(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3

said:

Guigui's FB: 16th Jan 2014 - 8.16am (+8GST) 

Translations: Good morning, I'm going to have my breakfast 
Thank you @chinly for offering to check Zoom-In, but I might be sending you on a wild goose chase. :)
For one, I think the scarf is already sold out, and two, I already received confirmation from one of our lurking readers. @PeggyW, who follows our forum since August 2013 and, even clicked on the reaction button to some of our posts here, has PM’ed me today to say that she owns a scarf and there’s no moon. Just the stars and the three-eyed ghosts.  SHOUT-OUT to @PeggyW! Thank you! 
I believe Guigui added that moon to her scarf. The moon isn’t part of the design. 
If you’re a fabric designer, you’d know how impossible it is to customize ONE scarf with ONE moon, strategically placed in ONE spot -- right over the chest (or if you’re delusional, over the heart). A fabric design is repetitive, meaning there’s a pattern (in this case, the stars and ghosts) that gets repeated over and over the entire length of the fabric.  If you include one detail (like the moon), it will show up printed somewhere else on the cloth. Here’s a quick tutorial from my favorite custom fabric designer, Spoonflower, for anybody who’s interested.   
Now, the next question would be what's that moon, anyway. It could be a medal or a brooch, but I thought it was a pendant or medallion on a chain. Why? Because of Guigui’s hair. Her lock of hair was strategically and too neatly placed on her chest to cover up something, like a chain.  I began searching internet if there was such a pendant with a moon design to match the stars/ghosts on her fabric; and I found out that could fit. 

Note: I’m NOT SAYING that she was wearing this specific medallion. All I’m saying is that there DO EXIST moon pendants that can be worn on a chain.  However, this one happens to fit nicely because 1) it’s silver so when you photograph it, it will come out white, and 2) it has the moon and the stars on it. Just like the moon and stars on OKCat’s post-its. 

3) it came from the same online company,  Rakuten.com, where @cannakat found these TED. mwahahaha. 

But any circular pendant will do. Even a capiz shell. 

The last question was could TY have given her a moon pendant.
Well, rationally speaking, it could be from any number of secret admirers. Plus nobody’s stopping her from buying her own jewelry.  We won’t know the facts because we don’t have access to their private lives, obviously. 
However, I’m speculating that TY gave her this. For these reasons:  First, she was covering her eyes again in both pictures. That’s their language, as we all know here. Second, she’s been known to thank SOMEBODY in this particular manner whenever she receives a present.  This isn't the only time she communicated this way. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, PM me. 
And lastly, TY has implied it himself with this poster.
Thursday, Feb 6

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27107559/#Comment_27107559http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27108916/#Comment_27108916

The relevant part here is the admission that OKCat aka TY is enjoying online shopping THESE DAYS
The poster was released Thursday, Feb 6, so NORMALLY it could have been conceptualized any time before Thursday, January 30.  But given that Jan 30 was the beginning of the Chinese New Year celebrations, it would be most likely that TY moved deadlines to anticipate the holiday rush and closures. If he pushed deadlines to mid-January, that would be around the time he would have been shopping for presents for the New Year’s festivities and gifts for Guigui as well.  It’s the timing.
Then, as far as I’ve seen in his interviews, TY doesn’t strike me as a spendthrift.  Based on his lifestyle, he appears frugal with his money, and isn't a SELF-indulgent guy.  (The sports car was a recent purchase, remember?)  So, when @korchick assured me that his alter-ego OKCat was jumping for joy after BUYING the item, I realized then that TY was NOT on a buying spree for himself, but for others. In particular, his girlfriend. lol.  He was enjoying spending his money “these days” because he was giving somebody else pleasure with his present. 
Do you see it? Good! It's nice to be in the company of fellow miccheosso people.  
So yes. I do think he sent Guigui an early present because she was going to California. And Guigui posted it.  But when we missed the obvious connection, she reposted it again – like we’ve seen her done before with the rings and the kitty tags.  But  this time, she raised it up so it'd be more visible.  lol.

