(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest labbit

Micheoso time.......saw Taec's good friend Seulong (2am) posted this in his instagram. So is he a fan of Mickey mouse, okcat or guigui? Note the green mickey mouse bracelet..is a combi of okcat green plus mickey mouse shape. ec5907f7868171c0edb42dca4d57f41d.jpg

Guest labbit

packmule3 said: One last thing...
@biruangel, @labbit, @bladerunner, @sophora and whoever else speaks Chinese...
In Chinese, is there a connection between star or stars (plural), and happiness? Or happy? Or love? Or hello? For instance, does the Chinese word “star” have a homophone (or a different word but with an identical pronunciation)?  Or is there an idiom that relates star and happiness/love together? 
No rush. I'm getting sleepy now. And please don't do research for this, okey-dokey? I only want to know if the star can be a code for something else... if there's a meaning or pun to it that a regular person like Taecyeon would get.   Thanks. 

Taec's pic from Wonderful Days.

Watching wonderful days now. One of the script from Taec which I found funny. He was saying, "I am not afraid of any GHOST!".....of course you wont be afraid because Ghost (GG) will only caused you menbong!... :)) :D

bouquet78 said:

Taec's pic from Wonderful Days.

Watching wonderful days now. One of the script from Taec which I found funny. He was saying, "I am not afraid of any GHOST!".....of course you wont be afraid because Ghost (GG) will only caused you menbong!... :)) :D

@bouquet78   Jinja?   Which episode was the dialogue in?   :D

Ep 5....i can only think of GG when he said that....kekekeke.... :D

Guest leechalee

OkCat Twitter on Sat, Mar 22 at 8.24pm (KST: 9.24pm)
Caption :  초콜렛을 먹어볼까냥? 냐냐냐냥! 냐냥!

OkCat Facebook on Sat, Mar 22 at 8.26pm (KST: 9.26pm)
Caption : CHOCO♡ 

So its safe to say, OkCat failed that diet he was on?... he's snacking quite a lot eh? ;))

BjVMvUuCcAA1PAp.jpg

Meanwhile over in china, uri GG is being deprived of snacks... is this 'OkCat' teasing her again- their 'tom and jerry' style teasing? Lol

Guest lok2ming

leechalee said:

OkCat Twitter on Sat, Mar 22 at 8.24pm (KST: 9.24pm)Caption

:

초콜렛을 먹어볼까냥? 냐냐냐냥! 냐냥!
OkCat Facebook on Sat, Mar 22 at 8.26pm (KST: 9.26pm)Caption 

:

CHOCO♡ 

it is said we are what we read. does that apply to dramas as well? do they say anything about us?

Kids-Reading-595x394.jpg

so based on all those who have mentioned their favourite dramas, here are some random observations.
-- we seem to prefer comedies over melodramas
-- girl may be space cadet but her logic cannot be defeated and results in lots of fun menboong moments
-- girl does not waste time crying and is cheerful
-- guy may be little rude but he is not noble idiot and goes for what he wants
-- guy enjoys the menboong moments and misses it when it is not there..
-- we love height differences!

so conclusion, we are a happy ship that don't dwell in melodrama, love to laugh and taecgui are the perfect birds for our birdwatchers. :D

Archived