SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

Guest SHINeeRockstar96

I wanted to audition via email. But the download link for the application form on their website doesn't see to work?? Anyone else know how to solve this?? :( Please help! Thanks so much in advance!

you don't need a complete application. just write what is nessasary in the email like: name, age, nationality, birthday, experience, school, address, phone number etc. and then attach your files.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onesweetflavor

you don't need a complete application. just write what is nessasary in the email like: name, age, nationality, birthday, experience, school, address, phone number etc. and then attach your files.

Actually, I just recently checked their website and they require you to download and fill out an application. I've been trying to get the application but the link they give on the site doesn't work. 

Guest jiawei037

Actually, I just recently checked their website and they require you to download and fill out an application. I've been trying to get the application but the link they give on the site doesn't work.

yea so I was wondering if anyone had the template downloaded and could post a working link here...

Guest renaren

SM TOWN AUDITION

I got these off a site and from real SM auditioners who heard some comments, so if these are harsh, don't blame me. It's for YOUR help. I'm  not trying out by the way. If you have questions or something, ask me by PM or post here, I'll try to answer them. I will be posting more. This is just the basic/main stuff.

MAKE UP... YES OR NO? You should NEVER put any make-up. They will probably say, “Are you here to see an audition or to party?” Make-up can make a person look prettier, but SM wants students to look like a student, and keep that image alive. A lot of people put make-up on their eyes to make it look bigger, but they don’t like that. Just try to do simple things like make your eyebrows look nice and put a little lip-gloss. Now for the people who think noses that are high are pretty, don’t think that. A nose that matches and fits your face is preferred. Don’t do anything to make your nose look different.

CLOTHES…SIMPLE OR NO? They like student type of clothing. Don’t go to the audition with clothes you wear at home, wear something that shows good manners or shows cleanness. Don’t wear things that are too unique, look at what the people who passed the auditions wore. Your talent is important too, but your manners, and your clothing is as well. If you are trying out to be a model, don't wear showy clothles, just wear regular clothles, they don't like it I repeat x___x You will get to show how nice your body is when they ask, not just at the beginning.

PRACTICE LIKE IT’S YOUR FOOD! Did you practice? Why do you want to be a singer? They will ask those questions, don’t answer them like a machine. Show them that you can do it with your words. Don’t just practice your singing for a few months and think you can do it, practice and practice. Practice more than 100 times the song, then you will get better and better. You don’t just become a singer; you have to fight with your self.

JUST SING? NO! In SM, if you want to be a singer you need to know how to dance as well. If you dance and sing 100%, you’re chance to get chosen is 10%. Millions of people want to be a singer, but only some do. You need to show potential & confidence! That’s how hard this is. You don’t get It just like that. You have to have confidence in what you do, and you have to try to be better than everyone else. Then, if you ever get chosen, you HAVE to keep trying your best, or else your chances of releasing an album, or appearing is 0%. You can get kicked out of SM as time goes by. People have. (Some advice here is from kicked out people.)

MAYBE, MAYBE NOT If you want to get feedback on the song you will sing, or on your vocal talents, dancing skills, or posing, just post up your songs, or videos for dancing, and pictures for modeling, and we can help give you c/c. Don't be afraid, because most of you here are all on the same boat.

MORE? songs you can sing audition preparation.

QUESTIONS? Just ask me by posting here or PMing me. I prefer here <3 Look through the pages for your answers cause there will be answers on each page!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest realminn

I have one question, I am half brazlian and half oriental (asian, japanese and chinese) ~ yup, this is strange but It's true!    I amgoing to seoul in the end of the year to do the audition,  they care about the : "half brazilian?"  ><

Guest chieekeke

Hi. (-:

I have two questions but they are probably already asked. (-:
My first one is that i'm from Denmark and I have 0 % asian in my blood, can I still become a actress in Korea?
Whiiich~ lead me to my second question - I want to be a actress in Korea and I know it's difficult because I'm a nonasian, but still.. I want to be an actress like... maybe the girl in Playful Kiss? My question is what should I do? D:

Guest SHINeeRockstar96

Hi. (-:

I have two questions but they are probably already asked. (-:

My first one is that i'm from Denmark and I have 0 % asian in my blood, can I still become a actress in Korea?

Whiiich~ lead me to my second question - I want to be a actress in Korea and I know it's difficult because I'm a nonasian, but still.. I want to be an actress like... maybe the girl in Playful Kiss? My question is what should I do? D:

Guest SHINeeRockstar96

I have one question, I am half brazlian and half oriental (asian, japanese and chinese) ~ yup, this is strange but It's true!    I amgoing to seoul in the end of the year to do the audition,  they care about the : "half brazilian?"  ><

Guest liyiknam37

Hey everyone! Just wondering if any of you are going to Korea this year during summer? I am going around July 30th and planning to auditions there...just curious if anyone else is going would love to meet up! THANKS! 

Guest sunfire13

I wanted to audition via email. But the download link for the application form on their website doesn't see to work?? Anyone else know how to solve this??

:(

Please help! Thanks so much in advance!

Guest baharbehrad

Hi Dear Soompi,

Thanks For Your Information.

You could Help Me alot.

But There Is One Thing That I Want To Ask U.......

Does ''SM Town'' Accepts Singers From Other Nations?I Mean All Around The World,Not Just From Korea,China or Japan.

Help Me Please :(

THANK YOU

Guest SHINeeRockstar96

Hi Dear Soompi,

Thanks For Your Information.

You could Help Me alot.

But There Is One Thing That I Want To Ask U.......

Does ''SM Town'' Accepts Singers From Other Nations?I Mean All Around The World,Not Just From Korea,China or Japan.

Help Me Please :(

THANK YOU

Guest baharbehrad

Well I'm From Iran......

&

As You Know,Iran Is In Asia......  

I Feel Better Now!    ^_^

Thanks alot    *_*

Just One More Question:

How To Send My MP3 ?What's SM Town E-Mail ?

Thank U

Guest SHINeeRockstar96

Well I'm From Iran......

&

As You Know,Iran Is In Asia......  

I Feel Better Now!    ^_^

Thanks alot    *_*

Just One More Question:

How To Send My MP3 ?What's SM Town E-Mail ?

Thank U

Guest isonism

Do you have any tips for auditioning online through dancing? I'm confused whether to freestyle or choreograph some dance. Hehe. Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest isonism

Hi everyone.
I would just like to ask for tips. I want to audition for SM Entertainment online but I don;t know what I'm gonna do. Hehe.

My areas are rapping, acting and dancing. Can you please give me tips on what to do? I mean, should I dance with a cover or should I freestyle? And in acting, what do they usually look for? Drama, comedy? Haha. Thanks in advance. :D

@Roi: Good luck with your auditions, and you should pick the category you're most comfortable in, or you can send them all three clips of you doing, acting, singing, and dancing, you're auditioning online anyways, so you might as well audition for all three categories you're good at. If you're dancing you should freestyle and acting you could do anything, you can even make your own script, anything that really exploits your skills to them.
_RaiN_