(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yukiyama

Arghhh... Why does Taec have to troll us even at the end... Now I am so curious as to why he mentioned Chansung.... Curiosity kills the cat... Arghhhh....

Guest indian_monsoon

yukiyama said: Arghhh... Why does Taec have to troll us even at the end... Now I am so curious as to why he mentioned Chansung.... Curiosity kills the cat... Arghhhh....

Our ever dependable @angelangie thanks for posting and sharing!!!

I'm actually at my friend's birthday party and I'm still lurking and I'm glad I did and saw the making...

It was really sad... So bittersweet and trust me even if they won't end up together in real life and ends up with another person, they will remember that day forever... The most bittersweet but most memorable day of their lives... Speaking from experience, mine is sadder but that's another story and will share in our offtopic forum hahaha

Will post more later when

I get home... Someone's glaring at me hehehehe...

Guest indian_monsoon

Someone in yt brought this to my attention.Take a look at 10.39 in the second video. THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER. IF SOMEONE COULD GIF THAT.

actually i was hongna shipper..but after i found out these reality...i won't call my self hongna shipper again..im totally taecgui shipper now.

ps : i don't wanna have a husband that afraid of "dead chicken"

the title of my album is this is what man suppose to do 

bonus :

well thats all i wanna say...its ur choice....which one u prefer??

ps : I'M TIRED TO READ SOME OF HONGNA SHIPPER BASHED GUIGUI N TAECYEON..ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SAID GUIGUI IS CHILDISH

Welcome to our ship girl!!! I hope you'd enjoy how we praise TaecGui and ignore other couples' bashing! :) :) :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Someone in yt brought this to my attention.Take a look at 10.39 in the second video. THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER. IF SOMEONE COULD GIF THAT.

that when guigui said saranghae to the viewers

and taec like "WHAT?? TO THE VIEWERS? NOT ME???"

=))

Guest avrilcassiopeia

mikoshine said:

i thought i wouldn't cry again but how wrong was i... the only making film that made me cry  :((

but LOL at him mentioning Chansung at the end... guess he also likes this show... hehehe

Maybe Chansung will be in the next season of WGM global.

i hope so...

there's rumour bout that before

i like him,, he's taecyeon twins hahahahaha

Im so happy to see taec's feeling..now im sure that she likes emma..cause when emma said saranghe they look at each other.and he said that his heart hurts..im still crying watching it but  im so happy to see them together smiling at the end :)
Why he brought up chansung..hmmmmmm..maybe his bragging again about them..

Guest yokalana

It's Monday morning and my eyes are all teary at the office T_T and it's still a rainy day in Jakarta...

My favorite yet saddest part is when Gui2's solo interview during her train ride back to Donghwa... She explained why she cried so hard and she gave her message to Taec.. She knew she shouldn't be crying all out like that, but seeing him left she could not hold back because she thinks that there might be no other opportunities for them to see each other again... (awwww crying.... TT_TT), and she even added that there will be no more people who will force Taec to eat breakfast in the morning.. Eventhough she was laughing when she said this but I personally think this was the most saddening part for me..... Oh My God,,,, Gui2, I believe if you are destined for each other then no matter how hard it is, there will always be a way for both of you to meet again someday. God always has a beautiful way right?

I am improving..I just cried a little when watching the BTS...and so, they hugged again before Taec went into the train leaving....and from inside the train, Taec seemed to be heavy hearted to leave GuiGui too (see, Taec is not as wooden as thought).....haha..GuiGui said 'saranghe' again...and when she said that, Taec gazed her with that look again...the same reaction in one of the scene/episode...hmm..couldn't recall but very familiar...ah!..yes,..the same reaction and gaze when Taec bought GuiGui the caterpillar pillow, when GuiGui used the pillow to kiss him....

about ChanSung,..now I understand why everytime Taec was being teased in TV show/ radio interview, he is the one who laughed out so loud....'michoso mode on' - now I want to kidnap ChanSung and interrogate him whether Taec is keeping in touch withGuiGui now..hehehehehehe....watch out ChanSung.....:-) :-) :-)

Guest bibidep

Omo TaecGui have another HUG near the train or my eyes betray me.  If they have another the hug, in the episode 15 we saw Taec said something back to GuiGui look like I love You or I love you too and some of us thought I have to go.  After I watch the BTS they have one more hug near the train with that I assume Taec did say I love you or I love you too.  May be GuiGui told him that she love him and he replied back I love you too.  Taec talk about Chansung at the end I think Chansung may have an invitation to joint the next season for Global we got married.  I don't think he was TaecGui's shipper like us.  I don't think Taec want to reveal anything about his band mates like him and Gui Gui to be a couple for real, Taec is not that kind of person to show about his private life.

Guest yukiyama

Taec's comments whilst he was leaving the campsite bugged me... about saying goodbye with a smile. I think the translation about "it's polite to say goodbye with a smile" is probably way off what he originally meant, but still, I think it takes an extraordinary person to be able to smile and say goodbye, especially knowing that it'll be hard for their paths to cross again in future... 
So Taec, I really respect you for the strength you have as a person. You're extraordinary!! 

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: lols Gui Gui will always be Gui Gui....
her last message to Taec was that....now you should be happy....no one will force you to eat breakfast ROFL

beautifulemma_zps1b9cc9d8.png

Archived