(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

mikoshine said: packmule3 said: labbit said: BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

labbit

said:

@labbit, where you the one who posted that video of Guigui going to different restaurants after her visit at the DDC on March 14? Do you think you can pull that one up again for me? Or was it @chinlylin? 

Do you remember if she was eating snacks at that time? Her 

childhood

snack, in particular? What do you call that ice cream concoction that she was eating? 

Thanks.

:)

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said:

bouquet78

said:

These are "hot off the Press"!! Thanks to @BiruAngel!!! This moment is from the Making Film after TY

[嘻嘻]

I KNOw our baby girl was NOT happy about loosing either*the camera man said she wanted to 'shrink' a way or felt 'so smal'l/'little' about herself I think that is why TY switched it up to say, the Loser will carry the other out of the water and he lost on purpose to piggy back GG

;)

Guest labbit

packmule3 said: labbit said: BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

labbit

said:

@labbit, where you the one who posted that video of Guigui going to different restaurants after her visit at the DDC on March 14? Do you think you can pull that one up again for me? Or was it @chinlylin? 

Do you remember if she was eating snacks at that time? Her 

childhood

snack, in particular? What do you call that ice cream concoction that she was eating? 

Thanks.

:)

korchick said: These are "hot off the Press"!! Thanks to @BiruAngel!!! This moment is from the Making Film after TY & GG went into the water at the beach.TY has just taken off his wet shoes/boots and was either awaiting or just got the blk & white slippers/sandals.The cameraman and Taec are having a conversation about Kai-Bahe-Boh game that got them in the water.It makes me smile that TY is bemoaning GG's lack of LUCK on the beach [嘻嘻]  I KNOw our baby girl was NOT happy about loosing either*the camera man said she wanted to 'shrink' a way or felt 'so smal'l/'little' about herself I think that is why TY switched it up to say, the Loser will carry the other out of the water and he lost on purpose to piggy back GG ;)) 

@packmule3 asked: 
7kbb3.gif@korchick, did he really say "we" here to address Guigui? Awww... that so sweet of him. He knew it was because of HIM that Guigui was losing and had to wade deeper into the water but he was concerned for her. 
The actual word "we" wasn't used but the way Korean is spoken... and TY was speaking of the incident of being in the water with GGTherefore, it is an understood 'we' ;) Let's face it, Taec is "whipped" when it comes to "Gigi-ah" (that's how I hear him call her--staccato like) :))IF he could, he would 'bend over backwards' for her!!! ...unfortunately, NOT flexible ;)) 

@gil_noona? Where are you?
I see that you brought up the poster with the height chart. Yes, that’s another one of those duh-it’s-all-about-Guigui poster. Especially the April 3, 2013 date. 
You know, I really admire TY’s meticulous planning here. He released three tweets -- 2 OKCat posters and 1 picture -- that we know are inter-connected. 
The first one was the height chart poster on March 18, and he was being sneaky because most people would disregard those numbers written on the chart and take it for granted that the numbers would mean the measurement in centimeters.  The numbers were 14.3/18 and 13.4/3.   
Bi-ruHqCcAA6ozU.jpg

Then the second poster was the Love Blossom poster that he released on March 31. The caption simply says LOVE BLOSSOM with a pink heart, and the poster featured OKCat and BEF taking a stroll one fine spring day with the “ippeuda” trees in full bloom.  Instead of holding hands, his tail was "conveniently drawn" against one side of BEF's head. This was his 2nd clue. 
10155501_830141153667590_1480598033_n.jp

Again, most people would have just viewed the caption as nothing extraordinary. But thanks to @labbit, who informed us that “Love Blossom” was the title of a song by KWill we were able to find out that the song Love Blossom was, in fact, released last year on 13.4/3. Or April 3, 2013, the second number on the height chart.  Interestingly, KWill was the lyricist and singer of the GWGM song, “Marry You.”
MV and lyrics here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27197051/#Comment_27197051'>http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27197051/#Comment_27197051See how appropriate the lyrics are?  He didn't have to bring this song up, as it's already a year old.  But he did so.  We know that TY picks and chooses his music to mark a specific phase in their relationship.   
Then, on Thurs, April 3 itself, at 7.35am (KST: 8.35am), TY tweeted a picture of two cherry blossom trees.BkQPxHkCIAAm8Nw.jpg

Caption was translated as "OKCAT MORNING  many master/owner from elementary school along/on the street, nyang!^^"  Again this tweet was very deceptive because there wasn't any student in the picture.  But after deliberation here in this forum, we were convinced that the whole focus of the photo was the couple trees. Love Blossom again. 
Then at 7:06PM, Guigui responded with her FB update which talked stretching and rehydrating after exercise, and that she did (written in English now) Miss GE ee80a2.png That’s her code.  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27208535/#Comment_27208535
We don’t know what happened last year on April 3, but what TY did this year on April 3 was planned -- meticulously organized -- for everything to be considered a plain coincidence. He wouldn’t be the type to create all this fuss, merely to play an elaborate hoax.  He wouldn't waste his time like this, unless he felt that the date was important enough to merit, not one, not two, but three shout-outs.  :)
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27197051/#Comment_27197051'>http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27197051/#Comment_27197051

