(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel said: Always wondered how the casting is done in WGM.   
News about the behind the scenes casting process that MBC's We Got Married uses has recently been revealed to the public.  On the latest broadcast, 2PM's Nichkhun told f(x)'s Victoria that he had told the production staff he wanted to be on We Got Married with her. Since then, viewers have been wondering whether personal preferences played a significant impact on the casting of couples on the show. A representative stated, 

"In Victoria's case, Nichkhun's wish played a big part. Also, in 2AM's Jo Kwon and  Brown Eyed Girls' Ga-in's case, they both said each other's name in the casting interview... Jo Kwon and Ga-in were each asked to list three people they wanted as their partners, and both named each other on this list."

However, the "Yongseo couple" was a different case. SNSD's Seohyun didn't have anyone in particular that she wanted as her partner. Similarly, CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa didn't have anyone in particular that he wanted as a partner either.  As a result, they were "stuck" together. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/08/the-truth-behind-we-got-married-casting-decisions 
cr: AllKPop   August 27, 2010 

where is okcat today? still sleeping after his " night ♥ " message?? but we need you to entertain us!
yociexp106.gif

well, taec posted something on his twitter. @korchick @minwooluv78 -- can you do your magic?

time stamp: about 19.30 KST April 6
팔로우안하고있는 것들이 자꾸 뜨는건 왜죠? 업데이트하니 이상해진듯??

packmule3

said: mwahahaha. Were you and I trolling the same sites last night? I read this too last night. I don't always go to allkpop but I was trying to look for news about that couple who starred together in Queen In-Hyun's Man. The guy finished his military service and was discharged yesterday.  There were conflicting news about their relationship. 

Lmangla

said:

where is okcat today? still sleeping after his " night ♥ " message?? but we need you to entertain us!
yociexp106.gif

well, taec posted something on his twitter. @korchick @minwooluv78 -- can you do your magic?

time stamp: about 19.30 KST April 6
팔로우안하고있는 것들이 자꾸 뜨는건 왜죠? 업데이트하니 이상해진듯??

Guest leechalee

a little off topic, sorry guys... incase anyone was interested...
english translation of the lyrics to the song Taecyeon retweed last friday

ANGEL EYES OSTBAEK AH YEON class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 300; font-size: 26px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.0909090909; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; text-transform: uppercase;"BAEK AH YEON – THREE THINGS I HAVE LEFT (내게 남은 세가지) ANGEL EYES OST

I don’t know how to forget you
So I ask other people
How do I do it?
How can I forget him?
Can you teach me?

Whoever I meet
I always ask about breaking up
Should I do this?
Then can I forget him?
I am learning one by one

The first thing I learned
Is to not cry without you
Second, to not walk alone
Third, even if it hurts, to not call your name
And look for your warm hands

Even if I live for just one day
I said I wanted to look into your eyes and smile
You are still breathing inside of me like this
So how can I forget you?

To always smile even without you
To not say the words, I miss you
Even if I’m sad, even if it hurts
To not call your name and look for you again

Just remember this
Even if I go back to you
Don’t smile and look at me

credit: popgasa.com
mianhe, captain @angelangie i wanted to put this in a spoiler but the last few times i've tried to use it, it wouldn't work.

While waiting for TaecGui to post something, here's some gifs on them having dinner right after the proposal.  GuiGui was reluctant & resisted eating the tomato but Taec convinced her to.  What do you all think of this?  Should he done so?  What would you have done if your husband or boyfriend wants you to eat something that you're 'adversed' to?
8Food1.gif
8Food2.gif
8Food3.gif

BiruAngel said: While waiting for TaecGui to post something, here's some gifs on them having dinner right after the proposal.  GuiGui was reluctant & resisted eating the tomato but Taec convinced her to.  What do you all think of this?  Should he done so?  What would you have done if your husband or boyfriend wants you to eat something that you're adversed to?

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

While waiting for TaecGui to post something, here's some gifs on them having dinner right after the proposal.  GuiGui was reluctant & resisted eating the tomato but Taec convinced her to.  What do you all think of this?  Should he done so?  What would you have done if your husband or boyfriend wants you to eat something that you're adversed to?

blur question but why is guigui liking so many fanvids of taecgui recently? okay, maybe she is being polite and wants to keep fans happy, but seems like she is bit too happy liking them no? (5 hearts on that vid @mikoshine pointed out) what do you think is going on?
yociexp44.gif

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

While waiting for TaecGui to post something, here's some gifs on them having dinner right after the proposal.  GuiGui was reluctant & resisted eating the tomato but Taec convinced her to.  What do you all think of this?  Should he done so?  What would you have done if your husband or boyfriend wants you to eat something that you're adversed to?

@packmule3

yup.. so far, no updates on her weibo too... last update was the same one with her FB where she was in the salon...

Grooming herself to get ready to meetup with hubby, I guess. Remember Okcat's comic on the "what's you plan if you have a free ticket?" and BEF was holding tight on the plane tail?....see, I told you chingus, Mr CEO is arranging for a mid year trip with Mrs CEO. So, did you all chingus keeping an eye on them?. Who knows you might bumped into them in your supermarket downtown? kekekekeke.... :)) :D

Archived