(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ShermaineL

Really, so who is flying over to which boardcast station Korea or Tiawan . so they they can met up.

Guest bladerunner

tellmewhywhy said:

omg why post? my mistake.

I love guigui's long hair without bangs!

they had farewell party on the day of last filming. do you guys know when guigui went back to taiwan?

did she leave that last filming day or tomorrow of that day??

Taec went to wooyoungs birthday party, I felt kinda sad. I thought they stay night over. and what is that coke and cider on pic. no soju??? not beer???

and taec will show us his event in text episode.

I heard the staff said " he will be there first to prepare event"......

excuse for my english~~~:))

Guest Goongfan11

jcruz said: I don't think Hongki and Mina fans should get upset with Taec GuiGui fans and I don't think Taec GuiGui fans should get upset with Hongki Mina fans. Everyone has different things they enjoy watching and I never knew about FTIsland until I saw this show, but now I really like their music because he is such a good singer. It is just hard for me to get emotionally involved in the Hongki Mina couple because Hongki seems like he is much less interested in Mina than Mina is in Hongki and that makes it a little sad for me to watch their scenes. Hongki says stuff that hurts Mina's feelings but explains it by saying he has to be honest- but no man should ever tell his wife on their wedding day ( real or fake ) that you think another women is prettier than her. It can only hurt the woman. Who knows, maybe Taec and GuiGui will never see each other again after the show and Hongki and Mina will end up married with 9 kids. But right now, i just don't feel the emotions between them when I watch their scenes. As for popularity, celebrities have times when they are really popular, then it weakens, then it could pick back up again. Hongki seems to have a lot of things starting to happen now that will make him even more popular in many countries. With her personality, GuiGui could end up the biggest start of all of them so who knows. But if nothing happens between Taec and GuiGui after the show, I will have more respect for Hongki because he didn't pretend and say things to lead Mina on where Taec has definitely given Emma ( and us ) the idea that he wants to get to spend more time with her outside of the show. If that doesn't happen, I think I will feel fooled.  :-?

Guest gil_noona

jcruz said:

Taec not having pics in the tshirt GuiGui gave him isn't necessarily a problem- remember that day was the finale party for the cast and crew and he couldn't stay long because it was Jasons' birthday and he had already committed to that party. So he probably didn't want to wear the tshirt with romantic photos of him and GuiGui to a 2pm event.

LOL..jason..it's wooyoung actually..

Guest chu3x

I finally finished watching BTS of ep. 14. Definitely not satisfied.

There weren’t much un-seen scene footages.  However GWGM did full fill one of my requests,

GG’s choreography practice bonus footage. It confirmed that during GG’s “live”

solo performance she was extremely nervous. She seems to rush through the

motion of her dance routine to get over it. She did seem happy when the two penguins

accompany her near the end.  She did not

perform all the detailed and refined movements that she performed during her

rehearsals which look very good. I wonder if any Korean company may want to

sign her up so she can enhance her vocal training and dancing. We all can see

she can sing and dance.

I want to purchase those t-shirts. That was so sweet of GG.

She is thy “mood maker” for that show. I really enjoy this Crazy couple special

communication is their eye contacts, and understanding without a spoken word.

I believe the wave of emotions brought up during this

episode is because it is coming to the end GWGM; however what triggered

negative comments or outburst is the timing of the story. The previous episode

show us how this couple has reach an understanding of each other’s

disappointments by playing de-stress game (crushing cookies). Then when GG gave

her confession to TY, this love story build up a climate for the viewers, then

follow by next episode, couple to “break up”. 

Well the viewers’ mind doesn’t work that way, especially the female

brains. Our emotional process does not switch off one picture to something totally

makes no sense. We need logic, understanding and connection. What just

happened? Huh? Did we miss something? We need to connect the dots. The female lead

just says “yes” to her prince charming, he smiled and cried. So our brains “

yeaaah, GG & TY will be showing us some real couple …., well it’s not going

to happen.” We start searching back to the couple’s reactions.  We start picking on what we think the emotional

reactions should be “appropriate, normal, and expected.”  In any relations we are still unable to demystify

with “male” behaviors vice versa for men never quite get or understand “female”.  I believe there are researchers still

studying the male and female brains and I don’t think they have found the

answer yet.  I believe there many

reports, theories, speculations, and programs available.   Okay, what’s my point? My point is that

everyone’s reaction to surprise situation behavior differently rather it is

appropriate or not at the time, but it is spontaneous and not scripted.