Lmangla said: every time I raid the photo library of @b8l8  to do comment spam, am amazed by her patience to take the pics and figure out the technical gadgets to upload into the blog. she has literally taken over hundreds of photos per episode. she quietly does a whole bunch of technical stuff on the blog that makes it looking so spiffy awesome looking and keeps adding new features and layouts. for a fan site, it is snazzy no?

@b8l8 ~ you are awesome! have a great day today!

P.S ~ if you haven't seen it, do check out our family blog: www.taecgui.blogspot.com; it is the archive of our posts here. :)

chinlylin said:Cool!  Although I did look up where Zoom In is and it turns out that it's not too far from where the DDC event is going to take place.I was worry about that too since GG's stuff are pre-ordered and limited.  Zoom in doesn't stock them.  From the picture above and the Thank You one, it looks more like a pin rather than a necklace.  It stays in place too well to be a necklace…just my observation :P

korchick

said:

So Funny!! I have to say in TY's defense of his many layers of clothing.... He Was Very Cold 
In the BTS videos (on YouTube and Japan version), the fact that it is cold even inside the building keeps coming up. Also look around to the staff, they all are wearing coats/jackets! There is one cute scene where they just arrived at the photo shoot place and I think they were about to film the scene when they meet the photographer... Taec is sort of walking in place and GG asks are you cold, he says yes, aren't you? Then as GG shakes her head "no" she reaches out and touches him saying, "hot"--- like she was radiating heat from her hand :) ... Soooo cute! 

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said:

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ this isn't a great pic in that both of them don't look spectacular. but the ordinaryness quality of this pic makes it rather lovely.
:x

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: @trinh -- like how you phrased the last paragraph. GuiGui is so ridiculously cryptic that most of the time, us blur club members have no idea what is going on. so it is great to have discussion and perspectives from different people. so your take on the colours from a hottest viewpoint was interesting. by the way, there are other hottest like @bluemoonlight who keeps showing us different sides of 2PM.. @bluemoonlight -- time for one of your gifs? think @angelangie and @spicystrawberry might want a butt and back gif....

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ awww, the way he glanced at her
thought #2 ~ is that PDnim in the back looking like a papa checking on his kid and her boyfriend?
thought #3 ~ wait, Taec got the middle seat with his long legs?? that is super uncomfortable. and he gave her the window seat? awwwww (immediately reminded of the 'wedding singer' movie)
thought #4 ~ wait, they traveled in economy?
thought #5 ~ so who is that in the orange jacket next to Taec?

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said:

Lmangla

said:

comment spam! 

thought #1 ~ awww, the way he glanced at her
thought #2 ~ is that PDnim in the back looking like a papa checking on his kid and her boyfriend?
thought #3 ~ wait, Taec got the middle seat with his long legs?? that is super uncomfortable. and he gave her the window seat? awwwww (immediately reminded of the 'wedding singer' movie)
thought #4 ~ wait, they traveled in economy?
thought #5 ~ so who is that in the orange jacket next to Taec?

Guest labbit

I am happy because it is going to be Friday soon and tomorrow is white day!!! Let's do bird watching and see if we can catch anything tomorrow. Last mth this time, dear Guigui is in Seoul for valentine Day..and since tomorrow is white day will Taecyeon show us a pic in Taipei and ask us to guess where is he?? Heee...Remember Guigui will be back in Taipei for her white day activities this weekend *wink wink*..Since I am happy and excited do allow me to share one thing that I thought of while looking at Guigui's FB on showing us her GE logo on mobile phone case.She did replied the comments of some of the followers.The first one someone asked is it a self created logo?She replied yes.Second part is she said to remember this logo of hers.Now my delu mind....those who understand in Chinese the word 哥哥 = brother = oppa.So if we pronounce it in hanyu pinyin is GE GE.When a girl call her brother or even boyfriend in a cutesy aeygo way..we call as 哥 GE........and we drag to produce the aeygo sound like oppaaaaaa....It is so sweet of her to engrave her GE......on her mobile phone so that whenever she use it she will remember him the GE? cd2c716837552b4cc13ad2eb64f59bcd.jpg9816d63ce921067b85d62051f77ef5ba.jpg

Archived