(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said:

xybershock

said:

pluie625

said:

angelangie

said:

Ok Girls since im not a super editor or i can combine great pictures together and everything.....but this is something that i will submit to @fansoutheastasia to be combine into the MV that we had suggested :)
if any of you are not comfortable making a video like me just come up with a pictures but the main criteria i will love to have you guys consider is the landmark that somehow represent your country or the place you stay in....as what we want is to show them the love from everywhere we are all from and that somehow someway they had not only connected us to them but also to each other :) 
the below pictures i shown is Penang bridge, it the bridge that connect our island to our mainland and it a landmark of where i stay....and mainly i choose the below penang bridge is also because it represent what TaecGui is to me...as they had somehow bridge all of us together here :)
dont laugh at my art work k lols....i really have no ideas on combining photo or doing much edits.....just a very simple editing that all :)
taecgui2copy_zps20cd0e79.jpg

even i cried for hongmina scene..... :(

me too....

Me three :-( especially the look on hongki's face when the message said say goodbye...

Kinda wish TY had a more similarly visibly sad reaction...like GuiGui had ...

bladerunner said:

jcruz

said: I have a question for the people that understand the culture better in Korea and Taiwan. Is a bright and cute personality like GuiGui most desirable for a girlfriend and wife? Why are most of the women in the singing groups acting much more sexy? Do the men in Korea and Taiwan prefer to date women like GuiGui? It seems like Taecyeon was always paired with some sexy pop idol. That is why it is so hard to know what is for the tv show and what is for real,

Guest Kate Yeh

It's a song created by Taec, and today I finally know the meaning of lyrics because of Chinese sub.  I don't want to give any opinion of mine here for mayble my English is not good, or mayble I just want to know your opinions here.

http://youtu.be/fSqMS9uTgNM

Guest tamah

Wow, so unexpected. I thought it was going to be a fun episode and then followed by next week’s farewell or final episode. Of course I have gotten teary while watching ep 14th. I intended to rant and write a lengthy post, but after smashing some of cookies, I’m okay now.  Most of the shippers here already expressed most of my feelings after watching this week’s episode. Also thanks to the Chinese FBIs, all updated news and current events from Weibo, fun reading insightful postings, and enjoy all the  created pictures and gifs in this forum. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I also noticed there are writers on this forum. I am not happy with the GWGM ending scripts. If any writers here can write a better ending and send to the GWGM producers, I appreciate. They should have happy endings rather sad ending by instructing the couple to “break up”.  If it was a bad virtual marriage then yes, they should break up or divorce. However both season 1 couples are happy couples and a good marriage, so having them break up send a bad message to the viewers.

Here are my suggestions.

1.       For seasonal 2 GWGM, have happy ending

2.       Make a DVD of all full scenes of TaecGui or Crazy couples, includes the all cut scenes, or the unviewed scenes and photos. I’ll buy it.

Kudos for wooden Taec to realized at the end of their virtual marriage missing an import ingredient, romance. I’ll be highly anticipating from Taec next week to create a romantic interlude for Gui Gui and us. And because this crazy couple has been labeled as a fun couple, I believe Taec and Gui Gui will leave us with “Happy Times” ending memory of them.

I will not be able to participate in making a video or graphic/pictures, not good at this.

I’m going to listen to their happy cute love song, that always cheers me up.

So many little things you notice when you re-watch the episode..
This is from Taec's interview about Gui Gui's dance: "....the way that I see it is she pulled out the last strength that she had in her to do the performance for me. I think its very heartwarming." + him getting all that food because he felt that she had a tough time and gotten skinnier -- all I can say is AWWWWW!

