[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ DAEBAK EPISODE <--- wanna bet that I'm gonna say this again tonight :D

Ommo, Tanny, I was crying a river with you, I don't know what gonna happen it LMH not gonna win Daesang for Heirs, this guy is more than just a pretty face. ^:)^ ^:)^   ^:)^   Simply DAE to the BAK!!!

@briseis ^:)^
Awesome, Cingu-ya, really really awesome. Please keep 'em coming!

vala87 said: [-(

I felt so bad for Tan, he is lost, suffering and in so much pain. LMH is an amazing actor, he acted brilliantly and were able to transmit all that pain that Tan was going through so realistically that you could feel it in your bones. How his voice changes, shivers, how the tears fall from his eyes, his anger, pain, frustration, oh my poor english is insufficient to describe it. Way to go LMH!!!   =D> =D> =D>

At this point the only person I care about is Tan,  I understand ES too but I don’t feel bad for her, it might sound harsh but that’s how I’m truly feeling, I know she has it hard too but still. Maybe because Tan was shown to be suffering, crying more I feel more for him than her, I don't know!

There were a lot of sad scenes through out the episode but the saddest and the one that totally broke my heart was when Tan asked ES “was I a burden for you since we met”? at that line my heart broke into million peaces =((   because we all know that he’s always seen himself as a burden and as someone whose existence causes nothing but misunderstandings and trouble to his family and surrounding and asking her that question plus getting confirmation for it, was the breaking point for Tan and for me also  :(

I cannot stress enough of how much I hate that evil dad ~X(   how can he see his son in such pain and not be moved, he must be a robot!

I hope Won will be a brother to Tan from now on, helping him out of love and concern and not because he wants Tan to give him his shares, it’s about time he acts like a hyung he is.

[-X

I stopped watching this show at episde 6 or so. And then since this is the last weekend I thought I would watch what the ending is like. So...did Rachel fell in love with Hyo Shin now? I just saw their cute interaction at the nurses? (I also kinda fast forwarded this episode too) and for Rachel to be acting like a shy school girl in front of Hyo Shin is so unexpected of the "Ice Queen." I call her the Ice Queen, but from what I have seen on this show, she seems to be the only one that I like to watch for whatever reason amongst al the cute looking guys and good looking girls, she stands out for some reason.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Red-hot Actors Jung Woo and Kim Woo Bin Highly Sought After by Film Industry
meltedd December 4, 2013 
Red-hot Actors Jung Woo and Kim Woo Bin Highly Sought After by Film Industry

Actors Jung Woo and Kim Woo Bin’s stars are rising. The two are said to be highly sought-after by the movie industry these days.

Both these actors are receiving love calls from Chungmuro (Korea’s “Hollywood”), and both are currently appearing on screens with popular shows- Jung Woo in tvN’s Friday-Saturday drama “Reply 1994” and Kim Woo Bin with his movie “Friend 2” and SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Heirs.”

According to a film industry insider, these two are young actors who are currently enjoying a meteoric rise in popularity. Movies in their planning and pre-production stages with screenplays circulating in the film industry are competing to cast these two. Jung Woo and Kim Woo Bin are said to have received approximately 20 casting offers.

In Jung Woo’s case, he is receiving more support from movies than from dramas. Jung Woo has had an extensive film and television career, including his charming turn as the bread man in weekend drama “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin,” but it was “Reply 1994” that catapulted him to star status. Movie insiders, though, say that they are not at all surprised.

One movie industry representative expressed, “Jung Woo has always been famous for his acting. He’s been receiving attention from critics since his appearance in ‘Wish,’ his personality and looks can amazingly stretch from the soft melodramatic genre to playing darker types in rougher genres. However, he’s definitely higher up on casting lists for filmmakers and producers compared to before.”

The other actor in question is Kim Woo Bin, a model-turned-actor, who first appeared on screen in a KBS 2TV drama special “White Christmas,” then in tvN comedy “Vampire Idol” and SBS dramas “A Gentleman’s Dignity” and “To the Beautiful You.”