Something to think about or ponder, here a this poem I want

to share (you can draw your own interpretation that seem fit), and I have mine.

If I am I because

I am I

And you are you because you are you,

Then I am and you are.

But if I am I

because you are you,

And you are you because I am I,

then I am NOT and you are Not.

@ bouquet78, @minwooluv78: Thanks for the information

regarding Jeju Island, I hope one day I can pay vacation there.

@Chu3x:  thanks for posting

the DVD request in PD-min’s FB. That is also one of my wish to obtain all the

footages of this couple especially the un-seen ones.

If anyone is curious about Taec’s left arm scar, here is a

link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x108spt_eng-sub-130515-mbc-s-radio-star-2pm-special-part-2-5_people?search_algo=2  I believe the show was taped day after

Wooyoung’s birthday (wasn’t W’s B-day same day as GWGM farewell dinner?). Enjoy.

The PD-nim liked my post regarding my request of taecgui dvd >. < i hope they will really make it

Guest jinheelove

I think the song "Breathe" by Taylor Swift really suits our couple right now especially Guigui..What do you guys think...Just my small POV

Guest xybershock

Whoa...never meant to cause any harm in asking popularity. Thank you for those explaining to me about it and said your pieces, let's just leave it at that. *peace*

I totally agree with @sazzyicyivy said:
I sometimes watch hongmina BTS and I noticed some difference in filming between two couples. Hongmina BTS is always focusing on the couple itself while Taecgui is more of the WGMG team - White day, Taec buying every dinner, Gui Gui giving out drinks and T-Shirts. I suspect they may have lots of BTS together but the crew are not showing us!! Could be due to limited airtime and they want to show how nice the couple are to them or their BTS are too sweet to be aired without causing up roar... :)

I guess it all depends on GWGM production/editing team and JYP for showing us which scenes to be aired. Whatmore, GWGM airing time is coincide with 2PM come back promotion, I'm sure they have to consider the music fans too. They don't want too many intimate scenes to be shown.

I've been watching the BTS from beginning again and realized that with the exception of Ep 1(the beginning), the rest were mostly repeat (if not in the YT cut then they put it in the BTS). Only ep 1 they have the real BTS, when both Taecyeon and Guigui still getting to know one another and less intimate scenes. As the show progress, they're showing more or less what's been aired in the full episodes, which I find very FISHY *wink*

I can only imagine the how cute, adorable and intimate those 2 get in the *secret* BTSes.
And yeah we WANT the DVD and all the cuteness included.

Guest yokalana

robotbunny said: Funny story that I read on Baidu. It's about Guigui's latest replies on Weibo (again! yay!)
2d04af2bd40735fa8d06c2269f510fb30e240853She posted a picture of the minions for Despicable Me 2, and her caption for the picture was "I really like you too!" 
One of the fans then asked "Do you like the three eyed alien more, or these minions?" And her reply was "I do like the three eyed aliens more". But here comes the cute part! The Chinese character for eyes is "眼" and pronounced "yen" (as in Japanese Yen). Oppa's Chinese name is "泽演" and pronounced "z-uh yen". Both "眼" and "演" are pronounced the same way, and Guigui made a typo (on purpose I hope? hahaha everyone on Baidu is going crazy because of this). So instead of saying "three eyes", she said "three (taec)yeon. 
And another comment went:
8feba8529822720edc5866657acb0a46f31fabbc
A commentor said "Those teeth... look a bit like Taecyeon Oppa's :D :D :D". And her reply is the one below.
We're having so much fun.
Mega Credits to Baidu

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner said:

angelangie said:

bladerunner said:

ardorie28 said:

angelangie said:

GIRLS!!!! An Interview TOGETHER FOR TAECGUI 

CREDIT: AS Tagged in the piCTURE :D

radiointerview_zps54b34048.png

Is this true? Please record it,if its true..

