(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep said: Yes, the Jewelry store owner out of no where just pop up and posted a picture of TaecGui took with him since a year ago. I think this had to do with Valentine's day...why did they used the picture of TaecGui to get attention for the sale but no other sources? May be by now they know how popular this couple is and this Valentine is special day for the couple to celebrate that's why they used TaecGui. The second guess is the good one for me, because Taec bought something for GuiGui for the coming Valentine's in the same store so the owner knew something more going on with TaecGui, not just buy the ring for the show last year....so the last year picture pop up in his head, he thought may be this picture with TaecGui may be is the good idea to post and see if they can get more business from their fans. For sure they have to ask JYP, Taec and GuiGui for their permission to post the picture up and answered the fans questions. Anyhow, it seem not much sale they can get because of the Valentine's day coming but may be for the future, all the fans most of them from oversea, if they order they probably not be able to ship them on time for the Valentine. With Taec fortune teller plus the picture he bought the ring, picture he took with the owner some how very good to connect two dots together......must have something a bout Taec future marriage in here hahaha....it can't be just coincidence again.

Guest bibidep

I know that Packmule3 Unnie...but I remember Taec is more like American guy when come to this Valentine day more then the White day....last year when they film the GWGM in March and that was White day also and Taec bought the big pot of candy pass out to all the girls and the left over he gave to the guys staffs too. Plus this year he acted more like in love person, he definitely need to shower his girl the first Valentine gift....if no gift for his girl this year, for sure he will get himself in trouble hahaha. When you have a Korean girlfriend yes, you may treat her in Korean tradition but if the girlfriend is not from Korea, he can't expect the girl to do the same for him like in Korea. Instead, he has to treat her like foreign people do.

@Packmule3 posted:OKCat on his Twitter: posted Feb 6 at 10:23 PM Korea Standard time 
CAPTION: 옥캣이의 저녁식사-! DINNER-! MEOW
This is OkCat's dinner/meal! 
OkCat is eating, again :) But it is more in line w/a cat's diet... much healthier than before :);)Also this is more than just carbs from bread... Protein!!! 

bibidep said: I know that Packmule3 Unnie...but I remember Taec is more like American guy when come to this Valentine day more then the White day....last year when they film the GWGM in March and that was White day also and Taec bought the big pot of candy pass out to all the girls and the left over he gave to the guys staffs too. Plus this year he acted more like in love person, he definitely need to shower his girl the first Valentine gift....if no gift for his girl this year, for sure he will get himself in trouble hahaha. When you have a Korean girlfriend yes, you may treat her in Korean tradition but if the girlfriend is not from Korea, he can't expect the girl to do the same for him like in Korea. Instead, he has to treat her like foreign people do.

MEOWRRRRH!!!

What do these posts have in common? 
Caption:  Eating CHOCOLATE-! YUMMY-! MEOW-Bfrnez_CAAAq7sK.jpg

Caption: 옥캣이의 저녁식사-! DINNER-! MEOWTranslation: This is OkCat's dinner/meal! 
BfymithCUAACPkQ.jpg

Chocolate and shellfish (like oysters, mussels, clams and scallops) are known aphrodisiacs.
And if you really have a pervvy mind, (I'm looking at you @leechalee and @bluemoonrising), 

just picture in your head a long hot baguette rising out of the French Baguette plastic bag. Phallic symbol. mwahahaha.

@

packmule3

said:

MEOWRRRRH!!!
What do these posts have in common? 

Chocolate and shellfish (like oysters, mussels, clams and scallops) are known aphrodisiacs.
And if you really have a pervvy mind, (I'm looking at you @leechalee and @bluemoonrising), 

just picture in your head a long hot baguette rising out of the French Baguette plastic bag. Phallic symbol. mwahahaha.

The beverage chronicles: the tea party for two
we have noticed a lot of beverage related okcat posts and almost all are okcat photo posts.

On Jan 11, 12, and 18: GuiGui posts exercise related posts
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/02/socmed-guigui-and-exercise.html

we have okcat drinking tea on Jan 13, 17 and 20.
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/01/okcat-and-tea.html
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/02/okcat-and-tea.html
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/02/okcat-having-tea.html

why is this interesting? there is some claim that drinking tea during exercise is good for you.
http://chinalifeweb.com/news/post/tea-and-exercise/
the study that says no effect: http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/24/really-the-claim-green-tea-helps-burn-fat/

so was okcat having tea to encourage his lady along while she exercises at the gym?

The beverage chronicles: coffee connection

we have GuiGui go on vacation and OkCat switches to coffee instead...

Jan 24:
1619518_10153791119255038_115444110_n.jp

Jan 28:What's Up? MEOW-!
1511684_795652590449780_1157283769_n.jpg

jan 27: JUST DO IT-! MEOW-!
1660557_795106397171066_2057369021_n.jpg

Jan 28: at universal studios
71512_10153806898600038_131573136_n.jpg

Feb 4: So Comfortable MEOW-!
1510819_799788693369503_609214157_n.jpg

Feb 4: she is at the beach
1653827_10153832144605038_489625744_n.jp

since a certain someone is on vacation, did OkCat go back to his beverage of choice, coffee??

Guest bibidep

Galina Glazunova said: Taecyeon's twitter: @taeccool: Finally song completeㅋ While composing, making song pitching ppt, acting, memorizing the script and performing in Japan I often thought it would be great if there were three of me, but either way, since it's about to be decidedㅋㅋㅋ Whether it would become a title song, or just a regular track, or would not be included at all, now I must just focus on Donghee~ http://t.co/lw4aebLpJB       

packmule3 said: Thao Huynh said: Maybe i'm a little late but I just want to say Happy Anniversary to Taegui!! Happy New Year to all my Taecgui chingu shippers from all over the world! May the joy of shipping be with all of us for many many years or may the years be shorten until we hear their special announcement, so then we can give our blessings for their marriage! <3 

Guest bibidep

Thao Huynh said:

Question for everyone: What is up with that Japanese version of Taecgui that has more footage that the Drama Fever & Youtube version that we've seen so far? I've seen a lot of gifs that I don't remember seeing before?  Maybe i've missed out the fun, but can someone let me in a little bit on this? I lurk a lot, though not as often I would like.  Is there a way for me to watch more? 

Interesting post, @galina_glazunova.

I hope you don't mind me asking you directly, but since you have an inside track here, being a Hottest and getting taeccool's tweets, I'm very much interested in your opinions.

I won't beat around the bush:

Do YOU think Taecyeon is in love with Guigui? Has he done or said anything that you, as a Hottest, believe supports this? How do your fellow Hottests feel about this?

And do you understand Korean? :)

I'm assuming you're like one of us -- also miccheoso about this couple -- because you willingly climbed aboard this crazy ship to be with us. Welcome!

Taecyeon's twitter: 
@
: Finally song completeㅋ While composing, making song pitching ppt, acting, memorizing the script and performing in Japan I often thought it would be great if there were three of me, but either way, since it's about to be decidedㅋㅋㅋ Whether it would become a title song, or just a regular track, or would not be included at all, now I must just focus on Donghee~ 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

Hi, dear friends! I'm a new here, but Iread all Your post......Love TaecGui more!!!! Please, can You give me GG's  Facebook link????

Hello heres the Link to her Facebook https://m.facebook.com/GUIGUI811

Archived