[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I have to agree with you there ! I have been re-watching the episodes again and again... yes obsessed much! but I did noticed how YD's face fell it changed when he saw KT talk to ES his eyes went back and forth the both of them and it seemed that it spur him on...
On his first meeting between YD and ES.. YD is curious and in a way protective not wanting the kids to disturb her but in the second meeting knowing ES has something with KT he seems a little mad or hurt? who knows but also like KT asking why sleep in places like this makes me want to protect you! now if he is saying that as a threat or as a question to himself is hard to know but I also did notice the part where he is looking at KT and not taking his eyes off him.. makes me wonder if he is getting mad more at KT for knowing her first? granted he only is feeling curiosity so far for ES and is like a kid with new toy but I wonder how he will react as he gets to know her will he get the chance to have more interactions with her I am hoping so..
However I am OTP all the way so KT and ES are my first selection only... though I always feel bad for second leads and hope they get a friend at the end so that they are not alone.. but I think that KT is more hurt than YD... KT has been living his whole life under a lie... made by his father everyone thinks his mother is JS which we know is a lie... so he has a fear of being discovered though I am not sure if the fear is because he will be looked down by others or not? in my opinion rich is rich either in this side of the blanket or the other but it looks like other cultures might have a different perspective of it? who knows but I think that is why KT has been living alone and being too lazy to care because if he did care than his hurt will be too great! he is already being hurt by the one he cares the most his brother... and got hurt by YD when somehow he trusted him as a friend and is getting treated with such disdain... in my opinion he should tell him this "so are you jealous because I got 2 mothers and you got none?" but then he is not a kid to say that so just wishing!
also about the dad I am 50/50 either he is to evil and is going to end up being the same old boring stuck up character that can't see past his nose and only sees money and all of that but again what a hypocrite being that he made his kids go through living the way they are... so he either is the evil father that is trying to get them to suffer some more just for kinks or he is the concerned father that is making their lives hell so that they toughen up both KT, ES, KW and HJ, if he is doing that then I would say maybe just maybe he is ok of a father and has depth to his character but this is me jut wishing...
Now for ES I hope she can show some spine and be strong and just maybe just maybe hope that a rich father appears somewhere and she ends up being like sleeping beauty but that would mean another can of worms who knows rich father be stuck up and be against KT because of his birth mother and be another evil guy so I am hoping she could be strong and not let YD or KT or anybody pull her around if she could show some cool moves and put them down that will be nice!!!! this is me wishing... though my idea of the kiss was half correct who knows right?

Auntie Mame said: Youtube is legal.  However,  the content owners and licensed sites are very vigilant in monitoring Youtube to find their 'property'.  At which time, they demand Youtube to delete the video.

There have been cases where the videos were deleted minutes after it was uploaded.  And, the YT account of the uploader could be terminated, too.  :-<

@prosperity: Thank you so much for your kind words I appreciate it so much  >:D< ! They are just my random ramblings, sudden ideas that I get while watching Heirs, that I find interesting and want to share with people who love the show as much as I do. It's just that a full recap takes too much of my time - the writing, correcting, stylistics, etc - I post them either here or at my tumblr where it should be easier to find when you click on the "heirs" tags below one of any of my Heirs posts. Here is my last rambling before I leave. Enjoy yourself, everyone, and see you in 2 days  :)

THE REAL DREAMCATCHER

Freaking awesome!!! The whole moment felt like some sort of a midsummer night’s dream as ES falls to restless sleep and dreams, finally seeking some respite from her hard work and complicated life. One of her Band-Aid, she is wearing because she either injured herself during one of her numerous part-time jobs or during some menial task Tan’s mother ordered her to do, falls off and Tan is there to fix it. Swoon!!!

tumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo6_500.png

He’s been protecting her all day long, trying to make her already hellish life at least a little more bearable and even though you might not agree with his methods you can’t deny they work and she is safe for now and that’s all that really matters to him. And now, he protects her even while she sleeps and when she starts to mutter restlessly from her dreams he goes to fetch the dreamcatcher to protect her dreams, too.

tumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo4_250.pngtumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo1_250.png

