(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jayne Tan

hi TG family, i am back...

saw a YT comment that Chansung is helping TY to record every ep of GWGM..tats y he thanked Chansung in the end of the show..cos he is the youngest in the group..

But i still feel that there got to be more BTS since its the last....

Anyway got to go...bye..will be back when available...

Wow.. why is everyone making things so complicated? Taec prob knows which friend of his watches the show. I'm sure more celeb friends of his watched it and sent him a msg or something stating that they did(Ppl forgot that WGM is the most famous show among idols...lol). If Chansung watches the show..then he watches it. Celebs are ppl too and they actually have alot of time to watch shows in between schedules haha..

Just a quick observation! I watched @ardorie28 video and i noticed during wedding photoshoot, when taec was trying to lift gui's chin, they still didn't let go of holding hands? Well, it's always the little things that I like most.. But.. You all probably noticed that before ;)

bibidep said: Do any of us understand what Taec was saying at the second BTS clip around 1:13 minute??  This man mumble in his mouth I can't understand what he was saying.   Also when he hug her the first time he talked in Korean repeat two time.   I think Taec wants both of them to be happy with this breakup because the show had end and they have to go on with their life for now, not because they don't like each other or other party make mistake that why he thinks no reason for crying.  Just think that they dated each other for 3 months and now break up, sound so sad.  I think Taec did say in one of his interview that he had a relationship before when he in America and had to breakup with her like mutual breakup because he had to go to Korea to joint the training to become a singer, and he said he still keep contact with her through the internet.  So may be same thing with Gui Gui, he love her for real but have to said goodbye for now and who know in the future the destine will bring for them.

P.S.  @Bully14:  may be correct about Chansung that Taec mentioned in the last clip of BTS.  He said thank you Chansung too.  Chansung may gave Taec an idea about the surprise or even help Taec prepared.  I remember Jun Ho said if he is the girl, Chansung is the one that he want to date and marry with.  May be Chansung is the very romantic man.

Guest indian_monsoon

Guys here is something sweet. When she was talking in the train, she actually said that she was really sad and she couldn't dare saying goodbye to him because she didn't know if they would ever meet again like this (so comfortably, i suppose). She felt a bit saddened by that. That part made me feel sad and it explains once again why there was so much tears from her.

I have to say,the sweetest BTS ever apart from the one in Jeju-do. The most touching scene would be when Taec keep on staring at her from the train and some of us see the tears.I think i saw that too.He keep looking at her made my stomach hurts..hahahathen the stare he gave when she said saranghae to the viewers,wowww that explained it all.i dont know whats in his mind but there was surely something..something we dont know of,which they may share between them right now,secretly.But seriously the stares...made my day today  :D

Yes he's trying to help Guigui stop her tears here, but I just couldn't help myself and burst out laughing when I saw the amount of tissues on the floor.wow_zps753e3017.jpg
The scenario just popped into my mind...you know....a couple...in a camping tent....lots of tissues on the floor  :D   :D
Pardon me 'cos for a moment there my thoughts have gone perverted  :P :P  ~~ if only they're really at that stage already haha... then we'll not be feeling so much angst for this couple.Ok back to serious mode, Taec is not very vocal or expressive when it comes to LOVE but he really does care. I believed those are tears in his eyes, not his lenses or light reflection. He's very much affected by the sight of Guigui crying all alone at the train station. If only he would just let them fall, it hurts even more to suppress these emotions.Taectears2_zps6891472f.jpg

And here we see him crouching behind a tree getting ready his surprise for Guigui as the train pulled into station. He had their song "SHE" ready and you can see he was nervous here. Perhaps he had been hurt before in his previous relationship so he had locked his heart away and was very careful not to reveal much. Throughout the later GWGM episodes I felt that when it comes to his feelings and emotions towards Guigui, it's always two steps forward, one step back.nervous_zps49c7d532.jpg

Well I guess with this BTS, it's really the end already. Both Taecgui are now very busy with their careers and they also have the distance between them to consider so we should let them live their life and give them "space" to sort out their feelings. If both their hearts are willing, there're always ways to see each other like skype, Facetime, wechat etc....I use these daily to stay in touch with my love ones and Facetime is the best, it is so clear you can see the pores on your face  :))   :)) loveu_zpsd604964c.jpg
Last but not least, I still ship them, love them and believe they have feelings for each other.

