[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

marie67 said:

As for why KT is behaving like that with his brother is because he has done something terrible probably. The feelings he is showing are of a lost puppy and someone who feels guilty. But this could also be because he feels wronged that he is also an heir cuz of his illegitimacy. He feels as if he has taken everything from his brother.

But sometimes I hate his brother for treating KT like garbage. Tomorrow we will have ES and DY meeting! She wore that blue vest when she went out in the preview (the same scene when she sleeps outside and he is looking tenderly to her).

Guest destinii23

Haha does anyone have a still of Kim Tan's 'YA' that lead to ES falling and him catching her?When I watched the episode it was all 'omg aaawwwww' for me, but now looking at your gifs (the slow mo ones especially), I think Tanny's face when he said 'YA' so loudly is so funny!!!

Such a little but significant scene - KT's loneliness is so palpable here. He has a big family (a brother, two mothers,...) yet his own father exiled him to this beautiful yet for him god-forsaken place and his beloved brother lets him feel on every occasion the sordid circumstances of his birth. Now, he's finally found someone who wanted to take his hand, this strenger who cares for him more than his blood relations, and he has to watch to leave her, too, leaving him alone in his gilded cage. Poor boy. LMH really manages to bring out the youthful feeling of heartbreak of this moment, KT loneliness hits you straight to the heart.tumblr_mus1cu9gSr1qjkud7o1_250.giftumblr_mus1cu9gSr1qjkud7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mus1cu9gSr1qjkud7o3_250.giftumblr_mus1cu9gSr1qjkud7o4_250.gif
http://myleisuretime.tumblr.com/post/64228084286/the-heirs-ep03-aw-tan-you-shouldve-done

Guest jjsweeter0211

Many thanks to all the awesome updates! >:D< >:D<
tumblr_murvacRfcm1qcrqlho1_250.gif
tumblr_murxkw3gjL1qcrqlho1_500.gif

http://minhyeon-ieyo.tumblr.com/

;)) ;)) ;))
tumblr_murvnfFMZ61qfakbgo3_r1_250.giftumblr_murvnfFMZ61qfakbgo1_r1_250.giftumblr_murvnfFMZ61qfakbgo2_250.giftumblr_murvnfFMZ61qfakbgo5_r1_250.giftumblr_murs8fzMMd1qfakbgo2_r1_500.gif
http://paper-box.tumblr.com/

P.S :  There are three episodes and we have already got so many shirtless scenes.I love you writernim :\">.Looking at those gifs totally wake me up :\">Who's next? Choi Jin Hyuk? Kang Min Hyuk? Kang Ha Neul? Hyung Shik ;;) ;))

Episode 1: From the very first minute of this drama we had
THIS:

tumblr_muewf8HFIT1r0n47ho4_250.giftumblr_muewf8HFIT1r0n47ho3_250.gif
                     tumblr_mucanb6cHh1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg

...aaaand theeen THIS:

tumblr_mummbgh6Cn1qchnjco1_400.giftumblr_mummbgh6Cn1qchnjco2_400.giftumblr_mummbgh6Cn1qchnjco3_250.gifcr:as tagged

...Ok let's face it. We had this one naked too ...but it doesn't counts , does it?

stellasbf_zps378db9ce.jpg

Episode 2:
In the 2nd episode nobody was naked ...almost 'cos they had an attempt (with the girl)... :D

tumblr_mumfyeRW031siqvhio2_500.gif
cr as tagged

Episode 3 : things are getting BETTER AND BETTER:

tumblr_mur2wlD6ho1sr85kao1_500.jpg cr:as tagged

tumblr_murtnwShuk1scm9d0o6_r1_250.giftumblr_mus123E88W1rjlt14o3_250.giftumblr_mus123E88W1rjlt14o4_250.gif
http://yeonmina.tumblr.com/

Dear PD, Writter Nim and Crew Nim please but please let uri Lee Hyo-Shin to be the next:

Kang+Ha+Neul+vZ42lN91.jpg

Thank you ^:)^

Seems we'll see our daejung naked again today? KWB as well? Haven't watched the ep 3 yet but patiently waiting for dramafever to upload it. I saw Ji Sung naked in Secret too and I am just wondering if this week is the week when all our beautiful guys putting themselves on sale for Columbus day by naked on screen. :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j
If it is the case, let me buy all three. I can pay by CASH! 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}