(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

~Flashback~
This part was cute...& of course he was thisclose to Gui Gui! :>
zIT0KD.gif
cr: bluemoonlight
We know Taec had many "menboong" moments, but this was one of Gui Gui's... ;))

We’ve suspected that TY used the songs he tweeted to convey something to Guigui.
And back in November, @b8l8 had put together choice lines from the lyrics of the songs to make sense of them. I’ve copied and pasted what she had written below.  I’ve also added the other songs that he has since tweeted after then: Younha “It’s Okay” tweeted when he was going to Japan (he was photographed in his Jedi Knight winterjacket), “September” tweeted on the occasion of their 3rd month anniversary, and his GWGM “I Love You” song from the OKcat Concert.
@minwooluv78 or @korchick, is there something you think we can add from the Valentine’s Day song? :) Thanks.
***********************Let's see what Taec has been trying to say to GuiGui
Loving Uwhenever I see youMy heart starts running…
When I see your face I start wonderingI can't control my faceI'm going crazyI want to see you again
I can't let you go, I love youBaby I'm in love with you
It's amazing That I've changed this muchJust looking at you Changed the way I look at the world
LonelyI must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person, horrible person I amBaby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Where did you sleep last night?You’re LTE, guys are like 3G, they all try to switch to you, it gives me a hard time
I imagine you from last (time) like crazy in my headWhy was your phone off?You promised you would call when you got homeYour excuses sound really lame right nowIf you do this again, I don’t know what I will do so just stop itYou’re not picking up the phoneI can look past just once but now I can’t take it anymore
It would be niceIt would be good 
If I held your hand tightly and walked on this streetI only have you…only you can comfort my aching heart If only I can be by your side... it would be good…
Don't Judge MeYou gonna start asking me questions like:"Was she attractive? Was she an actress?"Baby the fact isYou're hearing rumors about meAnd you can't stomach the thought Of someone touching my bodyWhen you're so close to my heartI won't deny what they sayBecause most of it is trueBut it was all before I fell for you(Let us) focus on thingsThat are gonna make us laugh
Take me as I am, (and)I promise I'll be, the one that you can trustLet it be beautiful…
It’s OkayWhen you said things would just get harder if we try
Maybe you already knew of today and told meThe more I try to forget you, the more I think of youWhen the unavoidable wind blows on my body
I actually want to get used to itLike a spring day that comes in April
Your frozen name will melt tooUntil then, will you tell me?That it’s okay to cry?
SeptemberMy thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see youOnly blue talk and loveRemember, how we knew love was here to stayNow December found the love that we shared in September
Only blue talk and loveRemember, the true love we share today
GWGM I Love youAt first I didn’t know my life is gonna be
Changed completely you gotta believe me...Oppa!!!I never knew I would find someone like you to be my wifeCan’t believe you are the only one for me...I love you foreverI need you forever
Valentine’s Day????

Links for the lyrics:For “Loving You” http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26298235/#Comment_26298235For “Lonely” http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26568281/#Comment_26568281For “Where Did You Sleep” http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26618352/#Comment_26618352For “It Would Be Nice” http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26616686/#Comment_26616686For “Don’t Judge Me/Marvin’s Room” http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26641056/#Comment_26641056For Younha “It's Okay” ?? I can’t find my post kekekeFor “September” http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26716770/#Comment_26716770@b8l8’s original post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26642638/#Comment_26642638

here are the photos posted by galina:
Taecyeon is going to shoot the drama - perfect Man! (translated from russian by google) 
original: Taecyeon собирается драма съемки - безупречная Man! 
1655831_710323642335902_985231171_n.jpg
Taecyeon on the theater shooting (translated from russian by google)original: Taecyeon на театральной съемки 

1613829_710261292342137_1877741742_n.jpg

he looks like he's not ready to go back to work. must have had a hard time separating from you know who but a man's got to do what a man's got to do. it's ok, he's bringing home the bacon while wifey is having fun at the gym

flashback!
Guerrilla date with 2PM (in june 2013): when Taec was first interrogated about who he was on the phone with. his band mates were teasing him to spill it and after a perplexed, super embarrassed pause, he said it was with a script writer of the variety show they were scheduled to appear in.. and his band mates looked super disappointed.

my reaction: why were they disappointed? it should have been the MC who didn't get any scoop. and his ears were super red.. :D

to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/variety-show-who-is-taec-talking-to.html

526x297-qVb.jpg
P.S ~ can someone make stills/gifs of that moment?