Guest slydreamerr

pluie625 said: Part 2:
Guigui crying when they received the Break up mission....break-up, so wrong choice of word...using Goodbye could've been better.... Taec obviously doesn't know how to react to a crying Guigui because he was used to the ever bubbly and happy Guigui. When she was crying I can't help but cry with her too. I just can't understand her black room interview but seeing her cry made me sad too.
When they started reminiscing the things that they did in their house, from the robot down to their gambei mugs with their personalized expressions/feelings, I can feel them both, it just tugs you to the core that just by thinking of saying goodbye is making you cry....
Taec saying what's missing in their relationship is the romance...I so agree with him, he's used to them always being happy and not doing anything romantic, so I give him points in making up for the last episode... them being more romantic. Hopefully their romantic camping will be more lovey dovey, more skinship...and is it too much if I wish for a kiss???? even a peck on the cheek if they can't have a peck on the lips, I'll be a happy camper....
Taec's being emotional in the blackroom during the interview... his long sighs, holding back his tears and his voice was different too while talking about HIS WIFE. FIRST MARRIAGE, FIRST WIFE...MANY FIRST MEMORIES THAT WE HAVE ARE FIRST TIME FOR ME...FIRST TIME DEPARTING WITH SOMEONE I USED TO CALL MY WIFE.....
Taec's interview in the blackroom was the BEST PART of the interview. And they dare edited it out in youtube!!!! why???? why???? why???? So now people are bashing Taec for being cold and they made him look like THE BAD GUY who doesn't care.

Guest mizchief

GUYS !!!!! LISTEN TO TAEC'S RAP DURING THE MIANHE ...SARANGHE.... 
TELL ME WHAT YOU HEAR BETWEEN "MIANHE "  AND  "SARANGHE" 
If you have a headphone, please use it coz you'll hear it better. 
http://youtu.be/lbWFRBP3fO8?t=2m33s

Credit to :  江淑美 from GuiGui's FB, she was the one who figured it out. 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@avrilcassiopeiai keep repeating ep 15 preview,,

so sad

i'm crying rite now :((

Where did u see the preview? Can u give the link? Thanks :D

m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=ID&hl=en&v=JEnZotThibk&ytsession=ahWMwceq-2ucG51xaFvcbjzsgV1UwTdYa1VJhUlvfoqpwhOnpB0tUzObRceEzW87WbW5jlJwKKVmixgDUyKRLdY62-4tDe-4Dta5BsoYR7icru57Z4imiCdMgUWcSuXygL5Y2XIz9eK6FIFvLcPywjJQiaTOI2uhC6A4QvcbGXK4UxHosVOEQHyOq0F1o0LbfY2TUev_rOOczaDcX37L8uFUOvCiEt4lvfxHVYFjoI0mE4BgQDmDvUqLgEh5vxdLKUe5c-0yr4nRU2eAXh5TYJ4VSNoyOHtN6vEeQ2hg3Xc

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@avrilcassiopeiai keep repeating ep 15 preview,,

so sad

i'm crying rite now :((

Where did u see the preview? Can u give the link? Thanks :D

www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=ID&hl=en&v=JEnZotThibk&ytsession=ahWMwceq-2ucG51xaFvcbjzsgV1UwTdYa1VJhUlvfoqpwhOnpB0tUzObRceEzW87WbW5jlJwKKVmixgDUyKRLdY62-4tDe-4Dta5BsoYR7icru57Z4imiCdMgUWcSuXygL5Y2XIz9eK6FIFvLcPywjJQiaTOI2uhC6A4QvcbGXK4UxHosVOEQHyOq0F1o0LbfY2TUev_rOOczaDcX37L8uFUOvCiEt4lvfxHVYFjoI0mE4BgQDmDvUqLgEh5vxdLKUe5c-0yr4nRU2eAXh5TYJ4VSNoyOHtN6vEeQ2hg3Xc

it Geurigo ...i believe it means And in hangul

OMGGGGGGG.... IS IT " GUIGUI SARANGHAE?????"

:x :x :x

Guest kyliemai911

mizchief said: GUYS !!!!! LISTEN TO TAEC'S RAP DURING THE MIANHE ...SARANGHE.... 

Archived