(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@tamah,
Just a brief note: Kate DiCamillo is a popular children's author. I bought her books for my children although I never read them. :) 
This is all I know ---Her first book, Because of Winn-Dixie, is regularly on the assigned summer reading list. It's a realistic fiction about a dog and a child coping with abandonment issues.  Her second book, Tales of Despereaux, catapulted her to fame. The hero is a mouse on a rescue mission for a princess. The book was made into a movie.  Her third book is Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is about a ceramic rabbit who goes through several owners until he's finally found again, all broken up, by his original owner, now a grown-up. 

korchick said: @bibidep as promised, Ep.15's Similarities with TaecGui (@TrinhT and ANYONE else who watches "My Love From Another Star" or "Man From A Star" or "You Who Came From The Stars" --- please contribute :) ...more the merrier ==Happy!) Now, @tamah you are also watching it & added your comments :) 
@BiruAngel posted:Facebook on Fri, Feb 7 at 8.37pm15集 不 得不說韓劇真的有魔力。  
Translation:  Episode 15 have to say, Korean dramas really have magical powers.  
From GuiGui's Facebook Edited on 10Feb
In Episode 15, Cheon SongYi who has similarities like GuiGui, sees her daddy after 12plus years when she wakes up from surgery. (She almost died after falling from a high-wire stunt) She tells her dad this.... (I tried to summarize it as best I can) 
Your daughter needs to get back on her feet and do a "come back" This way, even if we can't be together, my daddy can see me daily on TV, cinema, & in the papers. I've been given time to think and realized... one can have a life span of maybe 100years max?...on average, most do not live that long. So, how much of it will I spend doing what I want to do?? ....like, the times I am enjoying what I love to eat... having wonderful conversations with the ones I love, or the moments when I can empty out my soul & speak from my heart? Or, like this (she is holding her dad's hand)... moments when I can hold my daddy's hand. Unlike others, we've lost much time to be together... we need to make up for them... I want to hold my daddy's hand for a long time to come. Therefore, I'm gonna do what I enjoy, like, acting, for a long time, b/c I love it! Yes, I'll count the calories, But will enjoy my food by going around the world in search of delicious dishes! When I fell from that high-wired, I died in essence...so,This time, I am going to spend my 2nd chance, the rest of my life given to me Wisely. 
I found it funny this connection to Food...She likes to Eat :)She really loves her daddy and she also works so hard/diligently... ( @BiruAngel @AngelAngie == talk about high wire acts! GuiGui loves them & SongYi almost died doing high-wire acts)I think she (GuiGui) strives to live her life to the fullest :D

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

okay after everything that has been going on i can't keep quite. one of the reasons hottest where i live think taecyeon really does have feelings for gui gui is because in the past when taecyeon was shipped with snsd members he denied it and even adressed her about the situation and why the fans where wrong on live telvision but this time he has not done anything to stop the taecgui fans and actually done stuff that can be taken in more then one way. well thats all i had to say. oh if any is wondering fans where saying that the ring that his parents gave him where in fact couple rings because she had one that looked similar to his. hers were also given to her by her parents as well

wow i this is the first time that i wrote so much

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Sat, Feb 15 at 1.37pm.
Caption 長大後第一次跟我爸出國,真奇妙。   Translation :  First time going abroad with my dad as a grown up (an adult), it's amazing.

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: looking through GuiGui's Facebook to see how often she posted in English.. not that much.
her English posts started increasing towards the end of 2013 and more frequent now. who knows what that means.. but kind of interesting no?

EDITED: realized facebook is acting weird where I couldn't' see some of her posts like it had disappeared. so not 100% sure of my prior observation... 

Feb 14:

observation: did she need to say I love you in English? did she need to say Happy Valentine's day in English?

cannakat

said:

Lmangla

said:

looking through GuiGui's Facebook to see how often she posted in English.. not that much.
her English posts started increasing towards the end of 2013 and more frequent now. who knows what that means.. but kind of interesting no?

EDITED: realized facebook is acting weird where I couldn't' see some of her posts like it had disappeared. so not 100% sure of my prior observation... 

Feb 14:

observation: did she need to say I love you in English? did she need to say Happy Valentine's day in English?

Guest bibidep

OKCat posted this in his Facebook and Twitter about 3 hours ago at 8:24am on Feb. 17, 2014 Korea time.  All the title caption in English.

OKCAT MORNING-! MEOW-!
BgordM5CMAEpykZ.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

This one posted in OKCat twitter at 9:26am on Feb. 17, 2014 Korea time.   OKCat aka Taec circle the date Feb. 18 in the calendar, that date must be important date for him I guess.  May be his dad or his mom birthday or somebody's dad birthday hahaha.   @Korchick or @Minwooluv78 please translate for us, thank you.

주인님들, 주말은 잘 보내셨냐옹? 월요일은 늘 상쾌하다냥! 내일 옥캣이 친구생일인데 생일선물 추천부탁드린다냥~!
Bgo5sfqCMAAhUxw.jpg

BiruAngel

said:

cannakat

said:

Lmangla

said:

looking through GuiGui's Facebook to see how often she posted in English.. not that much.

Feb 14:

@bibidep said: Posted on OKCat Twitter at 9:26am on Feb. 17, 2014 Korea time Caption on top of Cartoon: 주인님들, 주말은 잘 보내셨냐옹? 월요일은 늘 상쾌하다냥! 내일 옥캣이 친구생일인데 생일선물 추천부탁드린다냥~!Masters/owners, did you have a good/fun weekend na-ohong?Monday is always a fresh start/refreshing nyang! OkCat's friend's birthday is tomorrow so, looking for birthday gift recommendations nyang~!
The rest, will have to wait for @minwooluv78 to translate :-??Appears to be a friend w/long history, so he is thinking of a meaningful gift....

@ packmule3, Is Guigui's father still in Korea! shes not posting the beautiful places they visited while in Korea.

@Biruangel,@lmangla@Cannacat, she knows there are a lot of Taecgui follower who prefers it in english rather than in
chinese so that translating would be minimal and she studies english as well.

@tamah said:I believe if a child of mix ancestry (Taiwanese and Korean) it would fall in the category of East Asian. For example your children(korchick's) would be Eurasian. Just for the fun of a naming a sub-category to be more Asian-Pacific, how about 'Taikorese'.

Very specific :) "Taikorese" ;)I wonder if it will catch on.... like Eurasian, has??? There can be many international categories or "sub-category", because there are Many countries in the Asian-Pacific region!! #:-S 

Guest bibidep

korchick said: @bibidep said: Posted on OKCat Twitter at 9:26am on Feb. 17, 2014 Korea time Caption on top of Cartoon: 주인님들, 주말은 잘 보내셨냐옹? 월요일은 늘 상쾌하다냥! 내일 옥캣이 친구생일인데 생일선물 추천부탁드린다냥~!Masters/owners, did you have a good/fun weekend na-ohong?Monday is always a fresh start/refreshing nyang! OkCat's friend's birthday is tomorrow so, looking for birthday gift recommendations nyang~!
The rest, will have to wait for @minwooluv78 to translate :-??Appears to be a friend w/long history, so he is thinking of a meaningful gift....

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

BiruAngel

said:

cannakat

said:

Lmangla

said:

Feb 14:

Archived