[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@segafanlady -- how does your sister manage? @angelangie -- how do you manage?

!

She can't. Usually, she'll get a high fever after an unpleasant encounter. The weird thing is, spirits are everywhere and she saw them even in a high end mall. Luckily those spirits never ask her to do things. But to have the capability of seeing deceased people is definitely won't be on my talent list.

My sister has it since she was born. I think it's a six sense..

Guest NEWMARIO

1.jpg.png

"I’m scared of ghosts, but I was more scared of myself that was living like a ghost. It’s such a relief that I met you, Mr. CEO. You’re a great solace for me.”

cr:dokmis

colleenfh said: @ohoheli  Kang Woo has been updating Joong Won's father, not the owner of Giant.  I don't think it's the Aunt, I  think it's her husband who orchestrated JW's kidnapping.  What better way to keep tabs on your victim than to marry into his family?

On another topic I love GHJ, I loved her in "Ruler of Your Own World", "Crush and Blush", "577 Project" and "Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy".  She is one of my all time favorite actresses, she always gets the job done.  She is just totally awesome!!!

chajoowon said: ohoheli said: chat27 said: ohoheli said: hi guys!! i'm currently watching episode 4 with sub right now, and i just realized, that maybe, just maybe.. that it was the aunt who actually kidnapped Joo won. he kept on asking about his first love and she even mentioned that her money will never dry up. it just gave me a hint when joo won asked cha hee joo (in taeyang's body) where his money is. hehehe. just sharing.

Guest NEWMARIO

‘Master’s sun’ Kong Hyo-jin shows her gloomy fashion style called ‘Sun look’ class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; "‘Master’s sun’ Kong Hyo-jin shows her gloomy fashion style called ‘Sun look’

1343987808-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=3&random=1topnet10  0 Comments  38 viewsAug 16, 2013

One of the Korea’s most famous fashion icons, Kong hyo-jin shows a reversal fashion styles called ‘Sun look’ for her gloomy, dark but lovely character in the ‘Master’s sun’ and it become a big issue online.
Kong made a comeback to television with the romantic horror comedy in two years. she gained the attention of viewers and earn favorable reviews from the media with her unique character Tae Kong-sil, who has lived in seclusion after she saw ghosts in an accident.
Notably, Kong came into the spotlight with her fashion styles in the drama as well as her comeback. Whatever she wears quickly become a sell out and she proved again her superb fashion sense in the drama. Her fashion style called ‘Gloomy fashion’ helped her role, who has dark circle under her eyes with lack of sleep.
She showed reverse fashion styles like basic T-shirt and Jeans, mix and match fashion of boxy dress and ragged jeans, medium length dress and check dress completely different to her tight-fitting clothes in the previous TV series. Especially, flower ring of her choice and floral pattern white shoes which she made herself helped her to express dark but girlish character.
She gave vogue to earmuffs and wool scarf through the drama ‘Pasta’ and coined a new word, ‘Goo Ae-jeong fashion’ of the drama ‘The Greatest Love. Once again, many audiences are fascinated with ’Gloomy fashion’ in the new drama ‘Master’s sun’.
Meanwhile, SBS ‘Master’s sun’, a romantic horror comedy of So Ji-sub who is arrogant and stingy and Kong Hyo-jin who is teary and sees ghosts, is airing at 10PM every Wednesday and Thursday.

cr: koreandrama

When i watched episode 4 i quite shock after watching both of them on the bed LOL, kekekekeke
cha hee joo please show up ~!!! next episode please be fast

TGS looks like she will listen to what KW said about loving her newself. When that happens, she will not be dependent with JW anymore. So what will he do by then? That would be great to see them act in the opposite way....

will HJ be jealous of TGS to the point she will do nasty things on her?

Will KW pursue his growing affection to our lovely female lead? Hmmm a big YES right!

I think there'll be more evil ghosts to come..maybe the mother of JW is a ghost who wants revenge to his father. Thus know about the jewelry...but she will not harm her son right???

Ohhhh this drama is very addictive. My drama mind is super active too hahaha

@ogyogy -- thanks for the handsy post filled with pics of his beautiful hands! what an awesome way to start the day!! LOL... but as @marie67 points out, So Ji Sub is just one handsome hunk from head to toe... wait we haven't seen pics of his feet and so we can't confirm if he has beautiful feet....
:))

missabeat said: @Lmangla: I love the animals themselves and I believe both cats and dogs are intelligent and beautiul (Husky is my most favorite dog breed). But it is the metaphorical meanings we human perpetual assigned on them that are problematic. It is a general belief in my country that dogs have supreme loyalty while cats have none; you can beat up a dog and still expect him to come back because that is just how they are; cats are an ungrateful bunch that will just up and leave. And there are countless of verbal insults in my country that involves comparing a person with a dog. Living like a dog, for instance, means living a humiliating and miserable life.

Archived