[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I agree with those saying this is an open ending,so surprise me HEIRS and make me go insane with the announcement of seoson 2.......ohhhh I think I'd really go crazy.

i know this day is a very very sad day for each and every one of us, but who else LOLed when kim tan was running to hyo shin (guess hyo shin was off to somewhere) and they started playing LOVE IS THE MOMENT instrumental and i seriously thought they're going to play the "LOVE IS THE MOMEEENT" part when they hugged each other. i can't stop laughing, oh my god...

Guest sullifish

Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin share BTS stories from 'Heirs' in an interview

Lee Min HoPark Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin made viewers unable to accept the fact that 'Heirs' is finally coming to an end with behind-the-scenes stories!

SEE ALSO: 'Heirs' gets fans ready for its finale with additional BTS photos

On the December 11th broadcast of 'One Night of TV Entertainment', the reporter caught up with the onscreen couple, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, and asked, "You're scatterbrained, right? How many hours did you sleep?" Lee Min Ho shared, "One hour," and Park Shin Hye added, "Our filming ended and started at the same time today." Lee Min Ho then revealed he will be sad when the drama ends, "I think I'll be sad when it ends... I didn't really feel it until Jo Myung Soo's [ZE:A's Hyungsik] final filming." Park Shin Hye also said, "I started to realize [that it's coming to an end] starting when Hyungsik finished filming."

When asked about their favorite scene, the onscreen couple both chose their kiss scene in the closet. Lee Min Ho responded, "A lot of people call it the 'air kiss.' It was originally supposed to be us holding back, but my lips were moving. I didn't intend for that to happen. Whenever I do a drama, I have a lot of passionate kiss scenes, and I get carried away by my emotions. But now I've become experienced at kissing at the right angle. This location gives off a weird feeling. Because we're closed in by the door, and there is a bit of a sensation."

Kim Woo Bin commented on the love triangle in his character Choi Young Do's point of view, "I felt constricted. I jokingly asked Eun Sang and Tan, 'Did you enjoy [the kiss scene]?' My heart hurts because [Young Do] has never seen it in person. He probably pictured it in his imagination. Did they kiss or didn't they?"

Who else is going to miss 'Heirs'?

sr: allkpop

Guest prosperity

I did not cry for Young Do and his mom's reunion, the only time I cried was when KW and his girl broke up. I don't know, I love when actors just deliver the emotions with little need for story build up. CJH did that for me, the look in his eyes when she said lets break up and Lim Ju-Eun acting did it for me. I don't know why I was teary eyed, because I didn't think the writers gave their story enough to make it work, but these actors really made that scene work, and it went straight to the heart. CJH is a very good actor, and I didn't realize it until these past 2 episodes. He has great screen presence and he doesn't need to smile or do cute things to command your attention IMO that is what makes a great actor, and he has it in spades. I want to see him in a leading role, I will tune in for him (hopefully it is not a show about doctors bc I don't watch those for anyone :)).
My complaint for this episode, this writer knows how to kill a moment that is supposed to mean something, by creating all this build up and not delivering. YD had a way more emotional scene eating ES' mom cooking. The reunion scene just came off rushed, and I felt nothing, well I felt like I should have felt something but it didn't materialized into actual something. I felt the same way when ES came back.

Me myself think the finale is good enough. It is much much better than ending of City Hunter & Faith. And all issues have been solved, there are no more outstanding things. They are holding hands not just starring each other right :))

Young Do gets his mom back. KW gets his final ambition. KT's mom gets her hubby back and off course she's coming home again.

Now I sound like cheering up myself as deep in my heart I don't want this to end. End of drama, wake up from my korean drama dream and back to reality.

Thank you chingus for the moment we share together. Feel like a home here I feel so close with all of you ♥

And to all #TheHeirs team I'd like to say: YOU ALL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. SUPERB. AWESOME. SALUTE.

Guest MelodyJ

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
The Books ES Gave to Tan' DadThe Upper One, 왼손잡이 (Lefty), A Short Story Collection Written by Nikolai Leskov,A Russian Novelist

The Heirs just really ended.
I'm happy to see KT-ES at the ending scene, they walking together and looks happy! Also they did a sweet kiss too. :x
The party?? a dream or what??? Just thinking KES showing us their future life and ES in KT's house, she with him, she in white dress and pretty. I guess she will be one of KT's family as his wife :D :D
The ending is  " One who wants to wear the Crown must bear the crown." I think Won is wear the crown and he just bear the crown. He lost HJ, i'm sorry for him.. KES really done her drama.

But still.. ahhhh it ended just like that because i want more. HONESTLY -__-

Lets have a high five @prosperity . I cried so much from that scene when eunsang mom had a meal with him but i cried a bit when his reunion with his mom. Seems a little bit rushed and i felt so strange but honestly, i think it wasn't me who have a thought like that :D

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

I feel so sad for Won.... but then, there is still such a thing as divorce, right? He can still get together with the one he loves. Let's remember that the girl he married also loves someone else. So I think they will end the marriage amicably and each go to the one they love. There is still hope for Won .....

*I guess that hairstyle are for people who hold power ... either a bully like YD or a CEO like KW ... hehehe*

Guest myhepyending

thank you so much to all of you....these past 4 months have been so wonderful with all of you....thank you so much again for all your hard work....i hope if someone has the BTS/making film/NGs...please share it here....i will not stop visiting this thread....and i will visit it from time to time...after almost 3 months been in dreamland....now its time to comeback to reality   >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<