(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

taecguifan

said:

bladerunner

said:

slydreamerr

said: I kind of felt happy that Taec didn't choose to act as if he was really sad, and cried (Few tears here and there) and all. It would seem fake. Being the private person he was, and protective of his loved ones.... He WOULDN'T reveal his love life, hence, let's hope they stay as quiet as possible. :)At times, no news = good news.People are bashing Taecyeon on Youtube and I don't think it's fair to him. Just because he appeared more calm, and collected. He was holding his emotions back, to ensure filming takes places smoothly as well. If he had let loose of his emotions and cried with Gui Gui, who would be the one comforting Gui Gui? Him murmuring non-stop during Gui Gui's performance, and his look for happiness after Gui Gui said Saranghe already showed that he was really touched, and extremely pleased at her surprise event for him. 

Guest bladerunner

Full version of Gui Gui's love letter:cr: Baidu58ee3d6d55fbb2fbe4a0e3894e4a20a44723dca6

OPPA <3, 
When I found out that I was getting married in Korea, I was worried that we are different cultural and language backgrounds. 
When we wentto the sky resort, there are many memories in my mind. I was really impressed when you wrote my Chinese name "Gui Gui" because there is no "Gui Gui" word in Korea~ 
Oppa held my hand because you wre afraid that I was going to fall. At that time, I was able to .... and sweetness...To me, it is a sweet....., first, I felt some ......,

after we shot wedding photo you proposed to me, and I did many things with you. I am starting to like Oppa more and more. I think I won’t forget Oppa forever. I laso hope Oppa won’t forget me and smile when you think of me. Thanks Ok Taecyeon and Korea for giving me a beautiful memories and thank you for making me the happy woman. And P.S., I really wanted to tell you that my answer is YES when we play the YES/NO game last time.

(She draw herself and Taec here I think)
GuiGui

Yellow highlight part is the where they/MBC edited out.

pluie625 said: Taec's being emotional in the blackroom during the interview... his long sighs, holding back his tears and his voice was different too while talking about HIS WIFE. FIRST MARRIAGE, FIRST WIFE...MANY FIRST MEMORIES THAT WE HAVE ARE FIRST TIME FOR ME...FIRST TIME DEPARTING WITH SOMEONE I USED TO CALL MY WIFE.....
Taec's interview in the blackroom was the BEST PART of the interview. And they dare edited it out in youtube!!!! why???? why???? why???? So now people are bashing Taec for being cold and they made him look like THE BAD GUY who doesn't care. 

Guest indian_monsoon

I was actually expecting this episode to be much more fun and lively like I am so used to with this couple, and I was surprised to see it taking such a sad, heartbreaking turn. 
I could totally sense Gui Gui's sincerity in her performance, and Taec truly did seem touched by the card and the dance. He hugged her tightly, and even said saranghae. I was even more surprised when Gui Gui teared up at the last mission. I am sure that she felt that she had made some life long memories, and it would be tough for her to see it come to an end. She seemed to have had a wonderful time in Korea with WGM and Taec, and the realization that it was ending seemed to be much more real to her than Taec because she had to leave the country.
Both of them seemed to be really sad to let the other go...get ready for a box of tissues next week guys. It's going to be a sad one.I hope though that if not anything else , they have made happy memories. I think both have changed for the better, as good marriages should. I am really going to miss this couple every friday. 

Guest sshevolkth

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 

cr: as tagged

Finally, that black and picture comes out!!! And man...I am filled with so many different emotions about that episode 14.

But after looking at how GuiGui is laughing in her Oppa's arms AND seated on his lap in that never before seen picture...that is how I will remember them.

Taec definitely experienced unfamiliar territory, getting a heartwarming event from GuiGui (something he said he doesn't get often, which is kinda sad). And even to walk in public hand in hand with a significant other is a huge deal for him. He said it was something so normal that he doesn't get to experience & that he will always cherish.

People may knock him down or feel disappointed about how he reacted to his wife's event or how his demeanor was in Episode 14, but I think GuiGui is thee girl who opened his eyes to new things and like the lyrics of THEIR SONG, his life has "changed completely"...& I choose to believe him. He just has difficulty expressing it. It's almost like people who can't take compliments easily coz they're not used to hearing people say nice things. In Taec's situation, sincere, genuine concern and love from a girl is not something that comes often in his life. Sure, he gets the "You're handsome," "You're hot" compliments all the time from fans...,but this was special and shocked his entire being. More importantly, it touched his heart. GuiGui is special and unforgettable. She truly made this show, and like one of his friends said...it worked out really well for him. I truly hope he realized that he had the greatest first wife ever!

