SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liyiknam37

damn just got info from a friend that the guy i met in global auditions made it in as official trainee. WTF im jealous!!! and excited.

Guest liyiknam37

LOLL. I talked about him in another thread, but don't remember which about meeting him and his dad and stuff. Yeah hes a dude in hs, asian, pretty good looking...so yeah. He got offered to be trained in SM so he did it during his summer break (2months) and is now back in the Country finishing HS and then going to live there for intensive training. Sorry I don't want to give out his name or anything.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

eissacau said: Hey ya'll, 
I'm thinking about going to the Chicago global auditions in 2013. 
yeah I know it's early but I just wanted an opinion on my video.Please please leave comments and critiques on my vocals and I guess anything else that would pertain to my chances for my audition.
thanks you guys, I REALLY appreciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beccalious

Thanks to you...this really helped...btw i have just one more question..ummm..

I am preety good in singing...but wahat i lack is dancing...i am not that of a hopeless dancer...i am average but the point is i just cant dance in the way they expect in auditions...

If not the freestyle or rhythm test...can i bring my own cd or my own routine and dance instead of the freestyle....

Ooohh...and one more...

I am planning on audition by mail first....cuz i even heard that we can audition through mail also...if i have to audition through mail i should send a demo cd in right..??

So can i add a video of me singing and dancing both..dancing will be of my own routine...

Please if you know more about the mail post audition please tell me...

Thanks...btw you helped me alot...^____^*

Guest beccalious

Hey ya'll, 

I'm thinking about going to the Chicago global auditions in 2013. 

yeah I know it's early but I just wanted an opinion on my video.Please please leave comments and critiques on my vocals and I guess anything else that would pertain to my chances for my audition.

thanks you guys, I REALLY appreciate it :)

You have a sweet and a strong voice...thats all i can say....heh..in a good way...i mean yg wants strong voices that sounds good in live concerts right...???

Btw let me tell you...you have the voice..the appearance..man..

Go for it....try your best....!!!

Hwaiting...^___^*

• 1 month later...
Guest nighmare_carousel

Looks like the dates and venues for the 2013 Global Auditions are starting to come up slowly - has anyone noticed? ^^ So far, it's only American venues announced for the America's though...I definitely hope they come to Canada...

Does anyone know though: the email that they send you with the time of your audition - is it automatic? I know last year, when you sent your email to register for the audition, there was the initial automatic response letting you know that they got your email and would get back to you with the time, but it's that following one that I'm wondering about...Apparently, some people got it within a few days (I got mine by the next), some weeks - some not at all. Do you think that means that they actually look over your application a bit and only give audition times to those they legitimately want to look in to?

• 2 months later...
Guest EverydayImKpopping

@nighmare_carousel
What you say could be true, but I also heard that last year in the Youth Auditions, they didn't send out the audition times until one month before the actual audition itself. It may be possible that they are just waiting for everyone to send in emails and reply all at once so it saves time.^^

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest heenasm12

Hello! I am from Malaysia!^^

And i want to be a trainee at sm but my parents just wouldn't allowed and no Kpop this year because I am only 12 and i have a super great exam at the month of september! I just wish that my parents can understand me!!! Do we need to be fluent in Korea when we were trainee?? :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovemusicandrainows

heenasm12 said: Hello! I am from Malaysia!^^ And i want to be a trainee at sm but my parents just wouldn't allowed and no Kpop this year because I am only 12 and i have a super great exam at the month of september! I just wish that my parents can understand me!!! Do we need to be fluent in Korea when we were trainee?? :P

Guest peace_hunniiez

hi there guys~ can you please do me a big favour? i had recently entered a kpop dance competition and i really want to win. can you please like and share my video in the link please? thank youu~~~
The cover is SNSD - Chocolate love (which you might like :)
http://www.coverdance.org/contest/round1/1877?page=1&area&nationality&sort=0

• 3 weeks later...
Guest huari

So, anyone gotten replies yet or any news of whats happening? Do you guys think itll be like last year again?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest noonAlysjia

is this just for people that audition to become a singer or is there also information if you want to become a background dancer or something??