4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest asthua

The Junki being in DBSK doesn't seem true since he's born in '82 while the original members of DBSK are in a closer age range ('88-'86).

That's most definitely false.

But yes, there is a possibility that he had some type of affiliation with SM, just not DBSK.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Junki did state at one point that he doesnt want to be a singer..ever, he prefer acting, suit him more. and i cant believe he's uses to be under SM....soooooooooooo glad JUNKI left. tough luck for those whos rejected him because he's ''ugly''. He's is one of the HOTTEST K-actor export ever

seem like SM lost alots of great talented artists. they focus too much on Boa, [no offense but Boa cant sing], every artist have their own talent, and should be treated fairly. SM too bias and arrogance anyway, Im glad those artists didnt stay

Guest desertseatingoceans

Big losses but I think it would be different if they were still in SM. They may have not been as successful.

Guest xtrantranx

omg if junki join dbsk

then omg i'll love dbsk even more!!!!!!!!

damn junki and hyori ? 0.0 too bad for SM !

thanks for sharing =]

Guest mochamist

SM is so backwards with their music. It's all either extremely pop, happy songs or dark, yelling ones. They're not as progressive as other companies are.

yeah..they're big celebrities but they might not fit in SM...every entertainment agency has their own style...

junki can acts but can he sings?...there's just too many rumours about who is suppose to be the 6th member of DSBK...it's funny if junki is one of them...

younha can never fits in SM anyway...i think SM knows that...her music styles is just different...

Guest aaclove

I seriously doubt all those celebs would become as BIG as they are now if they were still in SM.

SM produces so many generic entertainers -- with the exception of a few, like Boa and whatnot.

Guest juicydarling

Wow.. Big BIG BIG losses for SM, huh~ haha! Oh well, they still have enough money to roll in~ (BoA, DBSK, Suju, SNSD, CSJH... and the actors... :D)

But HYORI, WHEESUNG, ETC?! :o

I always thought Lee Junki had that SM feel.. Something about him~

Edit:

Oh and I TOTALLY agree about the thing with YOUNHA.

Amazing, talented young actress<3 So cute, too! One of my favorite singers.

I'm glad they turned her down though. She doesn't fit SM. She's more rocker =)

I feel that SM has some sort of concept? It's like.. vibrant, summer-y type of feel.. Really cutesy feel? Maybe I'm just describing Suju + SNSD, but there really is an SM concept. I know automatically if someone is from SM or not, it's sort of scary xD

Guest expressway.

holy snapples; wow :blink:

i knew that jang nara & wheesung had left; but hyori & LJK?

that's a real big loss for SM, seeing as how these stars are

really popular now XDD

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

That's surprising to hear about Hyori, and Jang Na Ra.

But SM didn't really lose them?

I mean, Lee Junki would not have been as successful as he is now if he was the sixth member of Dong Bang.

I doubt Dong Bang would be as successful as they are now with six members. No one knows.

Look at where SES is now. I mean, they're all gone. They were big.

But Hyori is better at what she's doing now.

Even with FINKL. They didn't last, she's better solo.

Jang Na Ra, I don't have anything to say since I don't know much about her.

Wheesung... He left YG too. So I mean, I honestly think the man does well on his own with that voice.

Archived