(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

69012dbdjw1e5o45xcaobj20kb0sgju1.jpgTaecgui looks almost similar in these photos .... before this , I didn't really notice the similarities of their features but then as they are spending more and more time together , it seems that their looks resemble each other more and more now ......the look of SOULMATES!!! huhuhuhuh . 

eheheehe ... Gui Gui was sooooo sweet to "take revenge" for her oppa .. what I mean is , eheheh .. she popped that balloon to make Kwanghee annoyed because Kwanghee said that her oppa is not that good looking... huhuhuh ..good job , Gui Gui!!! it's just that I'm not really sure if Taec got Gui Gui's drift of her action right there... eheehe .. Gui Gui really cares for her oppa.... Taec should be proud of his wife!! huhuhuh .

mcleen said: 69012dbdjw1e5o45xcaobj20kb0sgju1.jpgTaecgui looks almost similar in these photos .... before this , I didn't really notice the similarities of their features but then as they are spending more and more time together , it seems that their looks resemble each other more and more now ......the look of SOULMATES!!! huhuhuhuh . 

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Hi all, wow everyone is so hyper tonight... well it's night in Malaysia :). I wanna go to sleep but my hubby isn't home for an outstation job...:((  BUT because of teacgui, I am so happy tonight :))) I would like to take this opportunity to write some of my observation from today's episode... it is just my observation though... I think in the beginning due to my eagerness to watch this episode I have put high expectation... so the first round of watching, I was a little bit upset with the whole editing team. because in my opinion, there so much more that happens yet they only show us only the surface of this couple. Actually, I have been keeping this anger/frustration to myself. I think there's a different style or concept between the 2 couple. so the way we been shown to these 2 couple wer totally different. the other couple was more on intimate concept, they show a lot of intimate communication between the 2 of them. while our couple, is more on the bigger scale of broadcast, I mean their concept of character are bigger (more on bigger actions and reactions) therefore the emotion part was a little bit suppressed ( or edited out). take for example, their flight to jeju do, the other couple has some cuts of their conversation the flights, while ours just suddenly arrived at jeju do. Like for today, I do remember woo yong naughtiness asking that whether hyungsunim having morning sickness... and knowing 2pm, they are very much funloving group. BUt it was all edited out.

Ok, my observation on the episode, in continuation of previous episode I think Teac do have some expectation that G will be more affectionate to him, his expectation of bright greeting from his wife, saying that she miss him, the present to his manager has some effect on him, although logically it was a good move of our G. But to Teac, he need the attention from his wife... he want to hear G words of affection, Just like the way he wrote the lyrics of I love U love Me...  he obviously yearning to those words from G. Plus after the proposal in Jeju do. So he was basically a little sad, but he really try to overcome those emotion...  *important note, I think Teac is not good in hiding his real emotion, his eyes, his ears, his smile, basically his face showed it all...

Ok his sadness double up, when the fact that nikhun is coming, again he tied to rationalized saying that everybody love nickhun, hoping that his wife will not really into khun... however, he found out that his wife is a real fan of nikhun, again this added to his sad emotion... he can't control his devastation when G laughing out loud upon seeing khun coming from the door. And the, I don't know it was his intention or not, he was the one who suggested for them to watch the tv and he was the one who has the remote and he chosed to watch the kissing scene in fact.... woo yong and junho I think was against that... even shouting for power off... BUt then, he is very ... I mean VERY UPSET... his whole face showing his jealousy... seriously... he is really jealous of watching those men around his G. I mean SERIOUSLY JEALOUS...

Ok as a nuna fan of him and G as well ... I think it is a good step in their relationship... he seems to have fallen deeper and deeper into this love... if he is not jealous... then... it is something with him... I pity him... because in relationship when we love the other more... we feel sad... or maybe we are just a kind that hope to get reciprocate reaction from our partner... BUT normally, if we are caring and warm and loving, we would be attracted more to the opposite charm without even noticing it.

But there's also these subtle expression of affection that became their habit... and those are almost like unconscious effort of their behaviour. They tend to stay close to each other... very close... they are very comfortable with each other's closeness - that is actually physical attraction and chemistry between two person who are in love. They are just like magnet. small glances between each others. slight real skin touching between each others... I notice Taec really enjoy this... in fact he actually hope or expecting that G to initiate more skinship... because he is to stiff to do that first... I want to think that as his ways of respecting his woman.

