   and she live well too.

Guest didoniji

0.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg

0.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

sorry guys, this is the least i can help.   can't wait for the last BTS. hope they won't repeat same clips ever again

Guest kwan33

BTS tomorrow.  What is life after wgmg??? Life n work as usual but the heart still aches for them.  A longing for them to be together..hoping and praying.  Can u hear me?? Like we r the ones in love and feel d loneliness.  I hope they r happy even if its without each other  :(( T misses chances to bobo..here i go again!! At train station during hug..he could have just kissed her forehead..boooooor maybe in tent while thanking each other..he could hv kissed her hand huh??  G is open girl..prefer kisses then foot play..hehehT should hv seize ths moment n not OVER THINK things..it s never abt d right time..its abt seizing n capturing d moment..huh (long sigh...) but its all done with.. =(( I m done repeating episodes for the nth time..i dont cry anymore..i just sit in front of computer. withdrawal or denial mode..life goes on..
Is your day alright without me??? did u even luv me, if u luv me, i will wait for u, if ever u luv meluv will get us to meet again..saranghae

Guest litapuspitasari

after behind the scene. no more virtual married. no more youtube happy times .....i just wait for them to tell us or go public about they dating relationship or maybe they go married in real life....oooooh if that day is come ...... hope dream will come true.... :)

Mianhe Saranghae said:

sorry guys, this is the least i can help.   can't wait for the last BTS. hope they won't repeat same clips ever again

thanks alot :) and i managed to capture the bigger picture, the look in Taec's eyes and Gui Gui brimming with tears sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

]

the longing look on both them.....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good job and thanks! *sigh*......Taec's gaze to GuiGui again in the first picture....how can I ever forget this 'gaze' of him......

Archived