It was with only with KBS 2TV’s “School 2013” that Kim Woo Bin gained major public attention, cementing his star status with “The Heirs” and “Friend 2.”

The success of “Friend 2” at the box office has had film makers adding another name to their list of stars to watch out for. While Kim Woo Bin is not your typical handsome statue of a man, his distinct, strong features, and intense charisma have him marked as one to watch out for.

A movie insider emphasized the importance of each actor’s next project, “Jung Woo’s acting ability and Kim Woo Bin’s freshness are weapons the two possess. It is not easy for male stars to enter Chungmuro, but these two are the types of actors that Chungmuro likes. Their next project will be extremely important.”

Source

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/04/red-hot-actors-jung-woo-and-kim-woo-bin-highly-sought-after-by-film-industry/#.Up_R-ZGRPwI

Does anyone realize that LMH looked like loosing his weight?

He really did his best in this drama. So when he was acting as a broken hearted boy he could show it totally by his expression, gesture, and even his loosing weight

I haven't watched ep 17 as it's still not uploaded yet in the web I usually open. But reading all the post and seeing all the captures, gif since last night until now made me feel gloomy to start my day. I'm not ready yet to see another tears down from KT's eyes. I wish this drama will end up happy for them and for us as well. So we could see him happy and give us another cheeky face again not just the sad part.

As my real life already has their own problem and messy, I really wish this drama ends up happy for our KT & ES. Please writer KES make our pray come true

[-O<

I wait and wait but.... No one had a problem with "You can have her" from the last scene? This is the difference I have with majority here and with Tan even though I understand why he behaves this way and we are supposed to root for him... just like I said in the previous posts 
ES isn't a thing or property that he can take or give when he wants
Gladly I wasn't the only one who think soI think my dormant feminism reared its head tonight the second I heard Tan say “you can have her.” I didn’t let it get to me during all the wrist grabs and sudden kisses, but this is where I draw the line. I get that he was drunk and miserable when he said that, but it still didn’t sound good no matter what language you heard it in. It made me so angry at Tan. Here she is – hanging on by a thread and barely keeping it together working at a new part time job that may end up being her only income source since her mom is struggling to find work. Living in a strange new home away from her friends and her previous life – yanked away overnight cuz of his father and forced to live like this all cuz she dared to love Tan and what does he do? gets drunk, picks fights with strangers, and now tells his best friend – the one he was just now starting to get back on good terms with – the guy who loves her with his whole heart and would do anything for her to love him in return – that’s the person Tan said those words to. I don’t know what YD will do next, but I say punch Tan again – really hard this time and knock some sense into him. This isn’t what you do when you are down – you don’t tear down your world and everything you hold dear cuz you cant endure your own misery. You keep being level headed and find another way to get her back. learn a lesson from your mom – getting drunk on wine doesn’t efface the bad choices she made in life -starting with falling in love with Tan’s dad.  Tan helped his mom see the error of her ways. she shouldn’t hide from society just cuz she was told to by his dad. it wasn’t just her fault for being the mistress and having Tan out of wedlock so why should she be the only one paying the price. why should his dad be the only one who gets to hold his head up and dictate other people’s lives. I don’t know what finally made Tan’s mom leave the house, but I’m so glad she did. It was years overdue and high time his dad start paying the consequences for his actions.  He alienated his sons and the women in his life – let’s see how he likes being miserable alone. Maybe in that solitude, his mistakes will haunt him enough to make him repent years from now. I wouldn’t bet on it being anytime sooner cuz he seems to be pretty set in his ways. it would be a miracle if he even owned up to his mistakes. The man can see clearly enough with what he deems are his son’s mistakes, but when it comes to his own, he is delusional and has blinders on. Everyone keeps talking about being made to kneel so his dad shouldn’t be the exception.  I don’t know who died and made him god, but I want Tan’s dad to crumble to his knees for a change.
-Softy
And I saw someone asked don't we all want someone like Tan to love us. I would actually NEVER want someone like him in my life. It's a scary burden when someone want to kill yourself for you. Not to mention its too dramatic for 18 lol
Just because his dramatic self-destruction, it doesn't make his love better, or him any better than ES , who decided to live, move on n take responsibility for her life and her mom. She is a sane and smart person who know what right and wrong. It fact his way is a lot worse than her... or the method she chose
It's funny when you are praising self-destruction of Tan and put down how ES deals with everything with a bright smile even though she can't barely keep it together with her mom can't find a job and her new part time job in the new environment with no friends or connection. Her life is completely messed up because she dared to love Tan. She still put on a smile and live. She didn't sacrifice enough, you say? LOL Give me a break
You don't feel pity for her because she isn't killing herself and think logically? LOL She is a lot stronger ( than Tan or Rachel) even though she might cry a lot. She is taking her responsibility and never give up in life. Tan has mom too but has he ever thought of living for her? Oh it's all about love right? *shakehead*
I never expected this but CYD has grew so much that I think if ES ever loved him back they would have much healthier relationship. But I do hope for a happy ending, whatever KES gives us

