[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Barefoot Friends E19 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Littlezaznangel

fenchfries said: craptelly said:

I made a fanvid of Papa Bear Kang Hodong and Baby Bear Eun Jiwon!!! :) I'm so happy they're back together in Barefoot Friends and listening to the song gave me the feels!

@fenchfries You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! ;) he's supposed to be a temporary member but they didn't say until when... but in his schedule, Barefoot Friends is included in the list of his fixed or permanent shows.. so yeah.. I'm not sure on that account as well.. XD

Thank you @Littlezaznangel & @craptelly for the reply :) I heard Ji Won has BFF shooting yesterday and today, well based on his schedule. I am not sure if this has been push through or not. And somewhere I read that BFF's rating is now 7% from 5% which is a good news if it's true.

fenchfries said: Thank you @Littlezaznangel & @craptelly for the reply :) I heard Ji Won has BFF shooting yesterday and today, well based on his schedule. I am not sure if this has been push through or not. And somewhere I read that BFF's rating is now 7% from 5% which is a good news if it's true.

tumblr_mscvlca6VQ1qm73qio1_250.gif tumblr_mscvlca6VQ1qm73qio2_250.gif

I just find it so adorable that this is what he wanted to do out of all the things he had never done before... and LOL at Siyoon's face lighting up at the mention of Real Steel! And in the end, the story he wanted to share is his love for Superman!!!! <3 <3 I just love him so much!

@craptelly Thanks for sharing Eun Ji Won's BFF schedule. I' m glad that he will still join the team. I think that the last stop for the food episode is at bigmama's house and the other celebrity (forgot his\her name), so maybe the sept filming schedule will be for their new project. I watched the first part of yesterday's ep w/o sub, and I still enjoyed it. I wanted to post some photos but it's kind of hard to do it in ipad. Ho Dong loves to eat a lot and Uee too. >:P

@fenchfries no problem! Oh and also.. I don't know how accurate this is, but I just read from baidu that EJW's been a permanent member since two months ago. XD (I'm guessing that it's because in his agency's official cyworld, BFF is included in his fixed programs.)
I'm glad Eunji is in this episode! I really like her! apparently she's there as a sub for Uee. Wish she'd also be a permanent member so there'd be more girls in the show. hehehe

Guest Littlezaznangel

hopefully this is the last food segment and they move on to other parts... but in one part they were like final destination at big mama's house and then in another part they were like starting now we're going to be critics now... i have a feeling the food segment is going to end at chuseok

^I think this would be the last of the cooking episode.. as it seems that big mama's episode is the highlight of it all. 
Kim jihoon is really a funny chap! And LOL at his addiction to online shopping! :)) It's my first time seeing him in this episode, and he is indeed very likeable! And that cola galbi of jiwon.. this guy cooks a lot of things with cola, apparently. He also made cola chicken in his last episode in Happy Together. XD 
And I'm really excited to see Big Mama's cooking, I once saw the food she made in Vitamin and they all looked really gooood!!!! 

Barefoot Friends E20 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie in this barefoot house. :)

I'm glad that there are some people here who love hyunee couple (hyunjoong and uee) as I'm one of them..
;) Let's hope that this show will continue making us laugh with their mission and able to increase the rating
[-O<

Archived