[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

shoyunnie said:

fenchfries

wrote:

»

shoyunnie said:

@fenchfries

, there's a translation during the conversation between hyunjoong and seyoon... and hyunjoong wants more pic from seyoon

:))

Yeah! I read the translation also. He wants the stronger one.. Maybe he's asking for the photos during their MT. While Uee is wearing Hyunjoong's clothes and when she got in the water before the diving eps.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@craptelly, looks like eunjiwon has a talent in cooking... i remember in 1D2N, he's lazy when it comes to prepare the dinner or lunch.. i can't believe in this show he wants to cook.. hahah.. i still don't have time to watch the latest ep.. did he include the coke in his spaghetti.. ? :)) just joking..

omg, your spoiler... i'm going to cry :(

@shoyunnie Exactly! But I remember that whenever he cooks in 1n2d, despite it being his first time cooking those dishes, they often turned out to be great. But one thing I can say, he has seunggi's stubbornness when it comes to cooking. He'd do it despite not everyone being too confident about what he wanted to cook. 
LOL jiwon and his secret weapon, coke. Thankfully this time he didn't use cola. XD He said in a previous ep he's planning to set up a restaurant and name it MSG while MC Mong said that MSG is an insult to his cooking. 

forever bitter about jiwon's lifetime contract~ +50 yrs after the lifetime one.. and seunggi's until 2020 contract

@craptelly, that means he has a great talent, right. oh my, talking about seunggi... his stubbornness to cook the beer chicken..poor that chicken.. seunggi's trying very hard until the chicken was 'punished' sitting at the grill.. with the BGM, fly me to the moon.. LOL! :))

but it turns out to be delicious. maybe hyunjoong and jiwoon will be their chef in this show just like our mongjangguem.. and i can see both jiwon and hyunjoong can be a great team..just like eunjiwon and hodong.. perfect combination.

too bad the contract ended early.

:( if not, we can still enjoy their craziness...

Oh speaking of Hyunjoong and Jiwon as chefs... Bobby Kim didn't think that Jiwon would make a decent food or anything.. and he kept praising Hyunjoong's spaghetti version (he was doing the mother's recipe). And jiwon's like this kid staring from the distance with a tinge of envy, it was really funny! It's like he wanted the support from his hyung too. In the end, Jiwon's spaghetti came out magnificent and Siyoon's back with his, "Hyung, you really are a genius!" comments. Can't wait for the subs to come out.
The part where they had this bit of quiz for tasting the food while big mama's cooking.. and the capital of Indonesia's been asked. And jiwon said the capital of India (I reckon it's pronounced Indo in Korea) is Indonesia. :)) And eunji's answer is taj mahal and hyunjoong is Jakarta. 

again, I'm reminded of the capital quizzes back then.. with PD Na's DDENG!!!! the parade of fools XD

Capital of Egypt is pyramid. :)) And capital of Spain is Manchester I don't think they would've ended s1 if kang hodong didn't leave.. that's just me. sigh....

thanks @craptelly!. your comments/post made me want to watch the ep soonest! hmm.. i can see both of the 4D leader is challenging one another in cooking field :))

yeah, they didn't have the direction when hodong left the show. i actually feeling so sad about mong. then, hodong left. lucky for hodong, he can make his comeback.

LOL the parade of fools! kim c and seunggi are the only smart members. others are totally ignorant! that was super funny! even when i'm typing this, i can smile and want to laugh so hard!

@shoyunnie The episode's really good, it had its funny moments. There are more stuff, but I have to stop spoiling. 
If the pds are sure they want to continue on the cooking concept for a while... they have to add more games like the one they did in the last ep. Or like, they'd be divided into teams, and they have to imitate how the food's been done or like only certain team can taste this and that... just something that would put more variety in the show. Not just plain visiting the house and eating... it can get a little boring with just that.. we've been watching that for weeks.. viewers also want something new and fresh. 
The sub is coming out tomorrow... so yay~

it feels so bad whenever a member had to leave. and mc mong didn't even get a proper send off like kim c's... he was just immediately cut out of the ep. :'( 

Yeah only kim c and seunggi are the smart ones when it comes to general knowledge and whatnot. Hodong is the best in pingpong & ssireum, MC Mong is the crazy monkey good in cooking, sugeun w/ his best comedy, jongmin and his funny not well thought out comments, taewoong and his love for dogs and sweetness and jiwon and his cute chodingness but scary ability to manipulate situations and members.

Guest Littlezaznangel

so i just finished ep 21... i actually want to try what Jiwon made last week.. but i have a feeling if i try it at home my mom will yell at me for wasting food... since it was ribs with coke lol...

