(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@

packmule3

said:

I have 2 more please. These are all from the One Point Hangul show that they have; they’re less than 5 minutes each. 1. This is the One Point Hangul for Jan 27, which baidu people thought had something to do with Guigui’s apple FB on Feb 10.   

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1aeffm_140127-41_shortfilmsTaecyeon appears at 3:08, but it was JunK who came in with the box of apples and distributed an apple to each one. 
2. This is for Feb 10. I think they’re talking about making hotel reservations.  Guigui supposedly arrived in Seoul Feb 11.  It might all be coincidental. I think they shot all these segments together in a batch because I noticed that they didn’t do any wardrobe change for 5 episodes straight. Plus, it doesn’t make sense to set up a studio each week simply for a 5 minute segment.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1boqdt_140210-43_shortfilmsFor this segment, Taecyeon did the introduction. He also showed up at 1:26 (was he requesting for a suite?), at 2:16 and 3:42. 
Thanks!!!

Guest cannakat

chinlylin said: angelangie said: . chinlylin said: angelangie said: @chinlylin unnie you're in taiwan!!! Gui Gui will be back on 15th March to attend an event there!! :)
寶麗來國際娛樂有限公司 (Facebook)
好久不見的鬼鬼吳映潔, (Gui Gui whom we havent seen for a long times)
將於3/15出席「白色情人節台北時尚之旅活動」!!! (Will be attending the White Valentine in Taipei on 15th March)
活動時間:3/15(六) 下午四點 (Will start at 4pm 15th March)
活動地點:台北市忠孝東路四段205巷20號(DDC旗艦店) (the locations name DDC store)

Guest lok2ming

For all shippers who will go gui's function on 15th...Please take more photos of adorable gui gui to us ar... :x

Guest sophora

Was just wondering whether Taec had any events lined up for White Day, and found this using google search:
cr: en.korea.com/2pm/board/jypactors-facebook-surprise-white-day-event/
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"JYPACTORS FACEBOOK Surprise White-Day Event!

March 12, 2014 9:57 am j.yuri

wpid-bidkgvbcuaeb4hj.png
Further details at JYPCTORS
Joo-Hyung and Taecyeon in KBS ‘Wonderful Days’,
Yoon Bak in MBC ‘사랑해서 남주나’! Isn’t it just heart-pounding to imagine spending White-Day with these gorgeous men?
Select one actor from the three, and tell us what you wanna do together on White-Day.
We will select one winner per actor,and will upload a picture of the actor holding a message for the winner on JYP Actors Facebook Page.
How to Participate:
1. ‘Like’ JYP ACTORS Page!
2. Leave your wanna-do date with your choice of an actor, together with your name (doesn’t have to be your real name)
(Ex. Christina / I want a amusement park date with Joo-Hyung)
3.’Like’ the posting + ‘Share’ the posting!
Duration of the event: ~2014.03.13 (Thurs) 11.59PM (KST)
Cr. JYPACTORS

Note the highlighted part above...I couldn't help but think "That's IT?! That's the 'REWARD' for the winner of the SURPRISE EVENT?!!!"
I think we have numerous experts here who can do that with photoshop, and no need to leave things to chance :)On another note, hopefully this means there's a bigger chance that he'll be free to, oh, I dunno, do something else on White Day :D

sophora

said: Was just wondering whether Taec had any events lined up for White Day, and found this using google search:

cr: en.korea.com/2pm/board/jypactors-facebook-surprise-white-day-event/

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"

JYPACTORS FACEBOOK Surprise White-Day Event!

March 12, 2014 9:57 am j.yuri

Further details at JYPCTORS
Joo-Hyung and Taecyeon in KBS ‘Wonderful Days’,
Yoon Bak in MBC ‘사랑해서 남주나’! Isn’t it just heart-pounding to imagine spending White-Day with these gorgeous men?
Select one actor from the three, and tell us what you wanna do together on White-Day.
We will select one winner per actor,and will upload a picture of the actor holding a message for the winner on JYP Actors Facebook Page.
How to Participate:
1. ‘Like’ JYP ACTORS Page!
2. Leave your wanna-do date with your choice of an actor, together with your name (doesn’t have to be your real name)
(Ex. Christina / I want a amusement park date with Joo-Hyung)
3.’Like’ the posting + ‘Share’ the posting!
Duration of the event: ~2014.03.13 (Thurs) 11.59PM (KST)
Cr. JYPACTORS

Note the highlighted part above...

I couldn't help but think "That's IT?! That's the 'REWARD' for the winner of the SURPRISE EVENT?!!!"

I think we have numerous experts here who can do that with photoshop, and no need to leave things to chance 

:)

On another note, hopefully this means there's a bigger chance that he'll be free to, oh, I dunno, do something else on White Day 

:D

@packmule3 said: Posted on OKCat Twitter: Wed Mar 12, 2014 at 12:54pm KST. Tweet: 맛점하시면서 보시라냥!
Translation: Take a look/Watch, while enjoying a tasty/good lunch, nyang! 
One OkCat Comics #23
Translation for the cartoon... I will do it, unless @minwooluv78 gets to it before me :) thanks!

angelangie said: chinlylin said: BiruAngel said:

chinlylin

said: Did someone already post this update from GG?

GG FB update 3/11 at around 3pm Taiwan time

Translation:  Thank you Eric Oppa...those in Korea, remember to watch it!

Her drama is going to air in Korea every Friday on MBC at 1am...that's really really late....but it will work well for TY 

)

)

Guest spicystrawberry

Here found another game since both TaecGui have been busying working ! Guess the films games too much :P 
1625467_10151860748746157_677040506_n.jp

I beat a glass of milk because I smoked crack  :-?     LOOOOL =)) 
cr : as tagged 

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: chinlylin said: BiruAngel said:

chinlylin

said: Did someone already post this update from GG?

GG FB update 3/11 at around 3pm Taiwan time

Translation:  Thank you Eric Oppa...those in Korea, remember to watch it!

Her drama is going to air in Korea every Friday on MBC at 1am...that's really really late....but it will work well for TY 

)

)

Archived