[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMG I FINALLY SAW THE FIRST EPISODE!!!

I SERIOUSLY DID THIS FROM BEGINNING TO END

tumblr_m3ikl87xNg1qiq9ck.gif

OMG I LOVED LMH ENGLISH I DONT CARE WHO DISAGREES!!! HE HAS SUCH A CUTE ACCENT!!!

OMG I FINALLY HEAR HIM SPEAK ENGLISH !!! OH MY GOD A FAN GIRLS DREAM COME TRUE!!

69317_o.gif

OKAY FAN GIRLING ASIDE TIME FOR THE WORD VOMIT!! SORRY THIS WILL BE LONG IN THE MEAN TIME....
rogue-deal-with-it.gif

Seriously I thank KES and PD-NIM for rewarding me with such abs and guns galore right at the beginning I have been so deprived of it since CH, cuz LMH seriously showed nothing in faith :(( :((

KT is pretty much an exiled and outcasted family member, cuz one his brother KW hates him, you know being the illegitimate son, probably KT mom was the reason for the situation with his mom and dad, (DUH obviously) and well him being their son is so many reasons to hate him from the start. And two I think he feels threatened by him. He tells KT before he sends him to US to not think just have fun. He is afraid that if he studies, gets a degree and returns to Korea not only will he have a right to take over,but tools to do so!!. Funny cuz University of Redlands is a great university in business. Maybe its pre-shadowing that KT just may take over. Love how KT uses studying as his rebellion !

ES wow hardworking girl !! I understand where she comes from I being a college student ,I use to work alot to help my family but things get difficult. I know it seems that ES resents her mom and some just may dislike it, but coming from the same background it sucks and its alot of suffering, feeling your not getting no where with all the hardwork.  Her sis is a shame like really, with a man that hits you and is cheating on you! woman has no shame at all and to top it off takes ES money that her mom worked so hard to earn. AH!!!! *flips tables* I hate Eun Suk more than any of the antagonists in this drama so far.

Lee Bo Na , I like her lol she is adorable and with Chan Young oodles of cute. Yeah she is a typical teen with insecurities, protective of her hot boyfriend with any girl especially one that has been a long time friend of his. LBN reminds me in some way of Mae-Ri in gentlemen's dignity except less annoying, for now.

I think the real pain will be Rachel.... she is miss priss that thinks the world revolves around.... *puke*

Young Do..oh my mr. resentful ,looks like daddy is abusive and this abuse results in him being a bully, it takes a bully to make one! Also love how he hates poor people yet he will fall for one! talk about karma!!

talking about Karma .... ES was ready to leave her mom to go to the US, she was pretty much going to do what her sister did to her! Looks like karma will play a huge role in this drama

KW is one hurt baby and he disguises it with shrewdness and coldness...  Your not fooling anyone dear, but I still love your sexy voice !!

as for the rest of the characters theyre..meh!! just fillers for now

I actually thought foreign actors would be awkward but it fit so well!!! Even if they're acting sucked *ahem* jay *ahem*

LMH english was great regardless of what anyone thinks, I beg to differ. Why? one I think it took him,like what six months tops, to learn english more fluently. No one learns a language no matter which that fast and talks it fluently. As an American I have seem many foreigners live in this country for years and have thicker accents and are less understood. Not speaking a the native language of a particular country, in this case English, that well  isnt not a bad thing that should be frowned upon, its not bothering to learn it nor speak it at all that should be frowned upon. I seen people that refuse to learn English here and say they should learn my language I am sorry sir or maam youre in their country , living off this government or maybe earning a living thanks to this country, its the other way around!

I feel like the dream catchers will have strong symbolism in this drama just like the yellow mums did in Faith!

Overall this drama was awesome all the actors known and new to me did great!! Cant wait for ep @ tmw

...........end word vomit ...........  =)) =))

Guest haodinh thi

[News] The Heirs Episode 1 Review: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye’s First Encounter “You Wanna Come Over to My Place?”

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-heirs-episode-1-review-lee-min-ho.html

[News] The Heirs Episode 1 Review: Park Shin Hye is Shocked That Yoon Jin Seo Has Been Living a Life Full of Lies

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-heirs-episode-1-review-park-shin.html

So far, I liked the first episode. Ngl, even though I was really hyped for this show to begin, I had some doubts about it. I think, for it's first episode, double digit ratings would be considered pretty good. Although I do hope the ratings pick as the show progresses. ^^I was really disappointed that Kim Woobin's character turned out to be a bully [but I guess his personality was explained by his family problems...plus he looks pretty hot as a bad boy]. I'm really excited to see him and Lee Minho go head to head.Also, Choi Jinkyuk's character is so mean... >.< All these rich kids have problematic families which lead to them acting very harshly. :(Although, I'll admit, this is one of the few dramas where I like the main character guy right away [aside from Joo Joongwon in Master's Sun]. So far, the two main characters are my favorite. Rachel and Bona are a bit annoying with their immaturity. But then again, that might be because they're still in high school.Anyway, I hope they throw in some light-hearted jokes here and there cause the first episode was pretty tense with it slowly unraveling all the problems the characters already have. -_-Overall, I'm just excited for tomorrow. ^^