[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Oh wow. In the blink of an eye... We're at 524 pages!!! 
Hahah. Amazing!!!
@ck1Oz. Yes. LMH looks great in red... In a RED car, that is. Haha. 
I prefer him in blues. Or greys. I think LMH likes those colors. I can't remember, but I think he mentioned that in an interview somewhere.

Guest chloe_addict

ck1Oz said:
Does Lee Min Ho look good in red? I don't remember him in colours for both BoF and City Hunter. In the other one- Personal preference he was trendy but in a  metrosexual sort of way.

I am loving this drama! I am a huge fan of Lee Min Ho, he is looking the most handsome ever comparing all the other dramas he was in, and it is because of his straight hairdo, he really looks great and VERY FIT and he is such a good actor, those piercing eyes looking at you can melt anyone! And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

Sorry guys I post another one :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwJx82f0rI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Credit.uploader.

Just wanna share the scene in the beginning when our couple just came in and if I am not mistaken, there was a bouquet in Tanny's seat originally, but later looked like Tanny gave it to ES

Pardon me if I am wrong.. Maybe iam too crazy with this couple ;)

Guest serenity003

summerdamsel said: ^
omg Shinhye! Go for the gold!! Haha Get it gurl! Lols

I wonder what's up with Kim Tan and Kim Won. I thought it Kim Won was just doing some reverse psychology on his brother, but it seems like he's pretty freaking serious about it. There's also this issue when the mistress and the 2nd wife was arguing. The 2nd wife was all like "is blood really thicker than water?" against Kim Tan's mother (the mistress) and the brother. Why would she imply it like that when both of them are supposedly related to Kim Tan by blood? Is Kim Won really the son of the President? Perhaps that's why he was so threatened against Kim Tan because even against all his accomplishments, the boy was just meant to be the King. Maybe just Kim Tan being born from a mistress just kills him because of his mother. His mother has died for reasons we have yet to find out. 

Hi, guys! I'm joining The Heirs soompi fandom for now but I'm not going to post much though. :) At the moment, I'm shipping Kim Tan and Eun Sang, Chan Young and Bo Na PLUS Young Do and Rachel. Is the last pairing bad? I'm sure I'm not the only one shipping them. :D Anyway, can't wait for the 5th episode.

ayu_adams said: I think the sorriest character in the show will eventually be YD. He will use ES to spite KT and then ends up really falling for her. And ES will choose to walk away from both men upon realizing she is in the middle of their friendship. But of course for some reason or other, KT and ES will find their way to each other in the end lol.. No time jumps please!!! And just a personal opinion, I don't like any of BN scenes. She's really loud and annoying and has a bratty face hahaha... makes me feel like fast-forwarding my livestreams. Although it's cute that her bf is so freaking patient with her. Lol... Rachel is bitchy too but she's somewhat pleasant to watch and hear. And I feel a bit sad for her too coz she probably really likes KT for real. :(

jujuoye said: Sorry guys I post another one :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwJx82f0rI
Credit.uploader.

Just wanna share the scene in the beginning when our couple just came in and if I am not mistaken, there was a bouquet in Tanny's seat originally, but later looked like Tanny gave it to ES Pardon me if I am wrong.. Maybe iam too crazy with this couple ;)