Is that for real?Looks like a chinese personal radio platform.I know Gui Gui has event on Saturday at Taiwan and Taec is super busy filming.Wonder if they really have time to meet again.

not sure i saw this only like half hour ago lols.....i dont think they flying in....they probably calling in instead of flying in.........though it still a connection for me....no matter isit they call in or meet up :)

Was reading baidu, I don't think they will call in.It's like fan radio so DJ will read fan letters and play some music.

lols well im not familiar with that....so i guess we need to wait it out....i hope there is some of us here that available to do the recording when it and if it really happen as i be at work during the times this on the roll lols

Awwww, kinda got excited there for a bit. But nonetheless....nice to know that attention continues to surround Taec and GuiGui. At least they are a topic of discussion....as they are the IT couple in our eyes.

robotbunny said: Funny story that I read on Baidu. It's about Guigui's latest replies on Weibo (again! yay!)
2d04af2bd40735fa8d06c2269f510fb30e240853She posted a picture of the minions for Despicable Me 2, and her caption for the picture was "I really like you too!" 
One of the fans then asked "Do you like the three eyed alien more, or these minions?" And her reply was "I do like the three eyed aliens more". But here comes the cute part! The Chinese character for eyes is "眼" and pronounced "yen" (as in Japanese Yen). Oppa's Chinese name is "泽演" and pronounced "z-uh yen". Both "眼" and "演" are pronounced the same way, and Guigui made a typo (on purpose I hope? hahaha everyone on Baidu is going crazy because of this). So instead of saying "three eyes", she said "three (taec)yeon. 
A commentor said "Those teeth... look a bit like Taecyeon Oppa's :D :D :D". And her reply is the one below.
Mega Credits to Baidu

Guest xybershock

angelangie said: as i look thru and search thru....i came to realize there are gazes that Taec gave Gui Gui that no one really take note of....and he look at her just as if in passing but those looks speak a volumes and just like their body languages is :) lets us just enjoy this gazes .....
Credit: ss shooters :)gaze_zps0a88850b.jpggaze2_zps230d857f.jpggaze3_zps61a2d688.jpggaze4_zps6a98a88b.jpg

tomorrow (10.7) is the preview for ep15 (final episode..oh...so sad)..wonder if it is going to be exactly the same as per the one we watched at the end of EP 14?...hmmm...is tomorrow going to be another crying / sobbing day?.....:(

Guest robotbunny

yokalana

said:

robotbunny

said:

Funny story that I read on Baidu. It's about Guigui's latest replies on Weibo (again! yay!)
Mega Credits to Baidu

Guest jessielim747

Hi guys,
I have something to share with u guys here. Pls go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vMapC3XMRw to see the t-shirt Taecyeon wore on the day he did scrip reading for his new drama, "Who are you" (I don't know how to post his picture here, sorry). It seems like the white t-shirt was custom made. It has a skeleton on the front and a red heart on the upper left corner. When I saw it, it reminded me of Gui Gui, (Actually there is another  white t-shirt which has a two-eyed green heart shaped monster with a red heart on the upper left corner. It seems like it was custom made as well or designed by the same designer but I forgot where I saw it from.)  Do u guys get my point? The 2 t-shirts have the similar designs. Both of the t-shirts have a monster and a ghost looking creature appeared on the front. And the most important thing, there's a little red heart appeared on the left hand corner. Why designed a ghost/ monster with a red heart on the upper left corner....it just doesn't make sense to me............... unless it symbolizes something....Umm.......Gui Gui means ghost..and heart symbolizes love or like...umm......may be Taec was trying to send out a hidden message like, "Gui Gui, you are whom I like even though I will have a new female partner....... or I like you on the new drama script reading day....there are so many possibilies.......................) Hope this article will put a smile on your face for those who read it even though it's just a trivial thing to be mentioned. Thanks for reading.

Archived