(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

i vote for the left one too! but i think he looks more boyish when his fringe reaches his eyebrows (the one from ep 13-15) :D

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

PhotoGrid_1398603082213_zps836e313d.jpg

I vote for none of the above.. LOL.. 227290_218318624862185_2531972_a.jpg

I prefer this hairstyle:

3d44de145f32bb752953a12dda0adc45.jpeg

Gil Noona said: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ And cute.. and hot.. and handsome.. and hunky.. and dishy, drop-dead gorgeous, tasty, knockout..!! LOL.. I know.. I know.. I sounds like a crazy fangirl.. but I just don't care..!!! LOL.. Cr: as tagged

Guest lovetg

yuyu0389 said:

packmule3 said: @yuyu0389,
Are you here? I have another one for you. I'd like to know why do you think this would be Guigui's FAVORITE picture.  It's okay to be delusional here.   Thanks. :)

GWGM whether it is season 1 or 2 has its own speciality.. That make uri Taecgui couple is different.. For me they start in a way that i think at that time where they didnt have the compatibility or they just so awkward... But just simple being them make them more special as i continue to watch them, laughing at their antics and the craziness.. During the 2nd season where there is kiss during the wedding photoshoot, it doesnt mean if taecgui dont do the kiss, it make their scene less than others.. I do believe that not everything should be shown to others.. What matters is how their actions reflect each other in a way that they make your heart and my heart flutter and there goes my kyah kyah!!! The inner screaming of my feeling when they being so lovey dovey.. They have several challenge like language barrier, diff culture, their unique personality...

But simply being them, they bring the smiles, laughters and tears too..

So dont be sad if they get compared to others couples.. They is so beautiful just the way they are..

Keep calm and love Taecgui :x :x :x

Guest lok2ming

Random question : What people think about couple SS2 kissing in wedding photography? 
I just dont care.  but when hovering youtube, read a few comments , feel not good, because the same studio and they have a mean say about the SS1 of our.

I own myself, feel great because TaecGui did not KISS in the wedding photography. You know,because they have not, should feel their feelings and their reactions are real.  you understand what I mean. ????? I just....hmmm.....murmur in midnight :) 

dear, just be calm.

Taecgui is unique. and actually every couple is special too. comparision is meaningless.

however, when i just saw the screenshot of the kissing scene of GWGM2, i have to say, i m a bit disappointed.

it is because i always believe WGM is not a film or drama, it should show the actual reaction of the virtual couples, and it is really nonsense and awkward that kissing a stranger or acquaintance or colleague who just meet a few times, right?

And sadly, i have to say, i just feel like watching a korean drama when i saw the scene. And in my opinion, the aims and principles of WGM are lost totally if they film like this.

Guest cryjingle

dear, just be calm.

Taecgui is unique. and actually every couple is special too. comparision is meaningless.

however, when i just saw the screenshot of the kissing scene of GWGM2, i have to say, i m a bit disappointed.

it is because i always believe WGM is not a film or drama, it should show the actual reaction of the virtual couples, and it is really non sense that kissing a stranger who just meet a few times, right?

And sadly, i have to say, i just feel like watching a korean drama when i saw the scene. And in my opinion, the aims of WGM are lost totally if they film like this.

I agree. Have not watched at all only saw screenshots on weibo. Given that they've only met for the second time when filming the wedding photo shoot, and probably no more than an acquintance, I give thumbs up for their professionalism, but that is drama, that's all.

Archived