Guest tellmewhywhy

It was fast pronounciation of " geurigo saranghae".sorry but If you were a korean, you would not deny it.

I understand taec.

taec had a good feeling toward her(as partner^^::)) so he was sad but he is not a type to express that.

saying good bye with smile is polite for another. that is what he said. express her feeling is good for her and the show, but he didn't want to feel gloomy.

(he said before, he got a american g.f,irst love, but broke up for his debut in korea and she didn't cry or something. she just nicely let him go. that was what  told.)

and the guigui's saranghae part to the viewers, it was very starange for me. she can say thank you for watching but all of a sudden saranghae?? my response was same as taec. she is cute  sometimes little strange. that would be a culture difference maybe? nichkhun part too. she trying to get him jealous but it is really really bad. he muhave gotten "??? in his head whenever she do that.

anyway it is over 2 and a half month ago, both went to their normal life and focusng on their lives.

It was a nice show. :)

"Happy Rachel28 minutes ago

My Chinese friend said GuiGui attended a variety show which was recorded in mid June and should be aired next Sat in China. GG said on that show it's not romantic love with Taec, it's more like brotherly / sisterly love. She really missed the whole crew since they all treated her really well. She said Taec treated her very well but they're no long in touch with each other. Don't know if people can watch that show online. If so, please let us know."

Saw this at youtube... I hope FBI's can confirm this

Guest indian_monsoon

Also let's not forget that Gui Gui said a couple of days ago that if Taec asked her out in real life she would go out with him. So if that's sibling love...that's just kind of weird. I just think she meant that they had gotten comfortable around each other. 
Did she actually say they were like siblings though lol?

129alphabet said:
"Happy Rachel28 minutes ago

My Chinese friend said GuiGui attended a variety show which was recorded in mid June and should be aired next Sat in China. GG said on that show it's not romantic love with Taec, it's more like brotherly / sisterly love. She really missed the whole crew since they all treated her really well. She said Taec treated her very well but they're no long in touch with each other. Don't know if people can watch that show online. If so, please let us know."

Saw this at youtube... I hope FBI's can confirm this

indian_monsoon said: Also let's not forget that Gui Gui said a couple of days ago that if Taec asked her out in real life she would go out with him. So if that's sibling love...that's just kind of weird. I just think she meant that they had gotten comfortable around each other. 
Did she actually say they were like siblings though lol?

angelangie said:

tellmewhywhy

wrote:

»

129alphabet said:<br />

"Happy Rachel28 minutes agoMy Chinese friend said GuiGui attended a variety show which was recorded in mid June and should be aired next Sat in China. GG said on that show it's not romantic love with Taec, it's more like brotherly / sisterly love. She really missed the whole crew since they all treated her really well. She said Taec treated her very well but they're no long in touch with each other. Don't know if people can watch that show online. If so, please let us know."Saw this at youtube... I hope FBI's can confirm this<br />

wow

what guigui said is totally same what I felt. I think so too.<br />

do not bash me. <br />

Guest annesmile28

i love last making episode  :x ... It shows different side emphasizing on the show. It must be tough for Taec' side to show different perspective since they prefer to show the cool side of Taec.

i love angelangie opinion for

so girls lets what others said as their points and we had our own points....every single one of us has our perspectives we shall respect theirs too :) but we shall hold to our own belief :)

It is so neutral and positive vibe for everyone. I do agree we should not turn anybody down, but to cheer everybody. However, i do believe TaecGui is real (call me michose Lol) from all the interview lately and all supporting data from this forum ^^Regardless, it is real or reel, we will find out in the future. Whoever they end up with, wish them happiness and success as they are very kind hearted person. Really enjoy the show and thanks for TaecGui for bring happiness to us. And lastly, i like this forum so much, seems everybody is very mature and considerable here. Type of couple attracts type of fans. Love you all :x. Look forward to hear good news from TaecGui (still michoso Lol...)And please keep update for all the FBI here. I will be always lurking around here... Have a blessed and cheerful day............. ^^ 

Archived