[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

i'm pretty new to this forum but not new to watching and admiring this beautiful drama that enabled us to witness such a great chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye....both did a fantabulous job in making the character of kim tan and eun sang as lively and beautiful it could have been....will really miss heirs...i'm in a withdrawal phase right now...but seeing their hug pic really made my day...hope they continue to see each other...love tansang and love my all time bias Lee Min Ho!!!!

I would like to add that I went to re-watch some of "Personal Taste", "City Hunter" and "Faith" and I think that Lee Min Ho got so MUCH more handsome (if this is even possible). He looks absolutely gorgeous as Kim Tan, the camera really loves him! He looks fantastic in the final scene with him and PSH smiling together and the snow falling on them! Just like a postcard! I am missing KT and ES so much!

Did anyone find out about the ring ES was wearing when they went to the party? That was never explained and we only saw that KT gave her the new wallet and the stuffed owl but no explanation for the ring. Did the director overlook that? That, in my opinion would have been a big deal if KT gave her that ring, otherwise why would she be wearing it? That was completely overlooked and I wonder what is the reason behind it!

hell59

said: Did anyone find out about the ring ES was wearing when they went to the party? That was never explained and we only saw that KT gave her the new wallet and the stuffed owl but no explanation for the ring. Did the director overlook that? That, in my opinion would have been a big deal if KT gave her that ring, otherwise why would she be wearing it? That was completely overlooked and I wonder what is the reason behind it!

hell59 said: I would like to add that I went to re-watch some of "Personal Taste", "City Hunter" and "Faith" and I think that Lee Min Ho got so MUCH more handsome (if this is even possible). He looks absolutely gorgeous as Kim Tan, the camera really loves him! He looks fantastic in the final scene with him and PSH smiling together and the snow falling on them! Just like a postcard! I am missing KT and ES so much!

Guest kathevangelie

Lol the one holding Kim Woo Bin's hand on his wrap up party arrival is not Kim Woo Bin's girlfriend... I knew it... the hand was big hehe..
the staffs were silly I bet they like the PSH-KWB hug scene so much in the police station.. I like it so much too.. I could reblog it all the freaking time

This is just so funny hahahaThe popularity of The Heirs is just DAEBAK hehehe, The Reality Show Superman - Cast, a fighter, Choo Seong-hoon wearing The Heirs uniform hahahaha
art_1387028094.jpg

Here is the newssource : news daily

Guest branwen

Thanks @ObbK for that awesome link! Welcome to the thread!

=)) =)) LOL. Kim Woo Bin is so cool!! He just hugged her without blinking. He did like skinships seeing how he holds PSH's hand. If he doesn't have a long-time GF, I would ship these two.