[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

Guest manquant

It's Seohyun's turn, I'm thinking of livestreaming... (Saeron's one of the reasons why I wanted to watch this, apart from Go Hyunjung and Kim Hyanggi~) ;;)
993900_599401613438114_1763368680_n.jpg

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

I will be leaving for a boarding school after I graduate.

기사 이미지

I am sure that I saw him moved.

기사 이미지

I am really jealous that you are able to hate your mom while I can't even remember my mom's voice to do so.

기사 이미지

I think it maybe better for you to know that your grandpa won't be able to live much longer.

기사 이미지

Shouldn't you be worried about yourself first instead of your friends?

기사 이미지

Why should we clean up when we are already so stressed up with our studies?

기사 이미지기사 이미지

My son, Kim Chan Woo..

기사 이미지

기사 이미지기사 이미지

기사 이미지

If I had told my dad how much I loved him instead of ignoring him on the day of the accident, I wouldn't have regretted so much right now

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Kim Se Ron Turns Her Back on Everyone Around Her

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Kim Se Ron Turns Her Back on Everyone Around HerJul 10, 2013

SunnydramaKim Hyang Gi, Kim Se Ron, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions16 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 9, Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Se Ron) turned her back on everyone around her.

Seo Hyun started to ignore her friends in class. Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) was worried and asked, “Is there anything that we made you uncomfortable? If so, I’m sorry.” Seo Hyun coldly replied, “What are you sorry for? Stop caring about me.”

Seo Hyun was also cold to her own mother. She said, “I applied for the international middle school. Once I get accepted, I’m going to move into the dorms.” She continued, “You care more about being a good doctor than our family. Just like that night. I won’t blame you. Keep up with being a good and nice doctor. I’ll carry on with my own life. I won’t make bad decisions. Instead, I’ll make you a mother of a daughter who goes to an international school.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Lee Ah Hyun Tells Kim Hyang Gi “Don’t Feel Responsible for Seo Shin AeJul 10, 2013

SunnydramaKim Hyang Gi, Lee Ah Hyun, Seo Shin Ae,The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions13 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 9, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi)’s mother(played by Lee Ah Hyun) told Ha Na not to feel responsible for Eun Bo Mi(played bySeo Shin Ae).

Ha Na brought Bo Mi home and studied with her. While they were studying in Ha Na’s room, Ha Na’s mother saw Bo Mi’s low grade on the exam. After Bo Mi left, Ha Na’s mother asked Ha Na, “Was that exam sheet really hers? Is it only mathematics she’s struggling at, or is it every subject?”

Ha Na was disappointed at her mother and replied, “We’re studying together because she wanted to do well on the tests. Why do I have to be friends with those who are good at studying? I’m disappointed in you.” Ha Na’s mother yelled, “Who are you trying to give a lesson to? What I meant was you can be friends with her, but don’t feel responsible for her. There’s a certain line in every friendship. You’re only going to get blamed after trying to do good stuff.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Cheon Bo Geun is Sympathized with Kim Se Ron for Losing a Family Member

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Cheon Bo Geun is Sympathized with Kim Se Ron for Losing a Family MemberJul 10, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Kim Se Ron, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions32 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 9, Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun) was sympathized with Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Se Ron) for losing a family member.

Dong Goo said to Seo Hyun, who hated her own mother, “At least you have a mom to hate. For me, even if I want to hate my mom, I don’t remember her face. I don’t remember her voice either. I don’t even know if she still remembers me or not. But it’s okay. I have Mrs Oh. She’s my number one. She’s my Mrs Oh no matter what. And look at you. Even though you don’t like your mom, she’s your mom. Whether she’s a good mom or a bad mom, she’s still your mom, you stupid.”

Seo Hyun found out that Mrs Oh had maximum six months left of her life. She opened up to Dong Goo and said, “The morning my dad had an accident, I raged at my dad for no reason. At school, I felt guilty and I decided to apologize to him later that day.” She continued, “I don’t expect dad to wake up. I just wish that he would open his eyes and listen to what I say. That I’m sorry and I love him. I never get to say goodbye to him. I’m telling you this because we are no longer in the age of acting like a baby. Because your Mrs Oh is a precious Mrs Oh. Don’t become like me. You still have time left, so make sure you make it special.”

Seo Hyun’s father eventually passed away.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Go Hyun Jung Has a Departed Son?

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 9 Review: Go Hyun Jung Has a Departed Son?Jul 10, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Se Ron, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions35 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 9, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) went to a charnel house.

Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Se Ron) has lost her father. Her father’s ashes were laid at a charnel house. Meanwhile, at the same location, Yeo Jin was standing in front of someone’s ashes. The ashes belonged to someone named Kim Chan Woo. Inside, there was a photo of Yeo Jin with a little boy.

This gave a hint why Yeo Jin has been wearing only black and white outfits everyday.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130710

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP11: 22.1%(+2.4) / 24.6%(+3.7)

KBS2: The Blade and Petal
EP03: 5.4%(-1.0) / -----(----)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP09: 7.5%(-2.0) / 8.4%(-2.5)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130710