[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

Aww the running scene looks  sweet~~I really hope she doesn't actually hurt her ankles and  it's based on the script ;) This scene reminded me of this two scenes
Princess hours /Goong (2006)
eh1259.jpg

and Flower Boy next door ( 2012)

tvn-ec9db4ec9b83eca791-eabd83ebafb8eb82atvn-ec9db4ec9b83eca791-eabd83ebafb8eb82a

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Ji Won Transforms into a Chaebol Heiress for “The Heirs”crystalcove September 14, 2013 
Kim-Ji-Won-the-heirs-2.png

The next set of stills released for the upcoming SBS drama “The Heirs” features actress Kim Ji Won (“To the Beautiful You,” “High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legs”). Click here for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hyehere forKim Woo Bin, and here for Kang Min Hyuk.

In the drama, Kim Ji Won plays the character of Yoo Ra Hael, a chaebol heir. Her first day of filming was on August 23 at Incheon airport. The word from the set is that Kim Ji Won, who is known to be normally very gentle and innocent, perfectly transformed into a proud and cold heiress for the drama.

Kim Ji Won commented, ” ‘The Heirs’ Yoo Ra Hael is a character on a different level and charm from others I have taken on before. Please look forward to another side of Kim Ji Won.”

“The Heirs” is set to premiere October 9 on SBS.

soompi.com/2013/09/14/kim-ji-won-transforms-into-a-chaebol-heiress-for-the-heirs/