Guest bluemoonlight

korchick said: @ packmule3 asked: @ korchick, did he really say "we" here to address Guigui? Awww... that so sweet of him. He knew it was because of HIM that Guigui was losing and had to wade deeper into the water but he was concerned for her. 
The actual word "we" wasn't used but the way Korean is spoken... and TY was speaking of the incident of being in the water with GGTherefore, it is an understood 'we' ;) Let's face it, Taec is "whipped" when it comes to "Gigi-ah" (that's how I hear him call her--staccato like) :))IF he could, he would 'bend over backwards' for her!!! ...unfortunately, NOT flexible ;)) 

Hmmmph, @bluemoonlight. 
Wooyoungie is a show-off. kekeke. He's showing off how he flexible he can be while jumping up in the air, with his back curved like a bow. Meanwhile, poor Taec!  He has to settle for that ahjussi pose. BmSmbTACUAAMrni.jpg:large 

@bluemoonlight said: @korchick...Taec's not flexible...but my Wooyoungie is :DBmSmbTACUAAMrni.jpg:large
Yes he is :) ... and he gets called "WooYoung-ahh" too ;)Taec does the ----"Gigi-ah" (that's how I hear him call her--staccato like) 
Adding "ahh" at the end of name is a form of familiarity but it can also be a form of Endearment too ;)

The clue-finding on this thread is very complex. I would like to see a real-life relationship between Taec and Gui Gui, but my connecting the dot skills are limited. I will probably be just a lurker and check here for updates. Thank you, everyone!

korchick said: @bluemoonlight said: @korchick...Taec's not flexible...but my Wooyoungie is :D
Yes he is :) ... and he gets called "WooYoung-ahh" too ;)Taec does the ----"Gigi-ah" (that's how I hear him call her--staccato like) 
Adding "ahh" at the end of name is a form of familiarity but it can also be a form of Endearment too ;)

Guest cryjingle

How about TG fans being the paparazzi, then, this will be news-worthy...kekeke.. :D anyway, like you said, when there is a will, there is a way. No matter how far away, how difficult, I do hope uri TG contact and meetup more frequently..... ;)

Snoopy world is just a very small corner outside Shatin New Town Plaza which placed Peanuts characters and scenes there for fans to take photographs with or for kids to run around. It more like a garden outside shopping mall with a cartoon theme. You can see here: http://www.nextstophongkong.com/attractions/theme-parks/snoopys-world/

@Lmangla said: P.S ~ @korchick @biruangel -- can we have more of these scenes from JDVD? these new ones were super! 
What would you like to see? Any scene stick out for you that you were curious about? We have done ; airport, KwangHee's hugs explanation & beach.... I don't remember if there were more? (memory is bad)

Guest cryjingle

Thanks @biruangel and @labbit.  What did she say (just the rough translation) about the iced dessert? Was it something that she had memories of eating when she was growing up or is this dessert a new fad in Taipei?  Do people really line up for this?  

It looks likes something I tried in Manila when I was there. I forgot the name but when the word is translated into English, it means mix-mix. (Or was it chop-chop? crush-crush? lol.)  @mikoshine, do you know what that dessert is? It had bananas, beans, pudding, tapioca pearls, milk, and ice cream on top. 

Oh Ice Monster! I had put it in my schedule in my last trip to Taipei but I had to see several exhibitions and it was out of my planned route so I went to another ice house instead. Hm... maybe next time.

It was originally the old 永康冰館 at 永康街,serving bowls of shedded ice with various fruits, toppings and sauce and ice cream, and the most famous is Mango with Shedded Ice, ie Mango topping with mango sauce, mango ice cream etc, Taiwan is a place that produced many different kind of fruits, and mango is one of the most famous and well-loved fruits, that's why mango shedded ice is very popular. But then the shop became famous becoz Japanese guidebooks introduced it and more and more Japanese went there... and then it became famous for other tourists as well XD

A few years ago the shop closed down (don't remember why, some kind of litigation?), and it relocated to Eastern District, changed its name to Ice Monster and created a new and modern image, it become a trendy place to eat shedded ice now, but I think it also become much more expensive than before. Next time you go to Taipei, you may want to try it out too? It's website is: http://www.ice-monster.com

korchick said: I wanted to add that "YAH"!! you would yell to someone you know(familiar) or subordinate than you... NOT to your Boss (even in a joking manner) 
Remember when TY yelled "YAH" and practically shoved GG off the sofa because of Nickhun's name from GG?? Then GG was talking to camera man later explaining why she wanted to see Nichkhun, but whispered it as if Nobady noticed TY's reaction prior :))I think GIFs where posted of GG talking to cameraman in January 2014 :-?

Archived