[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest myhepyending

@OfficialMwave: #LeeMinHo & #ParkShinHye Pick the ‘Air Kiss’ as the Best Moment of #TheHeirs http://t.co/C2ucmsufuphttp://t.co/mD7NrY8HUM 

Out of all the memorable scenes in SBS’ The Heirs, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye chose the ‘Air Kiss’ as the best moment.
 On December 11’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye sat down for an interview, talking about the aftermath of the drama. 

When asked which scene that was the best, Park Shin Hye thought deeply, as Lee Min Ho blurted out, “You’re going to talk about a kiss scene, aren’t you?” But Park Shin Hye denied his claims, picking the ‘Air Kiss’ scene as the most memorable. 

Lee Min Ho quickly agreed. Lee Min Ho shared, “In the script, it says, ‘Just Hold Back,’ but when we filmed it, my lips started moving. But that’s not something my head told me to do and I didn’t do it on purpose.” 
He also talked about how he always has really passionate kiss scenes in his dramas and he just obeys what the script says. Speaking of his passionate kiss with Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho added, “This scene was filmed inside a set and it created this strange feeling. We’re all closed in…and there’s a slight feeling of pleasure.” 

Kim Woo Bin later talked about the kiss scenes, saying, “I was a bit frustrated. I jokingly asked Eun Sang and Tan if they liked it.” He added, “My heart does hurt, but Young Do didn’t see [the kiss] personally. I guess he would have left it to his imagination. ‘I wonder if they kissed or not…’” 
cr to @ravairie class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"
LOL!!!! pleasure???? =)) =)) =)) LMH really likes & enjoys the kiss like us who watching it thousand times :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mxopnpNumK1qbgdrko1_400.jpg

[From. Krystal] 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다 ♥

안녕하세요.

Hello.

오랜만에 인사 드리게 되었어요

I’m greeting you after a while

상속자들, 이보나 크리스탈 입니다.^-^

I’m Lee Bona Krystal from Heirs.^-^

벌써 오늘이 상속자들의 마지막 방송이라니… 너무 아쉽네요

It’s already the last broadcast of ‘Heirs’…It’s a pity

다른 연기자 언니, 오빠들 그리고 스탭 여러분과

The other actress unnies, oppas and staff members

이제 막 친해지고 정들었는데 헤어지려 하니 정말 너무 아쉬워요 ㅠㅠ

It’s really a pity that we have to part ways right after becoming close ㅠㅠ

모두모두 고생 많으셨고 팬 여러분도 감사했습니다.

You’ve all worked very hard(,) thanks to all the fans too.

다음에 더 좋은 작품으로 찾아 뵐게요!

Next time I’ll see you in another good production!

그 동안 상속자들, 그리고 보나를 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다.

Thank you for loving Heirs and Bona all this time.

오늘 상속자들 마지막회도 많이 관심 보내주세요~^^.

Please give today’s ‘Heirs’ last broadcast a lot of interest~^^

translations by hearteumi@functionlove

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!   IGE BOUYAAAAAA???
We didn't ask for a smiling and staring contest!!! 
We requested  for a KISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  Aiissssshhhh...... CHINCHA!  Tsk tsk tsk

[-(   [-(   [-(   [-(   [-(   [-(   [-(   [-(   [-(

imageCredit to DC

jjsweeter0211 said:

[From. Krystal] 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다 ♥

안녕하세요.

Hello.

오랜만에 인사 드리게 되었어요

I’m greeting you after a while

상속자들, 이보나 크리스탈 입니다.^-^

I’m Lee Bona Krystal from Heirs.^-^

벌써 오늘이 상속자들의 마지막 방송이라니… 너무 아쉽네요

It’s already the last broadcast of ‘Heirs’…It’s a pity

다른 연기자 언니, 오빠들 그리고 스탭 여러분과

The other actress unnies, oppas and staff members

이제 막 친해지고 정들었는데 헤어지려 하니 정말 너무 아쉬워요 ㅠㅠ

It’s really a pity that we have to part ways right after becoming close ㅠㅠ

모두모두 고생 많으셨고 팬 여러분도 감사했습니다.

You’ve all worked very hard(,) thanks to all the fans too.

다음에 더 좋은 작품으로 찾아 뵐게요!

Next time I’ll see you in another good production!

그 동안 상속자들, 그리고 보나를 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다.

Thank you for loving Heirs and Bona all this time.

오늘 상속자들 마지막회도 많이 관심 보내주세요~^^.

Please give today’s ‘Heirs’ last broadcast a lot of interest~^^

translations by hearteumi@functionlove

and for shinhye this is the first time she did her passionate kiss right?

in her previous drama she just gave her lips (in FBND I also saw that she just replied YSY for once in last eps)

but here in ep 16 she replied all kiss that minho gave. I mean both of them use "give and take lips" LOL and of course they did it passionately and with "a slight feeling of pleasure" :))

ya, for me this is the best kiss that PSH has did. and for LMH he actually did it in almost his drama, but let me include him in his best kiss scene.

I hope tonight we also can see kiss scene that more passionately.

let's pray together :)

I know that usually Part 2 will not as good as the previous one but for Heirs I really want to give it a try, as long as the cast are the same and the writer is KES and the Director is also the same person I believe it will be a good one :x ,  

@alex777
I know Heirs is not an "edge of the seat" kind of story ... Neither was Flower Boy Next Door ... But there is something captivating about it. It is down to earth with no amnesia stuff... no overacting drama... approaches life as it is. It is something we can relate to. That's why I like it. It's a cheesy romantic, a kind that I normally don't look forward to... but this one grew on me... It was a breezy dreamlike sequence. Everyone was amazing in their acting skills. 
I loved all the characters. Young Do and Bo Na are my favs ...apart from the otp... 
If Heirs is not your style don't bash it... 

Guest sullifish

omg...something happen to my laptop..its suddenly so laggy and process so slow , its make me need to go service center..when i go to service center, there is nothing wrong..omg so annoyed me..i am feel sad that cant post any pictures to share to my chingu ^^..fighting chingu^^..i really hope my laptop no error again
Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye attended a charity bazaar on December 12 and donated personal items, such as padded jackets and bags, gathering much attention at the event.
“I’ve always wanted to help out those in need, but it wasn’t easy to do so. I’m happy that I was able to contribute to a good cause through this event,” said Park Shin Hye. 
“I’m thankful that my fans decided to take part in this as well,” said Lee Min Ho.

1486788_565324380210951_1224169479_n.jpg

cr to Cheil Worldwide