(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest anggreni Ang

very sad... gui gui fall in love with taec.. but taec... hu hu hu.. i want to cry ...  she deserve get better than taec....  i pray for her happyness in her way

Guest sazzyicyivy

wow classy guigui i wonder why GWGM never dress Gui Gui this good up??? :D

Credit: Weibo & as Taggedclassyguigui_zps6d426375.jpg

Who is that guy in white... he is good looking and looks good with Gui Gui too... :x

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

I am quoting @tweetm9

"Hi everyone, I've been lurking in this thread for a while now and enjoyed every single one of your comment.  But I felt like venting today, so here are my thoughts. I've never got emotionally involved in any TV show like I have for this couple, in fact this is the first time I watch WGM.  I feel very saddened for their parting but more for Gui Gui after watching Ep 14. There's no doubt that Taec had developed some feelings for her during the show as we all see, that's why we all here falling in love with this couple. However, based on my observations and my gut feeling I am not feeling his sincerity to continue to have a relationship (can be any) with Gui Gui after the show even though he kept pestering Gui Gui about the YES/NO game. He confused the hell out of me. Was it Gui Gui's answer hurt his pride for an Idol? or he just wanted to paint his character for the show? because it looks like they have not been communicating since the filming ended (even though I hope that they've been doing it secretly). Taec's schedule is extremely busy, it seems like he appears on every tv shows in Korea there are and of course his priorities now are his career and fans. It breaks my heart with the train station scene when I look at Gui Gui and her longing gaze for him .  She's helplessly falling for Taec and probably knew that it was one-sided love.  It must have been really hard for her all these times and I want to give her a "BRAVO" Gui Gui for staying so strong; You've led a hard life.  I hope her career will boost up after this show because she deserves it.  I am sorry for ranting, but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents. 

I saw this on YT and I just wanted to share with you guys to see what you think on this clip. Sorry I don't know how to embed the video.  If someone can read lips to see what Taec was saying to the person filming him.  It seems like the person holding the camera is just not a "fan" to him by the way he's talking and giving sign signals. 

Anyeong everyone... It's been like ages I haven't been writing and posting something here. I am sorry, but I smell something burning from this post... I m very sorry but this post really sound like, either she was Taec past or more appropriately, she really sounds like she is the one who videotaped Taec in that occasion... to me personally, Taec always has almost the same reaction in any fancamera ... either in his concert @ fan signing @ music core... unless those were all the same person... than it is suspicious... don't u think gals??

Guest avrilcassiopeia

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/354734999100088320/photo/1

huuuuuuuuu :((

Guest Goongfan11

cdcotr said: Don't know if this has been posted before but I found it interesting and may help explain why GuiGui asked about the many women in Taec's life...once bitten, twice shy

Guest bibidep

The preview for Ep. 15.   What are they doing in the tent????  Another heartbreaking scene, when Gui Gui and Taec in the tent, Gui Gui is crying again and ask Taec something I can't hear well.  I heard something like ""you always remember me??""  Taec also answer her but not sure exactly the word sound like he said ""Of course""......So sad.

my oh my....I thought it is a no crying day today for the EP 15 preview...clicked play....every thing goes smoothly...but when GuiGui said 'last gift' and 'will u remember me?'....sorry, cant help it..Niagara falls again... :(( :(( :((

Guest indian_monsoon

Just as a clarifier, after Gui Gui says last gift, when they are in the tent, the voiceover says the following: 
Gui Gui: Will you remember me? 
Taecyeon: Of course. 
That part just made me so sad.

Guest yukiyama

I'm on my way to work, and tearing buckets after watching the preview... Thankfully I'm on a cab and the cabbie is ignoring my antics.

:((

Happy times, let's think of happy times!!

Guest yokalana

bibidep said:

The preview for Ep. 15.   What are they doing in the tent????

I cried again.. ohohoh.. but i'm happy to see GG update new photo on her FB.. so sweet

:x

Maybe you can share her latest foto posted here, so everybody can enjoy? :)

Guest tweetm9

@taecyeonguiguiaddict.
Waaaaah, back off hun. I am not his past nor I had known him before watching this show and definitely I wasnt the one behind that camera.  As a Taecgui fan of course I want them to be together in real life because they're perfect match for each other. But  what I've read and seen it disappointed me as a fan that it seems like he has moved on and so I was questioning about his intentions that's all. I just wanted to vent out my frustration and speaking from my perception. Now dont get me wrong, I've never meant to bash Taec's characteristics. I see that he is a decent, fine young man who carries himself very well and who has many qualities otherwise I would never be Taecgui die hard fan. You might know how he interacts with  his fans more I do as I was never his fan before. However, i just came across that YT clip and I thought it was unusual for me. So, Peace. 

Archived