(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chu3x

"After all this time in Korea which place do you like most?" ... "Anywhere that I went with Oppa" (Ending with a huge starry eyed emoticon hahaha)

Is she teasing us? Haha she knows we ship this couple soooo much lol

Guest robotbunny

"Do you have anything you want to say to Oppa?" ... "I'm glad I could work with Oppa! I will always remember those memories"

Guest Jennifer Tey

at first she thought TY is a cool guy but after interacting with him he is actually cute and heart warming

Guest robotbunny

"What's you first impression of Oppa? What about after that?" ... "At first I thought he was just the cool type. But after that I realised that he's a caring and cute/lovable person"

Guest robotbunny

"What do you want to tell Oppa the most right now?" ... "Miss u ...u????" *Copied and pasted her answer*

Guest chu3x

Did anybody asked her if taec oppa ever contact her even after GWGM finish? (Kinda curious.. Hehe)

Yeah!!!can someone who speak chinese here can ask her if they still keep in touch? ★.★

Guest chu3x

"What do you want to tell Oppa the most right now?" ... "Miss u ...u????" *Copied and pasted her answer*

Oh em gee...did she really write Miss u?? #dying inside xD

Guest Jennifer Tey

ask what she wanna said to TY her reply "happy to work with Oppa and i will always remember those memories

when asked what korean word she rem she said she rem plenty if word…

when asked if she still learning English… she said yes… is to upgrade herself

Guest robotbunny

"While filming GWGM, what have you gained the most?" ... "The biggest gain is knowing the whole crew and Oppa~ and also everyone's support for TaecGui"

Guest Jennifer Tey

ask if she given a chance will she attend 2pm concert she said Absolutely! She longing to watch it!

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

Verenanda wrote: »

chu3x wrote: »

robotbunny wrote: »

"After all this time in Korea which place do you like most?" ... "Anywhere that I went with Oppa" (Ending with a huge starry eyed emoticon hahaha)

Did anybody asked her if taec oppa ever contact her even after GWGM finish? (Kinda curious.. Hehe)

Yeah!!!can someone who speak chinese here can ask her if they still keep in touch? ★.★

Someone did ask if they secretly kept in touch...

and her answer is, "What do you guys think? Haha"

Gui Troll! :))

I knew it that she's teasing us hahaha..probably she's also pleased that people keep on asking her questions about Taec lol

Guest robotbunny

"Guigui, you answered Yes when asked if you think your relationship can advance in real life (Yes No Game). We're all waiting" ... "Hi!!!!yes!!!!" *copied and pasted her answer*

chu3x said:

Verenanda wrote: »

chu3x wrote: »

robotbunny wrote: »

Someone did ask if they secretly kept in touch...

and her answer is, "What do you guys think? Haha"

Gui Troll! :))

Jezz... Stop playing with our feelings!! YES.. YES... / NO...NO... (Sorry I'm too emotional with this whole taecgui stuff)

Archived