In conclusion... I do likes the way Teac being very jealous of his G... and the fact that he can't hide his jealousy is epic... they really are in love.. if G gives a little bit more... then he will definitely surrender... :))))

the scene that made me giggles the most ... 
when they saw list of Gui Gui's vids with her co stars ..
someone : ooh ooo everybody : woooo~~gui gui: nooo ... woo young : ahhh gui gui...ehhee.. *pointing to the screen*the ever cute nickhun : she kissed another boy .... she kissed another boy *pointing to the screen in such a cute gesture..feels like pinching his cheek right here. ekekekeke .nickhun : who's arron yan ?taec : who's arron yan ?? nickhun : who's aaron yan ??woo young : kiss??!! taec : what's this ??!! woo young : POWER OFF!!! POWER OFF!!
ROFL!!! 
:)

Guest menicorn

I used to have a long time crush on this capricorn guy so i studied about capricorn men a lot (i even own Sun signs books lol). that's why when i first watched the show i thought Taecyeon felt very familiar until i found out that he actually was a cappie. i think he is exactly how a capricorn should be. When Guigui told him "i like oppa", his expression is kinda flat instead of acting all happy and joyous. because "capricorn men dont know quite what to do when someone openly admires him so he covers his embarrasment by making a wry joke or ignoring on it". they say you can tell by looking at how pink his ears are (this, i havent really noticed yet) maybe i should rewatch some ep and pay attention to his ears instead hahaha My Mom is a cappie too. she rarely expresses her feelings by words cause she's too proud and thinks it's cheesy lol though she has a very soft/sweet innerself. But seriously its really late in Aus and i can't help but keep refreshing the page! i'm too excited to sleep!!! before when i had no one to share with i normally kept the excitement and all these thoughts to myself but it's different now since i have joined the family!! so "gandong~"

robotbunny said: That's right! Things are becoming theirs as one single unit. And for those who understand Mandarin, in this episode GuiGui calls Taec "Him" instead of "Oppa". There are times when she calls Taec oppa but when she uses "Him" to explain her thoughts, it shows that she's comfortable with him now.

@robotbunny - a question since I am not familiar with Mandarin; is this "Him" a specific/special way to refer to husband/boyfriend/someone special? As in, normal guys would be referred to in a different "Him"??

Guest gingermianbao

What a REFRESHING episode.
My favourite parts all had to do with Khun. Oops! I agree with you guys who pointed out that Khun was particularly sensitive to Guigui because he sympathised with her feeling 'out of place' in a foreign land.

Anyone caught the moment when Wooyoung asked Guigui a question in Korean while Heartbeat was playing? Guigui turned to Taec for help but Khun was the one who was faster at giving the translation. Taec responded a split second slower and didnt bother to complete his words. LOL
tumblr_moebqfqYbd1qdtus7o1_500.png

*turns to Taec*tumblr_moebqfqYbd1qdtus7o2_500.png

Khun: Did you know us back then? (How can his voice sound so GENTLE T.T)
Taec: Did you know us.. (... ... ...)
And lastly, here's a screenshot of Khun looking kinda smug. Hahaha, this is just a joke. His expression was just coincidentally like thattumblr_moebqfqYbd1qdtus7o3_r2_500.png

For me, the presence of Khun in this episode is more than just the 'jealously' element. The fact that there is now another person helping Guigui out with the translation (not to mention Khun's kind demeanor towards Guigui, and also how he said that Taec should take better care of her 8-> ) can make Taec realize that suddenly he is not the only person in the room who Guigui can 'depend' on. In this sense, it can make Taec not take his role as the husband for granted. 
Gosh, if Khun hadnt already been attached to Victoria, this chemistry between the three of them would be more than just Guigui shipping Khun as a fangirl >.<

Look at TaecGui!! seems like Kwanghee doesn't exist here haha  xDD

Their hands *ehem*

qsm.png

Did you guys KISS?? Kwanghee asked TaecGui

GuiGui's clueless facial expression
On the other hand, Taec's surprised/ frozen face :P :P I have to thank kwanghee here for bringing this up haha^^  .... come on Taec!! be a real MAN not a big boy for GuiGui, don't just sit and said that "she is cute, beside the fact that she kissed another dude! (ouch hurt .. how could he call my Aaron like that?? haha xDD)"
Just do whatever that husband should do to the wife and claim what is YOURS :P :P  kekeke FULL STOP

0h7f.png

Jennifer Tey said: ok last few photos and i going to bed.. 
Kwanghee pointed out is couple ring... notice they each have 2 rings on their fingers... i believe the inner one is the couple ring while the outer one is the wedding ring.. if u see... Taec quickly correct Kwanghee and insist they are just weddings... fishy... 
@jennifer_tey -- In the making (before the Jeju episode), they showed that Gui Gui asked/insisted on a second ring because she loved it as well.. Taec being scrooge kept trying to dissuade her that one ring is enough.. It was not shown whether he actually bought the second ring as well but perhaps, that ring was bought as well and so its part of the wedding rings..

Guest gingermianbao

they are in their own world again and Nickhun gotta snap his fingers to get their attention.. saw his hand at the right side of the photo' date=',,[/quote']

Hahaha, and Taec was actually laughing at her for sniffing the thing in her hand. He's like "No, it's a rock. That's a rock. That's a rock.."

Guest jazcabbb

So it's like 5 am where I'm at and I'm up lol (I still have jetlag) anyways part of the reason I woke up is because I was dreaming that Taec just suddenly kept on retweeting stuff from fans on his twitter regarding gwgm which is odd because he never did it before. You guys know how some dreams feel real? so I thought it was real but then I woke up and immediately opened my laptop to check but sadly there's nothing :( lol Taecgui is even invading my subconscious :))

Archived