(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

angelangie said:

chu3x wrote: »

The preview of ep.15 makes me cry T_____T it's so heartbreaking i made some screencaps with my phone. I'LL MISS THIS COUPLE SO DAMNLY MUCH!

"At the train station where the parting takes place, Taecyeon said, "As we go on living, there's a chance that we might be able to meet again at a different train station." Guigui who shed tears as soon as she heard the words of farewell, cried throughout the filming on the final day, making Taecyeon feel more heartbroken."

L

THIS! T_____T *tearful eyes* i made these collage of pics, really heartbreaking

GuiGui: "You will remember me?"Taecyeon: "Of course"

Me: ""

Taecyeon's facial expression is just... In the video she gently patted her back while hugging her tight. If you carefully watch, you can notice that Taecyeon slightly moved his hand (the one near GuiGui's shoulder) but then stopped, it's like he wanted to hug her tighter but held up his feelings. He really tried his best to cheer her up 

just maybe just maybe ....Gui turns her face into Taec's chest hiding her tears at best.....you girls will see a motions...that tears you girls up :)

we'll cry all our tears out T_______T

i promise while you cry you be touch too......and your tears will be flowing....at the bittersweet.....just as they finally get to know each other and setting stuff into motions.....................sigh............

It's unfair that it just have 15 eps so far... T.T

Guest ShermaineL

Thank you  ladies, Alyssa, EM and Angie, helping me to Edit and post  my country landmark: The Merlion  pictures.  Many Thanks.

For others  don't  let  your time slip away if TaceGui couple have given you a great impact in your

heart  to live  and stay happy let  show them with a simple gesture by returning them the love

that we have for them to  live and stay happy too.  Fighting  Fighting everyone.

:x >:/

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

To those who reads my TaecGui fanfic... I just updated a new chapter now >.< YAY!You can check it here :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/4

yay! finally! lol :D

Thanks for reading :D

Guest chu3x

angelangie said:

chu3x wrote: »

To those who reads my TaecGui fanfic... I just updated a new chapter now >.< YAY!You can check it here

awww come on....not another cliff hanger are you!!!!! lols

wahhhhhh. thank you. I waiting your update  :-j

Thanks a lot for waiting and reading my fic >. <

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

jazcabbb wrote: »

chu3x said:

To those who reads my TaecGui fanfic... I just updated a new chapter now >.< YAY!You can check it here

yay! finally! lol

Thanks for reading

no problem ^.^ but as @angelangie said why another cliffhanger! haha can't wait for the next chapter :) HWAITING!! ^.^

Will update it soon again :D >. < tatatataaaaan..creating some suspense lol xD

Guest robotbunny

sshevolkth

said:

It's 4:30 a.m. where I am & very much wide awake....it took me a while to back read and digest all the comments, pictures, and articles....and although it isn't raining where I'm at, my heart does ache knowing that their parting is such bittersweet sorrow.  
It is obvious that in a short amount of time, two people (and in GuiGui's case....not only with Taec, but the entire GWGM staff) have grown attached to one another.  We often hear stories or watch movies/tv shows in which people fall in love within 24 hours.   So most definitely, in 3 months time, GuiGui fell in love with Korea and all that it offered her, which includes her husband.  So her sincerity and honesty in telling Taec that in her letter (and face to face) was like Taec said: very heartwarming.  I believe that life is about seizing the moments....saying what you mean & meaning what you say.  GuiGui expresses both of those beliefs beautifully, and I admire her candidness and determination.  It seems like she learned the dance in one day, according to the article.  And Taec has always said in interviews that his ideal girl is someone who is hardworking and passionate.  Well, GuiGui certainly possesses those qualities.  In her interview, she mentioned that she practiced singing their love song the night before (& although she was frustrated with the English, we did see her trying her best to sing it when she was by herself on the bed).  And staying up past 1 a.m. to rehearse the 30-second dance & re-reading Taec's letter for possible inspiration....again, that shows so much commitment.  I'm sure she also rehearsed the letter she prepared for her hubby.  
People may bash TaecGui because of this or that....but for me, they were imperfectly perfect and matched each other so well.  Despite their flaws and differences, they respected one another, compromised, and enjoyed the short time that they had together.  They have priceless, memorable inside jokes that the two of them will forever carry in their minds and hearts (not to mention a love song that includes a few of their inside jokes).   
Each couple is different, and you can't compare TaecGui's relationship to any other couple ever presented on We Got Married.   For example, there aren't any two people in this world who look, talk, or act exactly the same.  Sure, maybe people or couples have similarities, but we were created with individuality.  TaecGui: what they shared, how they interacted, who they were to each other.....that is THEM and only THEM (cannot be duplicated)....and it is because of their one and only, unique relationship that we were able to tune in episode after episode and even get affected by them...like many of us are now, especially as the dreaded last episode soon approaches.  
We all have our favorites & biases....and no doubt, we ARE in a TaecGui forum to express just that.  You don't like them, well then it's so simple: don't watch, comment, nor even mention them.  Why waste your energy or breath and just focus on your favorite couple?  Two things I enjoy most about this forum are that like TaecGui, there is respect for the opinions we have and this forum exclusively discusses TaecGui without mention or comparison to any other couples.  So I just wanted to say I truly enjoy being a part of this ship and the positive things people share about TaecGui here >:D<
Whatever is in store for these two beautiful people, Taec and GuiGui, whom we have grown to love, support, and ship....I'm so glad that we got to see their story unfold.  Their careers are obviously keeping them busy nowadays, and I hope that in their busy schedules....they are able to stop and smile because something in their day reminds them of the times they spent together.  Ideally, I do hope they are keeping in touch and continue to support each other from afar.  Who knows?  Maybe they are....:>

