(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

Guest labbit

packmule3 said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

@packmule, I like your 'compromising' situations. I mean why not?...Aww, the ridiculous hat for the little chick is just soooo cute! hmmm....let's hope they will be caught-handed preparing, buying or sending something for each other this coming wedding anniversary, shall we?... :x

packmule3 said: Lmangla said: packmule3 said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

ah this pic @packmule3? am like @bouquet78 ~ noticed the horrid gold sleeves first. saw the rather snazzy bag. wondered why he wasn't wearing his usual airport hat and instead wearing this awful bucket.

did not even notice the stars. how could I not pick up on the couple shirts? oh dear, will my membership be revoked from the bird watchers society..

but I ♥ birds and cats!!!... 

yociexp19.gif

Baidu fans found out that this jacket of his actually has the silver sleeves version....wonder why he bought the gold one...maybe the silver sleeves is for wifey because wife likes silver wheares the gold sleeves is for him...couple style remember?....kekekeke... :-)

Preach it, sister!!
We women are known to be the “sensitive” ones. 
We overthink everything (I’m looking at YOU, @korchick, lol); we replay every single gesture and make gifs out of them (and I’m looking at you, @BiruAngel); we memorize and remember all the details of all the scenes (ahem. @lmangla?);and we sweat bullets each time we hear news of him POSSIBLY going out with a female co-star (uhhhh, @bibidep?). 
That’s exactly why people say that women love stronger than men.   
And then we have this guy, Taecyeon, who loves in the same manner that WE women are known to do. Isn’t that weird?  He’s just as sensitive as we are, he overthinks like we do, he remembers the small things Guigui has said, he pays attentions to her comfort and her needs, he often gives in to what SHE wants, and he incorporates their memories together in his OKCat posters, and he’s continually watching her moves. … And he’s supposedly the Beast. lol. 
All I can say is this: 
Taecyeon, if you love her this strongly, don’t be afraid of your superpowers. 
sauce_zps7b3d1351.jpg

Taecyeon, conquering Guigui's heart with his special flavor enhancer. kekeke.  
labbit said: packmule3 said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

Guest spicystrawberry

Talking about copying/mimic.

I like the part..episode 8 where Taecyeon said Aigoo soon followed by GuiGui Aigoo ;)

Guest didoniji

bouquet78 said:

packmule3

said:

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

bouquet78 said: @packmule, I like your 'compromising' situations. I mean why not?...Aww, the ridiculous hat for the little chick is just soooo cute! hmmm....let's hope they will be caught-handed preparing, buying or sending something for each other this coming wedding anniversary, shall we?... :x

yokalana said: Okay since we are welcoming happy micheoso march with cat and chick theme, so here we go..... This pic reminds me when TY patting GG's head in the tent during ep15....  Hopefully the pic came out right, since i'm still on the road nad posted it with my tablet hehehehe..... x)

Guest bibidep

I saw the pictures that our shipper posted in the beginning of the page, one of the picture on the right had 3 stars and the words Always behind you! Now he use these words very often, no more my world be come brighter since you came in to my life.

Archived