(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/35/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Oh look, I updated. Hahaha! How's everyone? I got a bit free time so I went on and updated. ❤️ Thank you...

Btw, I remember, I was supposed to contribute to "how to make taec/guigui fall in love with you" but I keep on looking for a proper gif/photo... But I can't and right now, even as i'm writing this, I already forgot what it was that I was looking for. Hahaha! I might edit this post if I remember haha!

:(( :(( i can't find it!! im really good at these though... is it DOG in the heading/title? the random DOG underneath the word search? *thinking outside the box becaue i cant find anything inside it! :)) * im losing my touch... ah jinja! you got me OkDog!

It's in da

middle

kekeke

671e1d60ba398ff9845481a234dd548b.jpg

Guest cryjingle

Hmmmm...I'd like to know the opinions of the others, too. @lok2ming? @labbit? @cryjingle? @cannakat? What do you think? Was it scripted? :)

To certain extent, yes it is scripted, in the sense that they have mission cards, in the sense they have to do all those in-the-show 'commercials' (eg doing stretching in honeymoon room for no particular reason other than to promote the vinegar), in the sense that on and off they are being told what they should do next.

In the Jap DVD making, Ep1 in the ski resort, it was shown that the staff told Taec 'write your names in the snow and then do snow battle' and Taec looked amused. They did both actions in the end but instead of doing them romantically, it ended up super funny and hilarious, which was not intended nor expected by the team.

In the making film right before they went to choose the rings, I don't know if you can hear, when Taec was in the dressing room talking to the camera, it was heard faintly that the translator told Gui Gui 'Then you tell him you want that...', and then later we saw Gui Gui asking for the 'happy ring'. It was like a mission for Gui to ask for something, and Taec did not know it was her mission, thus his refusal. Gui did not insist as it was not what she really wanted, she was told to do so, mission incomplete.

In the making film in relation to EP12 whereTG were in the backyard composing their songs, again when Taec was talking, it was heard (in Korean) some staff said in the background that 'ok at this point will hold up the board for cooking' (words to that effect... could not remember clearly now...), so we saw Gui went to do the French toast all of a sudden.

I think it is generally known and common understanding that WGM is 'scripted' even in the Korean version, it ensures the program could run smooth and let the couples know what they should do on the day or when 'dead air' appeared.

But then Gui is not lying either, WGM is a reality show after all, not a drama, it is NOT scripted because it does not have dialogues, it tells you or suggest to you what you should do next but do not tell you how you do it nor what you should do in order to complete the task. All the reactions are spontaneous, the dialogues are of their own will, and you see emotions flow, you have to judge by yourself whether you believe it is real or it is just acting.

I think to many of us, it is not necessarily what TG actually do in the show that matters (because it could be missions given to them), it is the attention they gave to each other, the flow of emotions between them, all those little things which make them so loveable that matter. And of course, what happens OUTSIDE and AFTER the show that matters, because that is not reality show anymore, that is REAL LIFE. ;)

Guest labbit

I saw the instagram of jewelerybakery that Taec bought the rings was posting pics of S2 couple.Yes looks like photo studio and even the jewelery shop are the same for the 2 seasons and highly likely these were the sponsors for the show.Maybe they signed contract with gwgm for 2 seasons....As in whether Taec bought the rings for Guigui or not remained as a mystery....the owner of the shop did not clarify further if Taec did actually pay for the rings when asked till now.

labbit

said:Hmmmm...I'd like to know the opinions of the others, too. @lok2ming? @labbit? @cryjingle? @cannakat? What do you think? Was it scripted?

:)

--------------------------------------------- @packmule3......I think it is partially scripted too.For the carrying of bride upstairs I would think is Guigui's idea because it is a Chinese custom to do that.I remember on my wedding day and before we enter our house, my husband carry me all the way from the door and to our bedroom and put me on the bed.And the first scene they going to take was on bed, so maybe she had that idea.For example, for the scenes it may be scripted for Guigui to carry out the mission without Taec's knowledge of it and the PD would want to capture their natural reaction.I would think that gwgm is a mixed of PD/writer/couple ideas with a minimal of script at least of our uri couple.Maybe more script will be required if the couple do not have much ideas or their chemistry become more challenging.I believe you know what I meant by that....tsk tsk

Someone left a comment on GuiGui's Facebook yesterdy and GuiGui said hello.   @minwooluv78  appreciate it if you could translate it.  Thanks!  [心] 
10313606_1471048583127414_87688061468867

우리결혼했어요 세계판 보구 완전 팬됫어요 방갑습니다 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 팔로우 했어요 완전 제 이상형이심 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ  

Guest bluemoonlight

Someone left a comment on GuiGui's Facebook yesterdy and GuiGui said hello.   
@minwooluv78  appreciate it if you could translate it.  Thanks!  [心] 

class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3,"tn":"K"}" style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.38;">우리결혼했어요 세계판 보구 완전 팬됫어요 방갑습니다 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 팔로우 했어요 완전 제 이상형이심 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

@biruangel...I can give it a try... :D

The fanboy said:

I watched Global We Got Married. I'm a total fan. Nice to meet you...hehehehehehehe

I followed you. You're totally my ideal type...hehehehe

Sorry fanboy...she's taken! Mwahaha

@biruangel...I can give it a try... :D

The fanboy said:

I watched Global We Got Married. I'm a total fan. Nice to meet you...hehehehehehehe

I followed you. You're totally my ideal type...hehehehe

Sorry fanboy...she's taken! Mwahaha

Oooh~ I like it that Gui has Korean fanboys. But yeah, just admire from afar, fanboy... Ok? Because Taec is not going to be happy with you confessing your ideal type like that. ㅋㅋㅋ

Archived