spicystrawberry said: @korchick I have been ignoring you and @tamah 's posts.  ;)) I have yet to watch the drama and still hesitant to watch or not with my peak schedule now but I afraid if I choose to watch soon then it will be total spoiler - will it be?  ~X(  and and and still got how many episode left? I always watch when the drama completed - if not my type of drama - I can just skip to ending part  =)) That's me  :(
EDIT : Realized nothing connect with TaecGui here. So I edited with -Since most of you all said that their interaction and so on quite similar with TaecGui, it motive me to watch plus both of them, TaecGui themselves admitted and promotes the drama too :) Unlikely I will skip then but still timing is...tight here @@

packmule3 said: ahjumma fan said:

@tamah,

Just a brief note: 

Kate DiCamillo is a popular children's author. I bought her books for my children although I never read them. :) 

This is all I know ---Her first book, Because of Winn-Dixie, is regularly on the assigned summer reading list. It's a realistic fiction about a dog and a child coping with abandonment issues.  Her second book, Tales of Despereaux, catapulted her to fame. The hero is a mouse on a rescue mission for a princess. The book was made into a movie.  Her third book is Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is about a ceramic rabbit who goes through several owners until he's finally found again, all broken up, by his original owner, now a grown-up. 

Gomawo @korchick. I know I owe you a reply to that beautifully written responds to my Korean Lesson 101. I can't find it now. My organizational memory skill isn't too good lately, maybe due to an accident I had couple years ago, tripped and fell landed on my forehead. Therefore it was never the same, trying to memorize all the different rules applies to a language is hard no matter how good you are. So all I can say is 최선을 다할 거예요. [choe-seo-neul da-hal geo-ye-yo.]. Always trial and errors, hopefully I don't end up cursing someone by mistake. I guess I can always start a conversation with Yeogiyo (excuse me), would that be rude?

Edit: How is this related to Taec or Guigui? Its more related to Taec. If in the near future I visit Korea and bumped into Taec, I wanted to be able to say something in his language. So let me rephrase my question, would it be rude if I call out to Taec, "yeogiyo"?

rosewhite69 said: tamah said: angelangie said: tamah said: angelangie said: Gui Gui new Dance Studio Teacher just updated his Facebook with Gui Gui pictures :)
we going to need @minwooluv78 & @korchick translations :D
13th Feb 2014 - 7.02pm (+8GST)
춤 때문에 좋은 친구가 된 "귀귀"

너무 즐겁고 열심히 춤춰서 고맙고, 의미있는 선물도 너무 고마워~~^^

Thank u~ My good friend

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^

Guest bibidep

Thank you @Korchick and @Minwooluv78 for the translated...I wonder who is the old friend that so important to OKCat aka Taec that he had to circle the date in the calendar to everyone to see??   Even he had to ask fans for opinion what gift to give him...wow that man or woman must be very special to him.  

If just the Press Conference for his drama like Galina Glazunova said, why he wrote in the picture and the title about old friend birthday??  It doesn't make sense.  May be the date of someone birthday and the date of his drama Press Conference just happen on the same day by coincidence hahaha.

Guest bibidep

This picture posted in OKCat twitter at 9:55am on Feb 18, 2014 Korea time.   Have no idea what's going on with OKCat but he seems very happy.   What happen to OkCat??  Last two days he posted the pictures only in his twitter none at OKCat's Facebook.   May be his mama in Korea so he didn't care a bout the Facebook any more, bad OKCat aka Taec, be fair to everyone ok.   Korchick or Minwooluv78 please translate for us this one, thank you.

오늘 날씨 정말 화창하다냐냐냥! ^-^ 그리고 옥캣이 친구의 뜻밖의 센스! 차 한잔 할 수 있게 됐다냥!!!!!!!!!   WOW!!!
BguJx5ACIAIUlmQ.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

오늘 날씨 정말 화창하다냐냐냥! ^-^ 그리고 옥캣이 친구의 뜻밖의 센스! 차 한잔 할 수 있게 됐다냥!!!!!!!!! WOW!! OKCat Twitter at 9:55am on Feb 18, 2014 Korea timeThe weather is bright/sunny today na-na-na-nyang! ^-^ Also, OkCat's friend had unexpected text!(sorry, I don't think this is correct b/c I don't know 센스 word means)Was able to have a cup of tea nyang!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! 
Sorry, I am fading... hard to concentrate tonite :( @minwooluv78 will have to check and translate the inside of the comic ...sorry :-S 

Archived