(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ineedlove

Lmangla said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

...<br />

bladerunner said:<br />

<br />

avrilcassiopeia said:<br />

20130710122711_abbyyang_348090.jpg.cf.jp

anyone have this pic with clearer version?<br />

i love how they lean towards each other as they took pictures and how Taec is comfortable of his height with guigui despite the facts that he tower over guigui by one head lols....<br />

it just speak volumes how far these two had came forward

:)

i can't afford to be sad in the office,so HAPPY TIMES,HAPPY TIMES
Things i know i will do after GWGM finale:
- whenever having the party,do buy helium tank to save our lung and time - pop the balloons to unwanted guest in the party until they annoyed and leave- say michoso to our boss,he/she wouldnt know what it means unless they also watch GWGM- chanelling anger through smashing cookies,please google the recipe for Schneeballen  cookies and bake them at home cos Hongdae seems so far away.- buy silver shoes,just for fun- buy one to spouse/bf too- cook lobster for breakfast,followed by macarons and do GG expression- go to Disneyland and buy a pair of the 3-eyed alien pyjama- always gambae with spouse/bf,if they dont want to do,flap ur lashes with seductive voice.if they still dont want to do,find another one.  =))

Guest bladerunner

mikoshine said: angelangie said: MORE UNSEEN PICTURES!!!! SEE HOW TAEC CONSOLE GUIGUI awwwwwwwwwwwww :D
see the look he is giving her...........kill me and whoever say he dont felt a thing that person gotta be a robot or made of wood ROFL =))

Credit: Weibo :D86b6d8a3gw1e6hnfmhostj20g40c3taf_zpsa74a6bc4.jpg
86b6d8a3gw1e6hng4gygoj20go0m8jtb_zps3bc63082.jpg

86b6d8a3gw1e6hng4gygoj20go0m8jtb_zps3bc6

995917_575648202478051_1846340505_n_zpsd

these two pics -- just looking at them makes you sigh. I was thinking of Taec's interview in the making in where he said that he regrets because it is not they are breaking up because of bad feelings but rather due to time and schedules. If you have ever moved away, you can totally understand the regret that he is referring to. It is sort of like a painful tug on your heart, a pang. You know that you have to be practical but yet there is this pang. As @jcruz said, it is only 1000 miles and a long distance relationship is not impossible, but the regret is more for the moment because you know things are changing and you cannot stop it. You also know that you may not be able to grasp onto what you once had even if you try. But as @spikeaso shared -- 20,000 miles! I am impressed with your husband. :) -- if you make the effort, then things can happen. the question is will they be brave enough to try? Are they at a point where they can put aside practicalities and just go for what they want? If I ever meet Taec, I would tell him that women want to be cherished; so if you want her, you need to show her and go and get her!

Nickhyun is going to be filming a new show in China, so Taec better make sure he follows through and makes an honest woman of GuiGui.  How heartbroken would he be if he didn't try to have a relationship with her, and she ended up with Nickhyun? 

Guest ai7een

i cant help but say, everything is so heartbreaking with the final episode this friday.. i am crying too and i am in the office...:-(

Lmangla said: 86b6d8a3gw1e6hng4gygoj20go0m8jtb_zps3bc6

995917_575648202478051_1846340505_n_zpsd

these two pics -- just looking at them makes you sigh. I was thinking of Taec's interview in the making in where he said that he regrets because it is not they are breaking up because of bad feelings but rather due to time and schedules. If you have ever moved away, you can totally understand the regret that he is referring to. It is sort of like a painful tug on your heart, a pang. You know that you have to be practical but yet there is this pang. As @jcruz said, it is only 1000 miles and a long distance relationship is not impossible, but the regret is more for the moment because you know things are changing and you cannot stop it. You also know that you may not be able to grasp onto what you once had even if you try. But as @spikeaso shared -- 20,000 miles! I am impressed with your husband. :) -- if you make the effort, then things can happen. the question is will they be brave enough to try? Are they at a point where they can put aside practicalities and just go for what they want? If I ever meet Taec, I would tell him that women want to be cherished; so if you want her, you need to show her and go and get her!

Archived