The more I think about it the more I’m certain that Kim Tan is ES’s real-life dreamcatcher who has been holding the nightmares and the bullying at bay while he’s managed to bring  nice dreams and hope for a brighter future, she already gave up upon, into her bleak life. 

tumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo9_500.png

I swear the moment the camera showed him afterwards lying on his bed in fetal position, dazed with a farway look appreang like he sustained  a mortal blow… I must stop refering to LMH as one of the best actors of his generation because right now HE IS THE BEST PERIOD!tumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo5_500.pngtumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo3_500.pngtumblr_mv8yu8apa71s8t96qo8_500.png

@briseis I love ur posts... about the sheets and wall in wine cellar describe barrier between them. It's absolutely true! Not only random scenes. And about Kim Tan fetch the dream catcher for Eun Sang for blocking her bad dreams. I'm really happy to join this forum.. bcoz the more I watched the heirs and the more I read all your smart, insightful, funny post.. the more I'm fallin in love with this drama.. the heirs like onion.. has many layers... I'm lucky to have u all, together open the layers..

Guest Edna Lee

@briseis: i admire your analysis of the drama and i really appreciate your interpretation of the story...please continue with what  you're doing coz it really warms my heart... I so LLLOOOVVEE LEE MIN HO. I agree with you, he's the best, period!!!!

So after finally watching the new eps I am a little confused with how I feel. I liked the eps but I am upset that I have to wait a whole week for another ep lol....

*I was surprised that Tan actually came clean about being the "second son of the Jeguk Family" to Eun Sang. I really thought he was going to try and hide it from her. Especially cus in the preview we see him trying to hide and basically he does hide it a bit, but ends up coming clean. I like that he came clean but at the same time now I feel like their scenes aren't as funny like they used to be*Young Do's interactions with Eun Sang are starting to get interesting. I almost feel like he should be the main lead, but then again I always fall in love with the 2nd lead guy haha......He seems to be interested in her because of her own quirkiness and also because of Tan. I really hope that he doesn't hurt her to get to Tan.*One of the things I was extremely disappointed in was Tan's reaction to all the bullying. He doesn't care and it really irked me!!!!
*Park Shin Hye did an amazing job at acting scared and confused. You can see that she wants to help the guy getting bullied but she is truly frightened, she did good!!!!!

Can't wait for the true nature of the characters to unravel!!!!

Guest leisure

Heirs will definitely surpass secret rating, it is already ahead of its closest rival secret in Tnms rating. I think it is just proper not to quote AGB nielsen rating as sole barometer in judging rating. just my 2 cent

Guest prosperity

@briseis, Oooh good eye. Kim Tan is Eun Sang's dreamcatcher, but I also think ES is his dream catcher as well. This is a great use of prop by the writer. I think what makes her good, is the underlying meaning of what she writes. I am not sure her writing suits a high school drama, in the sense that it attracks the wrong audience, that would truly admire her work. I think I read where she said she was writing a high school drama for a more mature audience, and I totally get that.
Can some one explain to me why people are mad that Kim Tan did not stop the bullying? I don't get it because Chan Young goes to the same school, Bo Na goes to the same school, MS goes to the same school, HS goes to the same school etc, yet they have not done anything to stop it. Why are people only pointing him out? I find it interesting that people are more mad at him for ignoring it, than the perpetrator himself. Interesting...

Guest hellochloe

It seems that poor Woo Bin is in danger of being typecasted (if he isn't already) but imo if he nails his redemption arc (which im guessing will come in the form of him falling for Eun Sang), maybe he'll be able to land softer/more romantic roles in the future. Having him as a ruthless hazer to lovesick swine may seem like a tall order, but hey if Domyouji could do it, there's still hope for you son....

Don't get me wrong. I love Lee Minho very muc. But maybe I was anticipating for this drama for months, I am expecting too much for Kimtan's character. When watch the trailer n they call him Lucifer I was expecting the darker and more sarcastic Kimtan.

Maybe its just me...I am the one LMH to explore some darkside a bit n KWB has show some improvement in being Highschool villain n I accidentally compared both of them.

Sorry if I offend the fan

I am LMH fan too nevertheless.