[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Ji Won Hits Up an Airport with Style in Heirs Plus the Official SBS Drama Synopsis

Today’s Heirs or The Inheritors official still of the day comes courtesy of second female lead Kim Ji Won. She is probably the least buzzy member of the cast, what with not being from an idol group and also not having anything close to the fan base the two leads enjoy. I like her well enough, she looks like Kim Tae Hee‘s younger sister (and Jiyeon‘s facetwin), but has the acting dexterity to play either the token bitchy antagonist or the earnest well-meaning lead. Her face still moves and she’s got a nice grasp of range, I really couldn’t ask for more when it comes to fairly talented budding actresses. Kim Ji Won will be playing Rachel Yoo (nee Rachel Kim), the daughter of a hotel president mother and step-daughter of a resort president. Looks like she can travel the world and stay anywhere for free, all she needs is a airline president boyfriend and she’s set for life. Rachel is the teenage fiancee of Kim Tan played by Lee Min Ho, and it’s a purely business engagement between them though neither cares enough to balk. The first still of Kim Ji Won as Rachel was filmed at Incheon airport as her character appears to be either arriving or departing with a luggage cart full of LV suitcases. It’s the typical ostentatious display of wealth that dramas love to parade rich characters around in, but Rachel appears to wear her wealth with ease and lots of attitude. I really love her hairstyle, it’s stylish without being overly fussy, and the bangs are fresh and adorable. I know she’s written to be easy to hate, but I hope Kim Eun Seok gives her more to do than just be the jealousy and snobby fiancee. She will be traveling overseas in the beginning of the drama to visit her errant fiancee Kim Tan, and it’s there that she first crosses paths with poor girl Cha Eun Sang played by Park Shin Hye. Heirs is really a big tent pole production for SBS to round out the year and the drama was on display recently at the SBS booth complete with the first poster of the two leads as well as a one-sheet with the plot synopsis. Below is a picture and I’ve cropped the English version of the synopsis for everyone to read. It’s exactly what I translated two months ago as part of the massive spoiler leak, and I’m seriously chuckling to remember all those comments claiming what I translated couldn’t possibly be real and read like fan fiction. Well it’s real people, and I said it then and will say it again, Kim Eun Seok is probably writing a fan fiction-esque drama for the teenage crowd. If expectations are lowered then it might actually be entertaining albeit slightly been-there-done-that.

aiyaia.jpg

c3ffba0d-c9b1-4a25-81fa-cab82fcf0b41.jpg

ayiayi.jpg

https://koalasplayground.com/2013/09/13/kim-ji-won-hits-up-an-airport-with-style-in-heirs-plus-the-official-sbs-drama-synopsis/

Thank You Guys for all Updates seriously Amazing Job .
I love #Park shin Hye  and # Kang Min Hyuk Together and I agree with @awesomeduck : I can't imagine Yong Hwa reaction  :))
Thank you Lee Min Ho for wearing this orange trouser I can Identify you in those pics which captured in the dark .

Guest almontel

@nilerose: i love your YongShin and ShinHyuk LEVEL...too funny for words....
omo...so will they be flying out to San Franciso or Drive up north to enjoy the view i wonder?? 
and will it be just Kim Tan and Eun Sang for some 'GoldenGate/LoversInSanFrancisco' dating and sweet memories to remember?   cross my fingers...ke ke ke...