News about Barefoot Friends 
Google translate is in the spoiler... it's pretty much understandable though

' Barefoot Friends of the whirlwind " gravel road" is walking . 

Began broadcasting on April 21 , and " overseas edition 1 Night 2 Days ' a topic that attracted SBS entertainment program' Good Sunday - barefoot friends " ( friends of the bare foot ) It's been five months this TV still have not been able to find way forward . ' Barefoot Friends of the real variety program , as well as strong boyeoon Korean star Kim Hyun Joong Kang and Yoon Jong Shin , YUI , etc. yunsiyun idol growing up in front of the viewer's interest even naesewot is pushed out . Barely 5% of the current average viewership continues % range , but in mid-May low self- rating falls to 2% % for ' humiliation ' was the danghagido . ' Barefoot Friends of the lost. Hold such a loss , because the program's identity is ambiguous, a lot of the intellectual . This program first ' will give a different kind of experience with my friends barefoot Let's hit ' as the concept off. However, the experience from abroad to challenge the limits of the members hit his return to Korea to visit the home bangmungi and diving, lab projects, and it was a challenge birch . But all of the viewers did not get a response . In recent years, home ' Bob' concept project deal over the star of a lot of interest in cooking at home, go home to eat rice has highlighted the importance of . Inform the House the importance of the problem , rather than rice reduced to simple food, and ended the program is that . Focus on the appearance of the cast is set to eat ' meokbang ' ( eating shows) 'This was also particularly hongjingyeong Guest , Hye - Jung , hongseokcheon food-related businesses , such as those that followed the end of only the ref to promote the program after another has pointed out . Cast lead replacement is expected to be inevitable . Program, one official said, " I think the member is not a replacement ," he denied , but Kim Hyun Joong and Yui respectively 're in the new drama shooting schedule coordination is inevitable. Kim Hyun Joong going to the November broadcast KBS 2TV new drama ' thrilled era scrambling to shoot through China , Yui also the end of this month, MBC weekend drama ' Golden Rainbow 'shoot begins. Kim Bum Soo and yuseyun early member who was already injured and drunk driving, get off at the program , and also group Super Junior Eunhyuk 's active participation in the international tour schedule was yirwojiji . Because of this, Eun Ji Won , and other star jeongeunji was not until the pinch . ' Barefoot Friends of the barrier in front of this will go some way deal with the is noteworthy.

You see? It isn't just us who think this way... And I'm sure the PD and writers themselves know it. And I feel like not all members could fully commit to this show because they also feel the same way. No matter how good your cast is... it boils down to what the concept of the show is and how you deal with it. sigh... seopseop-eh

ali_053.gif

Guest Littlezaznangel

@craptelly: i think with anything she'll yell at me for using coke as one of the ingredients LOL

i went back to ep 10 where they were discussing what project they want to do next. I wanted to see if there were any hints for hopefully the next project.. The questions were basically what fear do you want to overcome and what are you bad in... some of the answers were diving, cant eat spicy food, cant do math, etc etc....

One project i really enjoyed was the my song, my story where we really got to know a bit more about our celebrities personal life and feelings. I thought it was interesting especially Yoon Jong Shin 's part when he asked his friends to come up with words that described him... It gives an insight of how his friends perceive him and how we as viewers and fans think of him. I wish they would explore this thing a bit more with the other bff members.
class="H"

@Littlezaznangel That's right! I also enjoyed that episode, My Story My Song.. but it would also be nice to make them do something like that and put them together at the same time. I don't know.. but I'm hoping there'd be something very soon that would make them come out of their shell.. like how they played that game in ep 21... that quiz thing was fun to watch but it didn't last that long. You'd see how they were laughing and having so much fun in that very short moment..
The thing that this show lacks I think is the proper execution. 

^ this is what i worry the most about bff... both hyunjoong and uee will be more busy and eunhyuk has not been in the show since the diving ep... :(

they should change the format, not the members.. is the filming has it's fixed schedule? i just hope the members did not give up on this and stay together no matter what.

maybe some of the viewers/fans didn't care much about the rating. but for me, the rating determined the ststus of the show. it might be cancelled if they continuously recorded low rating.

eunjiwon, hodong and jongshin are the veteran of the variety. hyunjoong, uee, siyoon are improving... i believe they can make it. i remember runningman had poor rating and jaesuk's popularityhas been affected. but they managed to overcome that.

bff members and staff should sit together and discuss on their next project. i'm always wishing the best for them.. hwaiting!

Archived