Guest prosperity

briseis said:

First of all, I’d like to inform KES and the Heirs production team that I have only one nerves and only one heart, both which are already extremely weak to begin with, so if I suffer a mental breakdown or a cardiac arrest because of all the heartbreaking and nerve-wrecking twists I’m going to sue them for damages both for health detriment but also for not warning me about the possible health side-effects. I’m pretty sure I’ll win this lawsuit and a huge damage fee just like that person who sued McDonalds for not putting the warning that their coffee/tea is hot on their cups.

"Every word has meaning. As soon as you put our feelings into a word, it becomes meaningful. The word "pencil", takes on an entirely different meaning when you think of it as… the pencil that I use to write letters with."

In this drama, I give full credit to the high-schoolers for being better human beings than their elders. 

My advice to the high-schoolers:  "Stay true to the person that you are right now.  Otherwise, you may end up as 'screwed-up' as your parents." 

There's not a single adult in this drama that is a credit to the human race.  Except for ES' mom and partial credit for CY's dad.  /:)

It's a miracle that all these kids aren't druggies and murderers already.  :P

Lucifer’s Fall

tumblr_mxarh75G3C1s8t96qo1_500.png

This boy definitely knows how to make an entrance, doesn’t he? It almost feels like a deja vú because it’s him again who crosses the street only to be rejected by ES one last time, to be told by her to leave her alone one last time and it’s the first time he actually listens to her and leaves her. That umbrella is Tan’s last gesture of protection quite simple one, yet significant as he ends up in the cold pouring rain alone, that follows the grand one where he gave it all so she could live happily without him. How symbolic it is that they break up just like they first met - on a street. That time he came to her like a saviour, a knight in shining armour who spirited her away into a midsummer night’s dream full of hope and magic and youthful happiness and now he comes to her again in the middle of winter offering his last selfless gesture to give her his last farewell (even though in this show the word last doesn’t mean the last) again on a street.

tumblr_mxarh75G3C1s8t96qo6_250.pngtumblr_mxarh75G3C1s8t96qo7_250.png

Are we to believe this is A Midsummer’s Night Dream turning into A Nightmare Before Christmas?

tumblr_mxarh75G3C1s8t96qo8_500.png

Some time ago, I wrote a lengthy post about Tan and his similarities with Lucifer and this scene just looks to me like Lucifer’s last moment in Heaven before his Fall - the last moment of the hightest, most beautiful and most beloved of all angels who desired the one thing he couldn’t have. The whole setting with the heavy torrents of rain looks almost otherwordly and that pristine white coat reminds me of seraph wings (kudos to the cordi for picking it).

tumblr_mxarh75G3C1s8t96qo2_500.pngtumblr_mxarh75G3C1s8t96qo5_500.png

“By chance, have I been a bother to you from the moment we met till now?” - Tan

“Yes.” - ES

“I see.” - Tan