4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest jaeners

Why would Wheesung need any training and why would he train with BoA? He was part of a Dance squad as well as a boyband before BoA debuted. I don't know where you're getting all of this information from, but it seems really fishy.

Get Your facts straight because Soompi people are gullible.

Yeah, I agree about what you said about Wheesung and soompiers being gullible.

Just wondering, wasn't Wheesung part of that one group called A4 back in the day? Like late 90's, around '99 maybe? Except he really couldn't sing then, but then he trained more and came back and now he's super talented.

Yeah, he was in a group called A4 back then. I'm not sure if he trained more or not though after that. x:

Man you guys are all gullible.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rachel Lee.

wow i never even imagined that. i can't believe they lost junki & hyori especially ! leesooman must be regretting like a mother. too bad you f-g. serves you right.

i thought you meant like the singers that left sm after they became big. like shinhwa, ftts & shiz. i was hoping dbsg & boa would leave soon but i dunno what's happening. it's all his fricken fault that hot split. him & heejun. arg.

• 1 year later...
Guest twothree

I think the biggest lost of SM is Jang Nara. Jang Nara's not only famous in Korea but China, where current SMs are attacking after Korea. I loved Jang Nara in the drama with Alec Su.

soompi people are gullible because if they're not, there wouldn't be bashing

Guest &._Euphoria

SM still has DBSK which is like the biggest Kpop phenomenon now. Not to mention,Kpop Queen BoA is in SM too. =)

I dont think it's really a lost though. They gain more good talents. =)

CSJH,JRI,SNSD,BoA,KangTa,DBSK,Suju and more is in SM and most of them are famous. =)

Guest ploy_luvli

ummm i think here's a proof why SM is lost now...

and i'm glad that those r not joint in SM.....

ha ha i dunno why i think like that....

and b'cuz SM has BoA and TVXQ . Is it not enough ???????

wow !!!

thx 4 d info ......

lol

i'm kinda like lee junki

n his movie the king's man iz my most fav mov

bt it will b a different ting 2 say if he iz in tvxq

if he iz in

i will hate him 4eva !!! :blink:

OMG, LEE JUNKI???? Is this for real???!

Well, I must say--that's a big BIG loss for SM, and a big, BIG gain for Lee Junki!! Hahahah!!! Lee Junki and Kim Jaejoong in one group?? He beats Jaejoong's prettiness. Lee Junki and Jung Yunho in one group?? He beats Yunho's sharp-eyed handsome look. Lee Junki and Micky Park in one group?? He beats Micky's ladies' man appeal. Lee Junki and Kim Junsu in one group?? He beats Junsu's... well, nothing actually [lol!]--they tie for cute silliness. Lee Junki and Shim Changmin in one group?? He beats Changmin's intellectual appeal.

Of course, that's my opinion. I LOVE TVXQ, but I'd pick Lee Junki over all five of them, seriously.

Guest V-ni@star

i knew junki n nara were sm trainees bfr

but hyori n wheesung?

cant imagine them in sm... really especially wheesung..

about the junki issue

i dont really think it was sm's fault

for sure.. it was a loss

but its not them who wanted him to go away..

considering.. i think they were quite serious about the replacing thing..

they want junki to debut..

but cassiopeia didn't like it..

well, alls well now.. i couldn't imagine tvxq w/o jae joong anyway... his soft voice.. *sigh*

Guest ChaeRyeong

well, it isn't like.. LOST. LOL

just like younha, i can't really imagine her to be in SM ><"

its like, SM has this.. SM looks. LOL

not really pretty, not so ordinary. but its just SM thou.

and i bet SM could pull it off almost anytime.

they don't need big artist. haha.

plus, beijing fried rice is on the way for olympic 2008 !

whee ~

i'm just stating out my opinionm ^_^

Guest luluchan

trust me SM dont care. You know why they send they biggest stars to japan? cuz they know they dont make any money in korea.

boa makes the big bucks in japan

and dbsk is coming along great too in japan

Guest lilswtazndevil

they are so popular!!

but i just can imagine Wheesung in SM...i dont think it is his style...the songs are so different too!!

wow...SM just lost a whole bunch of people...

Guest neferteenie

Um, the sixth member was supposed to be a Chinese member...to make it easier for DBSK to make it in China. I don't think Lee Junki is Chinese...so I don't think he was the supposed sixth member.

And even though they lost these 4...I don't think SM cares much. They might've given it a thought or two, but most likely not. Why would they sit around regretting, when they've got several big money makers already? I think they'd much rather spend their time thinking up other ways to get fangirls' money through DBSK and Super Junior merchandise. lol

Archived