(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Sun, Mar 23 at 6.33pm (KST: 7.33pm)Caption

:  

@Jun2daKAY @0430yes @Khunnie0624 삼촌들! 이것도 해주시라냥! ^-^ MEOW! Translation 

:  

@0430yes @Jun2daKAY @Khunnie0624 Uncles! Do this too meow! ^_^

Then Nichkhun replied in a tweet :

We ran out of money while we were at it, so we couldn't pick any T.T Next time..

Guest labbit

packmule3 said: labbit said: This is from instagram okcatreal....not sure if this is official okcat instagram.In FB same pic but said Meow sunday.Waiting for our translator on the okcat twitter....I saw some translation over in baidu and was saying something like what is mine seem not mine bla bla bla...anyway lets wait :) By the way anyone notice 3 eye here? Lol...... 

korchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Sun, Mar 23 at 3.38pm (KST: 4.38pm)Caption

:

요즘 따라 내꺼인 듯 내꺼 아닌 내꺼 같은 너, 니꺼인 듯 니꺼 아닌 니꺼 같은 나, 이게 무슨 사이인 건지. .냐냥냐냥냐냐냐냥! Translation: Now days/Lately mine seems like not mine, you are mine/you belong to me, yours seem not like yours, I am yours/I belong to you, what/this kind of relationship. .Nah-nyang nah-nyang nah nah nah nyang!!

labbit said: packmule3 said: labbit said: This is from instagram okcatreal....not sure if this is official okcat instagram.In FB same pic but said Meow sunday.Waiting for our translator on the okcat twitter....I saw some translation over in baidu and was saying something like what is mine seem not mine bla bla bla...anyway lets wait :) By the way anyone notice 3 eye here? Lol...... 

Guest labbit

Ok found the lyrics of the song call 'Some' by Soyu and Junggigo.The chorus lyrics does look like what okcat twitted.This song is not twitted by Taec or okcat and the baidu ppl link to this (credit to them) so let use this as a reference :)

Guest labbit

@korchick & @minwooluv78.......thanks so so much!Felt very bless that we can have both of you to translate for us....always there for us when we need you...BIG HUGS n KISSES!! @minwooluv78 Didn't see you posted on the song Some earlier and thanks for clarifying the lyrics too :) The songs and mv is very cute....I like it too...there is no sad notes to it....it is a sweet happy love song.

@sophora said: Kamsahamnida @korchick for all the insightful explanations on Korean culture and customs (like the ones posted here and here)    :x  
I have finally found the perfect (at least in my eyes :) ) gif to show my appreciation:from my favourite on-screen archaeologist another smile that brightens my day and hopefully yours too   :D   (Warning: Off Topic/Not Taecgui related)

GIF of Harrison Ford: "Raiders of the Lost...." movies

..sigh...if only they'd kept Marion as his partner for Temple of Doom and Last Crusade, I would have said they were one of my favourite drama/movie couples for the new micheoso march...

Guest lok2ming

@korchick & @minwooluv78.......

Really thanks so much for translation!!! :x
I am even more confused when I tried to use google translation for Korean~~=))

B-) B-) B-) Although I know nothing about Korea, I couldn't hear/speak/read Korean, I will go a trip in Seoul next week ~

So brave and crazy I am~ =D>

I wish I can see Taec on the street :)) And I must post the photo here if I can meet him \:D/
AND I will tell him I am a taecgui shipper also ;;)

=))

Help, @angelangie!!  
There's something wrong with the alignment of the posts. I swear I didn't do it this time. :)
@sophora, @korchick? if you accidentally quoted pictures in spoilers, just delete the whole thing. 
The spoiler feature usually does this misalignment, when a spoiler code can't find its match. just like our lovesick puppy Taecyeon-ssi. kekekeke. EDITED: I mean, Taec also gets all bent out of shape and misaligned every time he's missing Guigui. Ugggh. Guys! 
-packmule3

Guest labbit

@packmule3‌ Love your analysis as always :) Taec is so brilliant and at the same time so mushy...lovey dovey with the pic linking to the songs lyrics...good job Taec!

picture spam!

9529695204_d155118348_o_2.jpg
cr: b8l8
thought #1 ~ what was he thinking here? "how can she eat all that icecream by herself and not give me?"
thought #2 ~ where did that icecream come from and what kind of flavours would they sell in an aquarium?
thought #3 ~ were there any fishy treats for okcat there?

Archived