[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest branwen

Bittersweet... Less PSH on my screen but I have 20 episodes of Heirs so I won't complain. I'm just glad it ended well for almost everyone. I feel so sad for KW and for HJ. The saddest part is there's no helping them because the drama ended. I just made myself sadder by that thought.  :((

Looking back to all the episodes, I finally realized that The Heirs did not waver from its original route. It's just like KT who's a "Go Straight" guy.
Ep.10: Just go. Straight.
Ep 19: Go straight. What's so hard about walking straight?

So many people may look back at The Heirs and be sad thinking of what it could have been. But I love it for what it is and for what it gave to me for 10 weeks. It's not trying too hard to be a mellow drama, nor was I ever disappointed with the lovely and cute scenes. It didn't try to be anything other than itself.
It's just like my cup of coffee, warm, light, bittersweet.

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hae's Final Episode Script, Curious About the Ending of "Heirs"park-shin-haes-final-episode-script-curi

Park Shin Hae's final script, Netizens are curious about the ending of "Heirs."

Actress Park Shin Hae who is soaring in the new SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Heirs" expressed her nervous feelings.

On December 10th, Park Shin Hae posted on her Twitter, "Is my heart throbbing like crazy? You must be crazy. It's as if I'm on medication" and put up a post and a picture.

On the released picture, Park Shin Hae released a picture of the final episode script as everyone is interested in the ending of "Heirs" with only two episodes.

Netizens who have encountered the picture of the script of the final episode said, "Park Shin Hae, final episode script, 'Heirs', don't end!" "Park Shin Hae, final episode script, 'Heirs', It's sad that it's almost all over." "Park Shin Hae, final episode script, 'Heirs', We're really curious as to what the ending is" and expressed their opinions.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

kdramastars.com/articles/12987/20131211/park-shin-haes-final-episode-script-curious-about-the-ending-of-heirs.htm

Guest countessme_22

I love the scenery... but it would be hilarious if Lee Min Ho ends another drama of his just looking at his co-star! Ok, not. :-w

source: weibo (credit to owner)

AWWWW!!  I'm extremely sad the drama ended and even more depressed that KW didn't get to be with HJ.  I mean he can always divorce her later.  That will be what I will be thinking when I watch the ending.  He will divorce her later.  I can't believe it ended like that for him.  Has that happened in other series?  Where one of the sort of main marry someone they don't like and the series just ends like that?  I'm happy for KT and ES, but I really wanted both brothers to be happy.  I was really wishing for like an engagement or something between KT and ES and KW and HJ.  When I saw the preview that showed KW and HJ, I was hoping something good happens later, but I guess not! :(  I have to put happy thought in my mind because if I rewatch Heirs and knowing how it ended, I might fastforward all the KW and HJ scenes so that I won't be depressed watching the series.  Oh well....HJ did say that she will make sure that KW gets the success that he needed.  I guess she really followed on her words! I guess I could think that since they didn't die, they will get together eventually! Ah! So depressed!  It will take me a while to get over this.  Anyways, it was really fun reading everyone's comments!  Thanks for posting news, pictures, and spoilers!!  You guys make my day!  On to the next series!!  Which one would that be for everyone? :P

What i wanted to happen for my YD happened! YAY! This was the best scene of the drama for me, talk about payoff! it's sweeter than him ending up with anyone. By the way, this drama could easily have a season 2. It's just too bad that Korean dramas dont usually get such treatment.

Guest theislandvibes

I think towards the middle of the season I started to care more about the other characters than the titular characters.  I understood KT/ES were going to be together (well, at least in this timeline) because of the script, so I thought "Ok, cool, this is given it's going to happen - so what about the others?"
I'm happy YD got to see his mom and I wish KES incorporated that reunion in her script sooner.  She didn't need the raiding of Zeus to be the catalyst and to give the mom/son reunion more urgency.  YD needed his mom like, 19 yesterdays ago.
There are no words for HJ and Won... I was rooting for them, I really was, but when I thought about how little HJ received from Won no matter how much he loved her, I thought it was an appropriate ending for them.  Very sad, but appropriate. Homegirl can only wait or be there for Won for so long.  Sucks that there's no development for Yang.  She's also motivated by her business interest but I think she's also sad to have made this choice and just doesn't show it; kind of like Esther's character, but we got to see Esther regret her decision that she doesn't have Yoon by her side.  We don't get to see Yang's regret about her boyfriend or even if she regrets it.  Hopefully she won't end up like JS.
Speaking of Esther, what a relief she didn't end up w/ Yoon!  I thought they would go there, but I'm happy they didn't pursue this storyline.  It would be weird to have CY and R become step-siblings.
KA and HN... forever besties.  This is my favorite "couple" in the show!  I'll just add this here too: I wish we got more than a mention about ES' unnie, but I guess that actress' role was meant to be just a cameo?  There was a lot of potential there too, considering ES seemed really close to her sister until after all this happened.  So that storyline kind of got abandoned, I feel.
I enjoyed this show a lot but I also feel like she had a lot of missed opportunities to develop more things.  KT and ES together was the game plan all along and KES usually gets her viewers to care about the other characters which she did to great effect here (YD and Won, especially.  What a turnabout.).  I thought something more would happen with R besides the budding romance w/ HS, but that fell short too.  Overall, I'm really just glad that "The Heirs" was enjoyable and I got my weekly helpings of gawking at Lee Min Ho.
Happy to make this my first post on Soompi!

The end makes sense with the title, and that's the most important. If you want something, love,fame, success... you had to fight for it, and you also had to prepare yourself for losing. This is life, we can't have everything we want, we must do sacrifices... Kim Won wanted to be at the top, and he had to give up on his love... It's sad, but once again this how us humans had to live. 

About the fact that KES didn't make a time jump, I like it. I mean, she could do something like that and show us all the characters 10 years later, all happy, married, rich, successful,  and everything... But, no, she just let us imagine how all of them will manage to make their path. The drama had ended, but you know what, I'm still imagining what could happen to them. It's like they are not just some characters in a fictional story but real people just like you and me, trying to live happily even not knowing what the fate reserve for them.  I think that an end like this one is the best thing that KES could make, even if it's not a happy one for everyone. Because, at the end, life is not a fairy tale. Some are happy, but others are in pain.
Well, guys ! It's not a farewell, it's just a goodbye, so let's not be sad ! I loved every moment I spent with you, even I don't know you personally, and I feel so happy that the drama get the success it deserves. To end this comment, a special thanks to daunkayu, you are a sweetheart ! :-* ;) Thank you so so much for your help ! 

vi4egWp.gifHYhXsJm.gif

Good night guys, see you soon ! :-*