(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

The KBS 2TV weekend drama “Wonderful Days” has recently released behind-the-scenes of Taecyeon.

JYP Entertainment posted these photos on its official Facebook on March 16. The photos show Taecyeon with a playful gleam in his eyes, a cute smile and his signature dimples.

It looks like Taecyeon is on a nightclub set for his drama and he is seen posing in front of a stage as well as monitoring the film camera.

Netizens pointed out that these playful images are completely different from Taecyeon’s rough and hard character Kang Dong Hee from the drama.

Meanwhile, “Wonderful Days” is enjoying high ratings, coming out as the #1 watched show during its time slot. The drama is still going strong after a great start of a viewership of over 30%.

taecyeon-wonderful-days-031614.jpg

cr : Soompi 

Guest leechalee

COMMENT SPAM

so this day last year, was the first day of TG honeymoon trip to Jejudo 
i have soooooo many favourite scenes from their honeymoon but because 17th march is Ep 7, I'll start from here :)

Beach025_zpsbf506a0c.jpg
Credit: @angelangie and TG Blog
i love this!! its like David and Goliath lol the giant overtaken by the lil guy... oh, but show me someone who hasnt been whipped by GG aegyo! :)) she's so cute! even though TY sent her to the water, he was still giggling at her cuteness! look even her eyes are closed ;))
oh, i just wanna join them! group hug!! >:D< >:D< oh.... 
61403_301501423327569_1232389286_n_zpsb7526585.jpg
credit: @angelangie and TG Blog
Eeeeyyyy! :-j :-j you two... "just kidding"  i'll just watch from here :-S :-S, its ok.... 
:))

Guest bluemoonlight

Thanks @leechalee! :\">
Sorry for the wait leechalee & PA club members & soon to be members...hahaha...pervy gifs are back! ;)

tumblr_lt9vvpyJSQ1qgfzzzo6_250.gifcr: orig.uploader

@angelangie @bluemoonrising @mikoshine... who else are b*** lovers? :))
edit: how could I forget @Gil_Noona?!...LOL

Guest leechalee

wgm5.jpgCredit to the owner
if it wasn't for TaecGui, i never would've known the song..

mind you, i see someone write "10jeom manjeome 10jeom" but instead of 2pm,  i always hear it GG's arirang dance style

Guest spicystrawberry

I think this might be the last Collection of Mental Breakdown :)
1970678_1390383441182165_955140992_n.png

Anyone think that I missed something of Taecyeon menboong moments - let me know ;)
Ganbei! 
strawmoj3.jpg
cr : partywithleah
I am so happy! Completed 67 slides of PowerPoint for my project and now Collection of Mental Breakdown.
Big thanks for @BiruAngel - screenshots all the time as per my request. *bow* 
GANBEI ! MY TREAT :D 
*bank in to @packmule3...in a moment*  :))

Guest spicystrawberry

Muhahahahaha 
First - The Eyes ContactSecond - Collection of Mental BreakdownThird - ?????????
:)) Feeling awesome right now! 

120px-EternalGlee.gif

cr : s637 

Guest spicystrawberry

Tada! :)

1924995_1390386584515184_980616747_n.jpg
cr : spicystrawberry, b8l8 

The pictures that they took together or individually in GWGM :) Mostly I will do for the one that they selfie it :) 
Selfie definition ( in case someone don't know )

selfie is a type of self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-helddigital camera or camera phone. Selfies are often associated with social networking, like Instagram. They are often casual, are typically taken either with a camera held at arm's length or in a mirror, and typically include either only the photographer or the photographer and as many people as can be in focus. Selfies taken that involve multiple people are known as "group selfies" or "ussies".

cr : Wikipedia 

Guest bluemoonlight

Just learned that Taec, Jun. K. & Chansung are all sick...seems like there's a bug going around. Take care boys & fighting! >:D<
Gui Gui...maybe you can give them some of your special remedies, & another one just for your oppa! ;) 
Update:Seems like it was just Taec & Jun. K...but must be quite serious cuz when Nichkhun said, "This is our last song/part...", Taec said, "I want to go to the hospital..." Both of them also didn't participate during today's encore performances of "10 points out of 10" & "Hands Up" Get well soon Taec & Jun. K!

Guest bluemoonlight

Tweet from OkCat: 10:34PM KST
냐..냥..?
[trans] nya..nyang..? (me..meow..?)Bi7syTFCMAA5NY1.jpg
cr: OkCat's twitter
Looks like the owner is trying to strangle OkCat, maybe that's why OkCat's meows are different today...LOL. Loosen your grip...OkCat isn't going anywhere... :))

Archived