Guest robotbunny

Okay so the "Let's-Spot-the-Guigui-Saranghae" craze from 2PM's Come Back When You Hear This Song craze hasn't actually ended. Lol. Was on Baidu and one of them posted this recent video from Music Bank. (130705)
http://youtu.be/lbWFRBP3fO8

I know that there have been other videos where people hear "Guigui saranghae" but I could never hear them. It's always "kerigo saranghae". This one's a bit different I guess. No I am not delusional now just because the show is coming to an end hahaha. ): But then I do hear Oppa saying "Guigui saranghae". Use your earphones; I hope you hear them too. (:
(It's probably just another "You'll hear it if you want to, you don't hear it if you don't want to" thing haha)

Guest yokalana

bibidep said:

The preview for Ep. 15.   What are they doing in the tent????

I cried again.. ohohoh.. but i'm happy to see GG update new photo on her FB.. so sweet

:x

Maybe you can share her latest foto posted here, so everybody can enjoy? :)

Will update it soon again :D >. < tatatataaaaan..creating some suspense

Cant waiitt for the next chapter!!!, love your fanfic!!! Please upload the new chapter soon yaaaa :))

Guest Midge Razak

Okay so the "Let's-Spot-the-Guigui-Saranghae" craze from 2PM's Come Back When You Hear This Song craze hasn't actually ended. Lol. Was on Baidu and one of them posted this recent video from Music Bank. (130705)

I know that there have been other videos where people hear "Guigui saranghae" but I could never hear them. It's always "kerigo saranghae". This one's a bit different I guess. No I am not delusional now just because the show is coming to an end hahaha. ): But then I do hear Oppa saying "Guigui saranghae". Use your earphones; I hope you hear them too. (:

(It's probably just another "You'll hear it if you want to, you don't hear it if you don't want to" thing haha)

I heard gui gui too. Tried to see the members' reaction..either they knew about it beforehand or too concentrated on own parts to register taec's rap...

Guest ShermaineL

Seem like is quite clear  this  time round he is Singing out  Gui Gui  saranghae  (0.42) according to robotbunny post for  2nn mv  

Anyway if yes will be good for him that Gui Gui  is there to stay in his heart. 

May you all can try hearing it   few time ROUND   again and again  ... HA  HA  . 

Guest Genuine She

yess..i think so...that oppa said...gui gui saranghe....at the 0.42....so happy too hear that....hehhehehe :x  =D>

Guest litapuspitasari

robotbunny said: Okay so the "Let's-Spot-the-Guigui-Saranghae" craze from 2PM's Come Back When You Hear This Song craze hasn't actually ended. Lol. Was on Baidu and one of them posted this recent video from Music Bank. (130705)

Archived