[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

I just don't understand why JH lets TW talk to her like that, on the phone and in person.  The conversation is so one-sided, TW is always commanding her even with trivial things, and she just agrees.  
And TW still doesn't get it, he told JH about his 1 week ultimatum and just overrode her response and just assume the decision is done and told his mother about it.  So if JH doesn't come in a weeks time, the MIL would surely take it out on JH.  He didn't think about that?  
And EH, good for you!  Please make sure you go through with the divorce. And that other MIL deserves what JS did.  I'm just happy that JS doesn't let anyone step on her and almost always sides with what she believes is right.
Hye Jung, go for the gold!!!!!!!!!!!!   
:D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elzbth said: IMHO, Episode 27 was one of the better written episodes.  I liked the analogy of JH being a pebble rattling in HW's heart.  I liked the conversation between HW and SK.  There was love and understanding between the two, for HW it was love for a friend that he did not want to hurt.  For SK it was love for a man that she had held dear for the last 11 years.  If only TW had one ounce of that love and understanding that SK had, I believe JH would have succeeded in making her marriage commitment work.

I also loved the way HW stood up to TW when he tried to intimidate him.  He did it graciously and with reason.  He made a stand that is reasonable from his point of view, that of someone who is concerned for a friend.  He made it clear that JH was not at fault for meeting him, that the text messages were all his doing.

Guest SexyDolceVita

The only person who can remove the pebble in HW's heart...has to be the person who placed it there in the first place...and that is none other than Ji Hye...

Tw is like a wall to Ji Hye...she can't get any of her thoughts past him...
When jh talks to tw, it is like she is talking to a wall...
sigh...

I think jh will go into hiding in next week's episodes...from tw and his family..esp..evil mil...

Sk finally gets it now... why hw loves jh so much...because jh is truly the woman who seems like a good fit for hw...
They both share the same frequency...
But I also feel sad for Sk....at the same time...
When hw drops sk at her house...at the end of the day...hw is drawn back into his Ji Hye world again...
He cannot see anyone else...not even SK...after Ji Hye appears in front of him again...
It was really that obvious!

Tw, my friend, has already started digging the grave for his marriage...

Anyone besides me feeling a disconnect with the conversations between TW/JH and FIL/HJ? None of them have mentioned HJ being beaten/abused to the point of losing a baby...nor have they mentioned all of TJ's illegitimate children - not once. Instead, we get both TW and JH saying they're "bewildered" at HJ's divorce demands. And TW telling JH "Mother is waiting for you"????? Are you kidding me? I'm getting really frustrated with the poor writing - none of them say what they mean. 
I guess those reasons aren't good enough for HJ to demand a divorce? /:) 

tessieroo said: Anyone besides me feeling a disconnect with the conversations between TW/JH and FIL/HJ? None of them have mentioned HJ being beaten/abused to the point of losing a baby...nor have they mentioned all of TJ's illegitimate children - not once. Instead, we get both TW and JH saying they're "bewildered" at HJ's divorce demands. And TW telling JH "Mother is waiting for you"????? Are you kidding me? I'm getting really frustrated with the poor writing - none of them say what they mean. 
I guess those reasons aren't good enough for HJ to demand a divorce? /:) 

Guest SexyDolceVita

Jh will make a decision next week...

A very important decision...

She will either go into hiding from TW...

OR

she will divorce TW without any alimony fees...

Jh will never serve mil...again...

tessieroo said: Anyone besides me feeling a disconnect with the conversations between TW/JH and FIL/HJ? None of them have mentioned HJ being beaten/abused to the point of losing a baby...nor have they mentioned all of TJ's illegitimate children - not once. Instead, we get both TW and JH saying they're "bewildered" at HJ's divorce demands. And TW telling JH "Mother is waiting for you"????? Are you kidding me? I'm getting really frustrated with the poor writing - none of them say what they mean. 

@jayakris - 
Today's episode isn't subbed so I have no idea what was said. ;;)  It still seems odd to me that MIL/FIL and TW haven't acknowledged TJ beating HJ at all, not one of them has said anything about it. And yes, JH might not be aware of it yet (she might not have seen the news) but the rest of them have. The writer made it a huge issue by showing how it happened each time and showing how HJ made sure it was all documented yet the only person to bring it up was TJ's attorney. 
Did TW finally admit in today's episode that he spoke with HW? Or that he thinks JH has been seeing HW behind his back? Or did JH tell TW about evil MIL's phone call? This is the kind of conversations I'm talking about - where they say what they mean. 
EDIT: LOL! Yes, JH did tell TW evil MIL called! WOOT! (finally) Okay, so I take back what I said but I'm still waiting for honest conversations about HJ being physically abused. 

TW is missing his man gene and should not cannot be a good husband to anyone. He live with his mother so long that he thinks only his and his family needs are importand.

He needs to move the heck out of that house and recognise that his wife is not his or his mother's servant, that before him she had a happy life and now she is on the verge of a breakdown.

Honestly I do not want to see them seperate because JH must have love him at the begining but his family is to much. Thinking everything is for sale. The mother is an over the top monster and her middle son is to. Imagine leaving his kids and their moms disposed all over Korea.

If TW moves out and start living his life with his wife they can make it.

When I was watching ep 26 and MIL was telling TW that JH should go back home because the house is a mess, I couldnt believe he didnt say anything. It is crazy how his mom can still be unfair to JH, the house is a mess because of her son, he is the only one she should get mad. I am waiting for the day her beloved son is going to jail.

Archived