[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

IT'S NOW DECEMBER 9, 2013 in my country..... and it's 4 A.M.

AND STILL NO PREVIEW!  Thus we need to come out with a warning to trolls!

SHORT-FUSED AND FRUSTRATED HERLINGS HERE!
TROLLS BEWARE AND KEEP OUT!

please... :D  :D  :D

Happy Sunday! Three more days~

It's so funny to see people keep saying they dislike The Heirs and it's so boring, yadayada, yet they keep talking/commenting about it. Like seriously, chingu? If I dislike something, I would not even look at it twice. It's not a joke to say The Heirs is pretty popular worldwide as of right now. Everyone talks about it, whether they love it or hate it. Haters gonna hate but hey, they contribute to the popularity of The Heirs, so we gotta give them some props.

Love it or hate it, either way you're thinking about it!

tumblr_mxeuosiJ0U1qchnjco1_400.gif
#LeeMinHot #HowCanYouHateThisFace #StopBeingCute

Cr: to owner, tyvm.

alex777 said: I went to dramabeans to see what others say about this drama. You check yourself out ..here it is. no explanation needed.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

That said i really think LMH is better young actor than all combined. But something i do not like. I can't pin point. May be too much overhype brings everything down. He is charming , best in fight scenes. May be i have not  impressed with characters he has played.

I really watched heris only for PSH and i am not even fan of her like i am YEH or LDH.

The problem with heirs is it kinda overhyped and story and writing not upto par. We have seen enough school drama ,bullying. Can we skip that next drama pls?.

Also second lead bullying to recieve love? was he a moron?. They made second lead brainless moron. Bad writing period.

I never watch any drama in my life because i never waste time on things thats obvious. Only thing i like in KDRAMA is romance part because if you see western drama , romance is kiss sex forget it... , Bollywood.. just look and immediate song and dance..

K drama - cry cry ..hahaha

Cute girl crying watchable anyday for me.

Even Gong Hyo-jin made it work in Greatest love and she is not even good loooking.

Anyway back to heirs , its big budget but weight expectation killed it for me.  Decent first 3 episode then downhill to end.

Donot worry about my critical view...i probably one of few who hated FULL HOUSE simply because of awful acting. Boys over flowers fun for first 6 episode..then...i stopped it..

May be what i look in K drama is different from people in s.korea. I am looking for something special that you do not see in normal drama. 

I think good drama , bad drama is based on how much  your expectation is. Period.

I apologize about the slight disturbance previously, but I've taken care of the post in question. Carry on with the discussions about The Heirs as usual and don't feed the troll anymore. Thanks!

*ignore it. don't react* X_X X_X X_X

just need to get this off my chest though. i was NEVER a fan of lee min ho, which doesn't mean i hated him or something. his only drama i ever watched was BOF, and that was probably the reason why i decided it being that last one as well lol but i really like park shin hye, so when they were cast together, i thought "great! they look kinda  good together! i'll watch it for sure". so basically the main reason i was so thrilled to see this has been park shin hye. BUT, BOY WAS I WRONG ABOUT LEE MIN HO and i am just glad that he starred in this as well or i might have never seen his incredible improvement. i really appreciate his portrayal of kim tan and while young do has that strong and complex character, i gotta tell you that my fav character in the heirs has got to be kim tan. i don't know why people say he's bland. for me, he's the emotionally strongest among all the characters. just imagine being illegitimate, you can't even talk about your real mother with anyone, she has to be kept hidden like a dirty little secret. i don't know about you, but i would feel really frustrated and angry for my REAL mother. and then his brother hates him and tells him to practically get out of their lives and dumps him somewhere in america. he doesn't even know if his own father ever loved him and he has to live with him too. he falls in love with the housekeeper's daughter knowing deep inside that his father won't be happy about it. i'm surprised it took him 17 episodes to finally break down. he kept it together so well. and really fought for what he wanted and without fear of what could happen to him. i don't know, but i can't remember a single time when kim tan was scared of the consequences his actions might bring. he never wavered. it was all or nothing. he was right about not doing middle haha he did everything he could for eun sang, he would've died for her and i saw that. he knew what he had to do and he didn't care about anything else. that's why he's my fav character. and although young do is such a strong character, i think he'll never be able to pull off what kim tan did. they're both impulsive, but i feel like yd would get lost when faced with something huge. kim tan on the other hand is like a bulldozer lol he'll keep trying and trying no matter what it takes. kim tan THREATENED his own father, the chairman of their company, i highly doubt yd would be able to do that in his current condition. do i even make sense now? haha am i the only one who has these thoughts?

well before i forget... PLEASE GIVE US SOME BROMANCE!!!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

C07017B6-133E-48AE-B83C-CEDCE104ACCA.jpg
cr to dramatroll.tumblr.com

I don't think he'll ask for the shares.  Instead, I think he will ask KT to form a voting bloc with he and KT's shares making the majority.  Maybe even enough votes with RH's mom and YD's dad to force the chairman to retire and the KW becomes the Chairman and CY's dad hold the presidency position while KT finishes school and college.

@beamonkr I like the way you think :-bd

Let's recall in episode 16, Kim Tan saying

"Don't make me think about which one of your enemies I should ally with."

I would hope that writer kim threw in these things to foreshadow what's coming, otherwise they just turn into empty promises.

Can I just say this.....Hey @alex777 why don't you go to the dramabeans site instead to write about your hate for this drama instead of coming here to rant to people who LOVE it and don't care about your negative opinion.

My God get a life,you have nothing to do but waste 18 hours of your life watching a drama you despise?

WE ARE IN LOVE WITH THE HEIRS HERE!!!

Guest calculator

@alex777 You sure are one comedian. Make your own decisions to watch something. Don't let other forums make your decision.I understand that you're a troll instead of a shipper but don't do it here. You just look very cheap and stupid right now.

I really love the bench scene in episode 18. When KT hugged ES, he looked as though he had just found hope to live again. Loved the hug. Though I expected their reunion hug to be more tight and intimate, with KT saying "don't ever leave me again", that scene was pretty satisfying for me.Also, loved the ending scene. Princess and her prince charming aw LMH really looked like a real-life prince charming like some of you said. LMH and PSH looked really good together at the end of the episode. Gosh they'd be the best visual couple if they do date in real life.I loved the fact that KES re-used lines from previous episodes in this one. When ES and KT were at MS's place, ES's line "i was worried that you would leave" was a repetition from the first episode, when ES and KT were infront of the hospital. Another one is the "despite all that, keep going straight" I loved this one at the end of episode 18. The line signifies that they'll fight whatever comes in their way together.I read on DC a few days ago and now I'm beginning to question the significance of almonds in the next two episodes left. Almond farm, KA eating almonds and reading about how it's good for the heart, CY asking MS to eat almonds and saying it's good for the heart. So is daddy kim getting a heartattack soon? If he is, hooray. He totally deserves it for mistreating his own kids. :))