[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

shoyunnie said: @ronthasam, i think we are also delusional about our hyunee.. But in a positive way... :))
If my ship wrecked for this two, i'm not going to hate them. I'll always support them.. Anyhow, have you watched their first cf together? I found it cute when both of them are laughing at the end of the cf.. (i think that part is NG)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ronthasam, call me crazy but everyday i'll open youtube or google about them.. :))

Yup that cf.. At first i thought that was the original cf... But when i watched the longer version, at the end of the cf they look serious and uee kinda relieved... But the cf i had mentioned earliar, both of them burst into laughter.. Hmm maybe actually there are two version of the cf... I dont know how to paste the link.. I'll try it later...

About eunchoding, I don't know if you guys notice but seems like he's a shy person when talking about woman. I saw him on happy together with his other members hot, god... Just because he's already divorced, he ranked himself at no.5 when it comes to woman... Owh... Choding yah.. Your IQ 160 surely give your fans a good laugh

Hello everyone! :)

I was about to propose to have a special thread for HyunEE at the couple's-shipper's paradise but looks like most of us here approved of them. So maybe we can talked here about them also. For those who are lurking and don't like them, just skip that portion.  :)>-

I watched BFF since Ep1 and I cant remember an episode that is boring for me. I am glad that the rating is getting higher every week (from what I heard).

@ronthasam that moment of HyunEE I actually cut that portion and post in youtube and until now I keep on wondering what they are talking about. I think if they really have the releationship HJ won't deny it, since he is the honest type. But looking at Uee's agency Pledis, I think they are strict when it comes to dating. Whatever they have now, I am really happy for them. They keep getting closer and closer everyday.

@shoyunni .. haha! you're not the only delusional person here. I think I am being delusional too. :))

I am wondering if the other members will come back soon. Eunhyuk is busy with SuJu's overseas activities. Bum Soo, I think he's back on his radio show after his double eye lid surgery. Maybe he is also in the process of recuperating from his knee incident at the diving ep. Until now, we are still clueless of their next project. Let's just anticipate and wait then...
^:)^

shoyunnie said: About eunchoding, I don't know if you guys notice but seems like he's a shy person when talking about woman. I saw him on happy together with his other members hot, god... Just because he's already divorced, he ranked himself at no.5 when it comes to woman... Owh... Choding yah.. Your IQ 160 surely give your fans a good laugh

@frenchfries, i only can hear hyunjoong said 'oppa'... hehehe.. maybe they are talking about the food that they prepared.

Eunjiwon really loves coke. This is the second time i saw him using coke as the main ingredients. Think i'm going to try it soon. looks delicious!

@frenchfries .....thanks for sharing the video link,,,wish we could understand what they are talking...in the slowmo you can see that KHJ really wants UEE's attention that's why he tap her upper arm, and they are seriously talking ha!

@shoyunnie...thanks also for posting the vid...anyway i think it's an NG. cute though....haizzzzz i'm so into them...lol.

Hi @ducan! You're very much welcome here :)  
Just trying to connect the dots, I mean the members. Though I can link them directly, I still chose the long way.. :))

Kang Ho Dong was used to be the main cast of 1N2D wherein Eun Ji Won is also one of the cast before. Eun Ji won now is one of the MC for Immortal Song 2 with Shin Dong Yup whom is also one the MC for Hwasin which is co-MC by Yoon Jong Shin up to May 2013. Yoon Jong Shin was used to be the cast of Family Outing with Yoo Jae Suk who is also the MC for Come to Play with Eun Ji Won and Eun Hyuk. Eun Hyuk is one of the member of Super Junior with Heechul who is a good friend of HongKi. HongKi who guested in a variety show introduced his good friend Yoon Si Yoon where his first screen appearance was taken. Yoon Si Yoon became the lead actor of drama Baker King with Joo Won. Joo Won is one of the cast of Ojakgyo Brothers who is partnered to UEE. And UEE shared a CF with Kim Hyun Joong in 2009 and now there is a rumor that they are dating… 

And we can make a really long connection from all of them. BTW I forgot to include Bum Soo.

^:)^

@ronthasam, about se yoon, i think he's not coming back. He bravely confessed about the DUI. Eunjiwon joined the show to replace him.. I just hope jiwon will be the permanent member..

I'm so curious about eunhyuk... Even the members didn't talk about it

I was moved when watching the diving ep15.. It brought me to tears watching them overcoming their fears and they totally have high spirits. I actually love that kind of mission. We can see their hardwork.. Every member encourage each other just like one big family... Why there's no mission like that? It would be nice if they do another challenge like that but the episode shouldn't be drag for 2-3 episodes... I've read many comments that the ep has been dragged for so long.. And yeah, i do feel like that...

I just hope that netizens will give some opinions about the show at the official site (i.e sbs)... Maybe it will help them to improve...

I love this show.. Wishing they will gain more popularity just like other variety show..

Hi friends of BFF! I'm happy to hear the ratings are going up for this show! They've worked hard for it. Hopefully as time goes by, it's identity will solidify and the show will be able to become more established.

I started watching b/c of Hyun Joong but now I'm also a HUGE Yoon Shi Yoon fan. Not only he is super cute and mega talented as an actor, but he's also brave and dedicated! :x

I also like Uee, Eun Hyuk, Ji Won the "proto-idol" and feel that KHD and Jong Shin balance each other well.

So Uee and HJ are (or might be) dating? Hm! She seems like a sweet girl and he is hilarious and unique. I don't see myself shipping them, but if they have found each other and make each other happy, I'm super happy too! :-)

I wonder what other challenges await them. And can't wait to see more of our cute YSY on screen too! :-)

Archived