Guest chu3x

Just finished watching the episode from youtube... I cried a lot ;(( Oh my...it's so sadddddddddddd T_________TI need to comment this episode..
- I love Taecyeon's reaction to the surprise event of Gui Gui.. he was murmuring all the time and really can't make eye contact. It's somehow cute to see how shy he was during her performance
- I love Taec's reaction when Gui Gui was reading her letter, he was closing his eyes and listening carefully to every single word that she was reading. Isn't it the same when you listen to music? Especially when it's a sad song, when you close your eyes and listen to it you can feel more the pain that comes from the lyrics and the heart-breaking melody. And also I think he closed his eyes for a second reason too.. to hide his feelings, because the eyes speaks more than words can tell.
- I love how Taec close his eyes whenever he hugs Gui Gui.. that happened too in Jeju when he proposed to her. It's like he silently thinks "Ahh I love this girl" kind of feeling whenever he hugs her while closing his eyes with a sweet smile on his lips
- I can feel Gui Gui's sadness throughout the whole episode. When she cried while reading the letter, I cried too ;(( Also when she said "Saranghae" it was somehow heart-breaking, knowing that they were soon going to part their ways..

I know I will cry a lot too on 15th episode and I'm waiting for the full 14th episode with english subs.. I'm planning to write a fanfic about these two. Atleast I will let my immagination work.. :DBy the way did you notice the girls reaction in the amusement park when Taec hugged Gui Gui? >___< They were like "Wooooaaaa" LOL

tumblr_mph3myrKpn1roanxyo1_1280.jpg

Credit for the pic: http://gooland.tumblr.com/

Guest Okgui

I think Gui gui is really emotional because during those tough times she had in taiwan, all those intrigues she had to face not to mention her own mother get her into that situation, i think Taec somehow brings joy into her, treated her well, becomes the source of her strength and also the wgm staff that comforts her and loves her so much..it's like become her escape route in all that she face in taiwan...that's why it's really hard for her to say goodbye...and maybe she didn't expect that their love story will turned out to be this way, that she will fall for Taec and also Taec to her.. I hope that the yes or no game will not turn into nothing because what's the used of mentioning it over and over again if it's just put into waste....please Taecgui make that question come true..

I couldn't see anyone else being partnered with the both of them... I'm so sad too ya'll!!! :( The first clip I saw was YouTube taec gui gui vids #3 And when they read the breakup... Guigui already had tears in her eyes. She must've really felt a strong affection for taec for her to cry that instant or drop tears that easy.. I don't like their separation going in different directions... It's a bittersweet flashback for me as well.
And who can forget her in wgm? She was the most easygoing and bubbly character they ever had in wgm.... I haven't seen the full episode cuz I already felt sad going to work and I need to survive this day with smiles and energy. But I love all your discussions! I'm looking forward for the full sub and the making vids too!

Guest bladerunner

chu3x said: Just finished watching the episode from youtube... I cried a lot ;(( Oh my...it's so sadddddddddddd T_________TI need to comment this episode..
- I love Taecyeon's reaction to the surprise event of Gui Gui.. he was murmuring all the time and really can't make eye contact. It's somehow cute to see how shy he was during her performance
- I love Taec's reaction when Gui Gui was reading her letter, he was closing his eyes and listening carefully to every single word that she was reading. Isn't it the same when you listen to music? Especially when it's a sad song, when you close your eyes and listen to it you can feel more the pain that comes from the lyrics and the heart-breaking melody. And also I think he closed his eyes for a second reason too.. to hide his feelings, because the eyes speaks more than words can tell.
- I love how Taec close his eyes whenever he hugs Gui Gui.. that happened too in Jeju when he proposed to her. It's like he silently thinks "Ahh I love this girl" kind of feeling whenever he hugs her while closing his eyes with a sweet smile on his lips
- I can feel Gui Gui's sadness throughout the whole episode. When she cried while reading the letter, I cried too ;(( Also when she said "Saranghae" it was somehow heart-breaking, knowing that they were soon going to part their ways..

I know I will cry a lot too on 15th episode and I'm waiting for the full 14th episode with english subs.. I'm planning to write a fanfic about these two. Atleast I will let my immagination work.. :DBy the way did you notice the girls reaction in the amusement park when Taec hugged Gui Gui? >___< They were like "Wooooaaaa" LOL

Guest mizchief

I am usually just a lurker but today and next week ...well... it is just different 
EDITED : 
Episode 15 -- previous post that actually belong in ep 15Location : Train station
 Taec was wearing the silver shoes while signing their pictureYou can also hear GuiGui's voice in the background 

GuiGui's interview 

GuiGui and Taec looking at picture  "memories" 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459436457468461&set=pb.422878847790889.-2207520000.1373065338.&type=3&theater

Then the last time they saw each other was during their goodbye party (which was also Wooyoung's birthday party, so Taec had to leave early) .  

bladerunner said: chu3x said: Just finished watching the episode from youtube... I cried a lot ;(( Oh my...it's so sadddddddddddd T_________TI need to comment this episode..

chu3x said: mikoshine said: chu3x said: 2yuf14w.jpg

He is pouting too!!! Does he also want a kiss from GuiGui...hahaha
By the way I'm writing a fanfic of TaecGui.. if you want you can read it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/love-footprints-comedy-drama-guigui-romance-taecyeon-taecgui

Please be kind to me :-s >_______<

Archived