(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

mikoshine said: i checked it out and it looks like she's going to be bombarded with questions about taec (or most of the questions that will be asked) hehehe... i wonder how she's going to answer those...  ;))

Guest jessielim747

JenJ wrote: »imageThis 2pm song is what JenJ posted.  I clicked on it and listened to it. I heard Gui Gui saranghae no matter how many times I played it. It wasn't three syllables, 'geu ri ko"  but it was clearly two syllables, 'Gui Gui".  This is what I meant when I posted  an article on page 320. We need to post something funny or merry. No more crying....Aren't u guys sick of crying?.........

Guest bladerunner

Lmangla said: @bladerunner, @angelangie @robotbunny and others who know Chinese, please translate the answers for all of us poor souls who don't know Chinese...
:x

Guest bladerunner

mikoshine said: bladerunner said: mikoshine said: i checked it out and it looks like she's going to be bombarded with questions about taec (or most of the questions that will be asked) hehehe... i wonder how she's going to answer those...  ;))

Guest Jennifer Tey

I think Gui Gui is going to have some kind of exclusive online fan chat event @7/11 17:00-18:00 (china time) for igiyi.I am not sure what it is.I guess fans can ask questions in this page by using weibo.http://talk.weibo.com/ft/2013071110004

Then(igiyi) they gonna pick some questions and let Gui Gui answer via weibo(??).

This is Baidu's discussion post:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2450407355

I have no idea what it is but I am sure a lot of you guys would love to participate. Looks like a lot of Gui Gui CP shippers already asked many many interesting questions there.

TaecGui or Guilun or?Who is your ideal type? Taec? Aaron Yan? Prince? or...

lol....Should be fun!Go! Who gonna be the 1st one to ask her question from soompi?

yeah! i participate! let me know what u all wanna ask. I cam help to post the questions

Guest Jennifer Tey

fan ask now she likes TY mre or NK… she actually reply "make a guess make a guess. Of cos is ……" she necer replied explicitly

Guest Jennifer Tey

when asked what she likes most of TY she said that TY is very sweet like flower and very caring

Archived